Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joseph Lillo, DO
Dr. Joseph Lillo, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Lillo is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.

3501 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 334

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Learn about Dr. Lillo

Dr. Lillo's Experience

Dr. Lillo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Clinical Lipidology

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Lillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lillo to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lillo's Performance
Chandler, AZ |
I have been using Dr. Lillo for about 18 years. I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable in diagnosing problems and recommending a course of action. He will refer you to a specialist if needed to make sure that the issue is thoroughly investigated and issues can be resolved. He is very direct and gives a laymen's explanation of your problem. In most cases Dr. Lillo can treat you in his office. He is very easy to talk to and has an excellent doctor patient manner.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Lillo has been my family physician for over 6 years. He is very thorough and spends adequate time with his patients who truly listens and answers their questions. I recommend Dr. Lillo to any of my friends that are looking for a new doctor.
Madison, AL |
Scottsdale Family Health on Osborne is among the worst medical offices in all of AZ. The general office and reception staff are the rudest and most unhelpful medical professionals I have every met. It shows in their attitude and manners that they do not care about their patients and they are not there to help you. The office has policies that make it near impossible to obtain hand written prescriptions in time for you to get a refill before running out of medication. No answering service.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Just yesterday I had a CT scan ordered by Dr. Lillo and this morning before 7 am he phoned me to give me the results. Dr. Lillo's care and follow up is the best we have experienced. My wife and I have experienced over 30 years of excellent personal health care from Dr. Lillo. His staff and nurses reflect his excellent caring for his patients.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Have been going to Dr. Joe for yrs. When my insurance changed I still went to him even though it was out of pocket for me. I have total trust & faith in him as a caring, helpful physician. If I need help beyond what the front staff can do as far as scheduling, I leave msg w his MA's & get reply back to my request same day whether to fit me in or call in rx to pharmacy. Front office has gotten better. They can be cold, unfriendly & rude.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Except for a couple of years that I moved out of state, I have been Dr. Lillo's patient for around 37 years. he has always taken time to listen to me and show total interest in my well being. I like the fact that he is an Osteopathic Physician. He gives me adjustments when needed. He refers me to nearby specialists when treatment is needed that is outside his expertise, or when his recommended treatment has not yielded the expected results. He does not prescribe unnecessary tests or drugs.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Nice, easy-going physician but unfortunately listens to the general idea of your chief complaint. Does not take time to delve deeper into presenting history. Rushes through examination. I genuinely feel as though this physician doesn't listen. Good if you have a fast-track sort of appointment necessary. Not good for long-term healthcare.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Friendly and Direct. By far the best Doctor my Husband and I have ever had!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lillo, DO?
Are you Dr. Lillo?