Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD

Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD

Vascular Surgery | Male

3 Cooper Plz Rm 411, Camden, NJ 08103 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is a dynamic field that revolves around sound traditional medicine, judgement and values yet it is influenced by a surge of new technology that must be used with careful enthusiasm. A good vascular surgeon knows how to balance treatment techniques and utilize them in a manner that would be best suited for his/her own parent. I would say this embodies my philosophy best....Read more

Dr. Lombardi's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lombardi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lombardi

Dr. Lombardi accepts 34 insurance carriers

34 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lombardi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Lombardi

Dr. Lombardi's Review Details
5 based on 29 responses
Experience with Dr. Lombardi
Dr. Lombardi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD says

Your kind scores and words are very meaningful not only to me, but to a number of people involved in your care behind the scenes that ensure your experience is courteous, professional and pleasant. Stay Healthy !

in West Deptford, NJ |
Recommended to me from my PCP, Dr. Lombardi followed up on my AAA which was discovered during a CT scan I had performed. Dr. Lombardi’s professionalism and knowledge during my visits, gave me a comfort level that this situation would be handled well. When the time came for surgery, Dr. Lombardi and the Cooper staff made a very unpleasant situation tolerable. Dr. Lombardi was described to me as the man with the “golden hands”. I agree with this assessment and highly recommend him and Cooper.
in Blackwood, NJ |
I first met this wonderful man in Feb. 2016 when he told me that I needed carotid artery surgery on my left side due to a 99% blockage. I was nervous, but he explained everything to me in terms that I understood. The outcome was very good. Again in July 2016 I needed the right side done of course it was Dr. Lombardi that would be doing my surgery. Again a great outcome! Dr. Lombardi is a gifted surgeon who really knows his field. He has a warm smile and a great personality.
in millville nj |
Dr. Lombardi deserves all the many positive comments from his patients. His professional manner, caring attitude and recognition as a top vascular surgeon speak for themselves. He's operated on me twice in the past couple of years and I don't hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone. It would be nearly impossible to get better care. In this day and age, it is refreshing to find a doctor with great warmth who makes you feel so confident.
in Glassboro, NJ |
Dr. Lombardi's personality and manner projects confidence and caring. His superior reputation is substantiated through a first impression, the surgery, and follow up. His confidence in his team was also verified during my surgery and hospital care. My surgery involved a complicated left endoarterectomy with by-pass to the right carotid artery. His approach to this problem was direct and completed with no lasting ill-effects. I can recommend Dr. Lombardi and his team enthusiastically.
in Bridgeton, NJ |
Dr. Lombardi made a serious issue, AAA of vascular diseases seem like routine surgery. I had aortic bypass surgery. From Dr. Lombardi to the tech who took my blood pressure during my week stay at Cooper, the staff is second to none. The best. Thank God I found him. John Middleton
in vineland nj |
I have seen many doctors in my life and Dr. Lombardi is by far my favorite one. Besides being an excellent surgeon, his bedside manner is wonderful. He always has a smile which makes me feel better and treats people like people. He explains treatment options in a way that anyone could understand. The office staff is very friendly also. I have had surgery twice in 3 months at Cooper and everything was so well organized. I would recommend Dr. Lombardi to anyone.
in Cape May, NJ |
I was nervous and very concerned that my anyserusm had grown. On my first visit Dr Lombardi put me at ease and told me to get a Cat scan so that He could see the exact size and location. After reviewing the scan Dr Lombardi and His entire staff helped me thru a difficult time by making me feel very secure in knowing that I was being treated by wonderfully competent, concerned people. Dr Lombardi, His staff, and all the people I met in Cooper Hospital are some of the finest people I've ever met.
in DEPTFORD |
DR.LOMBARDI IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL WHO IN SHORT CAN PUT YOU AT EASE BE-CAUSE HE WILL TALK TO YOU IN TERMS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND I THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND ALL THE PEOPLE I ENCOUNTERED AT COOPER (INCLUDING THE BILLING STAFF WHO ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS HONESTLY IMAGINE THAT !) I HAD A QUICK RECOVERY AND IT S THREE YEARS NOW THANK ALL OF YOU AGAIN!
in Gibbstown,, NJ |
I saw Dr. Lombardi 1st time on Jan.18th he said I needed Carotid Artery surgery his staff set up appointment on the 19th for me to have pre op testing I was scheduled for surgery Jan 28th everything went great. Loved him & staff and everyone at the hospital.
in Sewell, NJ |
he is the most careing and trusting doctor who makes you feel confined about having surgery. I recomend him to every one who have vascular problemes.
in Pennsauken, NJ |
I have been suffering lower abdomen pain for over two years now. Every doctor I have been to gave me the wrong diagnosis. my pain was due to my fibromyalgia. I begged my OBGYN to please send me for special tests as I could not take the pain any longer. The U/S showed I had pelvic congestion syndrome due to uterus varicose veins. Dr. Lombardi, I want to thank you for your extraordinary care. Your concern and quick action allow me to live pain free.
in Burlington, NJ |
Very personable and knows his field very well
in Freehold, NJ |
I have put Dr Lombardi's name out to my aortic websites when someone looks for a different Dr. I found his name on one of my aortic websites. I was originally going to a doctor from Robert Wood who treated me for my type B dissection. My diligent daughter researched the tar out of Dr Lombardi and found the most knowledgeable, experienced and best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered. I travel over an hour to see him, he is worth every second.
in Blackwood, NJ |
I believe Cooper University and the patients with Aortc disorders are so fortunate to have someone like Dr.Joseph Lombardi and his Team right here in S.Jersey.He is a God send I know this to be true, he literally saved my life.He found the aneurysm,met me in the O.R. and did open surgery.I was in hospital for 11 days and now recovering at home getting ready to start my new life that was gifted to me by Dr.Lombardi and all the staff at Cooper. A THOUSAND THANK YOUS are not enough.God Bless..
in Woodbury new jersey |
I met Dr Lombardi a couple of months ago I read everything I could about him. Very Impressive and highly skilled and talented surgeon who takes his work very Seriously. Anyway last Saturday I checked In to Cooper emergency room my knee was Swollen leg and foot was going number by the second long story short he saved my life and saved my right leg I'm very great full that I had Dr Lombardi my foot feels better then it's felt in ten years I think he's a great gifted surgeon and I thank God
in National Park, NJ |
The most pleasant experience one could have when faced with difficult health situations. Dr Lombardi and his staff display such compassion and concern for your well being. With Dr Lombardi's excellent surgical skills I came through a major vascular surgery effortlessly and have returned to a life free of disabilities.
in Millville, NJ |
I've been fortunate enough to meet some incredibly wonderful professionals throughout my long career as a sportswriter / turf correspondent and I'd be remissed if I didn't include Dr. Lombardi - and his entire staff for that matter - among the truly genuine and elite professionals I've encountered. His general demeanor belies his acute attention to detail and he's simply got a knack for waylaying the atypical fears and trepedations commonly associates with serious health problems.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD?

• Vascular Surgery
  • Endovascular Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Lombardi's Board Certifications

• Vascular Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Peripheral Arterial Occlusion
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Dissecting Aneurysm
  • Heart Disease
  • Iliac Aneurysm
  • Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
  • Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Artery Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Suprarenal Aneurysm
  • Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
  • Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Varicose Veins

• Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
    Vascular Gene Therapy. Department Of Surgery Of University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 2000

• Italian

Dr. Lombardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lombardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lombardi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Vascular Surgery
  • Board certified in Vascular Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lombardi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lombardi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lombardi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Lombardi's Care Philosophy