Dr. Joseph Levine, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Levine

Saint Francis Arrhythmia Center

100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn, NY 11576

Dr. Joseph Levine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roslyn, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in cardiology, clinical cardiac electrophysiology, and more.

Dr. Levine accepts

Dr. Levine accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Limb Swelling

11.904761904761905%

Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Levine, MD
What can I say, Dr Levine treated me like family. His skill is well known but also a great human being Thank g-d for Dr Levine!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
As a life this great and underappreciated doctor saved, i am just amazed at how many people bash him because of his fees. Is he not entiyled to be compensated for his brilliance?? You can always go see another cardiologist, im sure there's plenty you could afford. My life is precious and pricesless. This wonderful doctor saved it and is worth every penny he sees fit to charge. Never in 9 years of knowing him have i come across any of the negative traits he is being accused of by some here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
Was kind and courteous...would recommend and great polite staff..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
Beyond words... grateful for all he has and his staff has done. He is an amazing doctor who took the time to educate and reassure me about my procedures. He is a lovely person who is kind and caring. He shows a deep concern for his patients. His staff is equally professional and caring. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
Run don’t walk away from this dr wants to ablate you and then put unneeded pacemakers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
Having a family history of heart disease, I was very concerned when I started having pain in my chest. . After examination and a few tests, Dr. Levine assured me that I am in good condition and the pain was anxiety and stress related. Reading my family's history, Dr Levine suggested other tests, to make sure that nothing is going unnoticed. This in itself, calmed me down tremendously. Dr Levine was extremely professional, courteous and was patient reviewing all test and questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine cured my WPW after 25 years on medication. He is the best. At the top of the game. I felt confident he was the doctor to help me. BTW. I am writing this 10 years after a successful procedure. Thank You Dr. Levine and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine’s experience, abilities, compassion and bed-side manner make him a well-rounded doctor who I would recommend to anybody in need
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine took excellent care of me. He showed deep concern and carefully answered all my questions in an incredibly professional manner. He is a very knowledgeable doctor who took the time to explain everything fully and made sure I completely understood. I hold him in only the highest regard and am only thankful to have met him. If you are looking for a great doctor, you need look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
He is not compassionate ... he is a terrible doctor who only wants to implant a pacemaker so he can make more money He basically destroyed my life for 9.years I had a cardiac ablation and was given no sensation When my heart went into a- fib he congratulated himself for rescuing me I experienced migraines with vertigo for years Never had this before And of course he wasn't to blame I will never forget him Nor will I forgive him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
I had an ablation in Feb. 10, 2016 and as soon as I awoke (about 3 hrs after put out) I felt completely back to normal. I could breathe normally again and that was the 1st time in about 18 months. Great care at St. Francis and great job by Drs. Levine and Shaber
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
One of the best things I can say about Dr. Levine is he makes me feel good. From the very beginning he assured me with his confidence that I would survive. He was accurate. I found him to be honest and very approachable. When we speak there is no barrier and so I KNOW he is there for me and when I ask him to level with me he does so in a forthright but supportive way. Bottom line: I trust him with my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
I went to Dr. Levine when I was 16 for a 2nd opinion because the first told me I had wpw and I could die while performing an ablation. Dr. Levine assured me that he's done that surgery many times and not 1 person has died while he did. I went with Dr. Levine, he explained what was wrong and what he was going to do so that I could understand. When I went on the table he told my parents, when he goes in that room he's my kid now. I'm now 23, healthy, and thankful to Dr. Levine. Amazing doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
I had a consultation with Dr. Levine after my cardiologist used a 30 heart monitor because prior to that no one could figure out what was causing my symptoms. He told me that I might not like him after he explained what he needed to do which was testing the heart followed by ablations. While it would not be fun because I would be awake I consented because he explained how and what would occur. He was confident, professional & extremely caring and he is the best doctor in best hospital for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
I had an EP Study and Ablation in 1996. While I was expecting my first child I kept experiencing A - Fib throughout my pregnancy. After delivering, I was told to see Dr. Levine for an EP Study and Ablation. Thank God for him. Because of his knowledge and experience I was able to have another child which was not something I would have been able to do prior to his procedure. The procedure itself is not fun but the end result is well worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?
I experienced monthly bouts of afib for many years.Dr. Levine performed my cardiac ablation in 2010.I have not had afib since.It is so wonderful to lead a normal life.Dr. Levine carefully explains my condition, what the risk factors are and we discuss my future.He treats me with respect and includes my wishes in deciding the best treatment.Recently we decided to insert a cardiac event monitor under my skin. Dr. Levine came to see me before and after the procedure.Heis the ultimate professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Levine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?