Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joseph Labricciosa, DO
Dr. LaBricciosa aka Dr. Joe grew up in Havertown, PA , went to St. Pius X grade school in Broomall, PA, high school at Cardinal O'Hara, college at St. Joseph University in Phila. He joined the same family physician that treated him as an adolescent and his entire family , Dr. Leonard Haltrecht.

Joseph LaBricciosa, DO, PC

1999 Sproul Rd Ste 21

Broomall, PA 19008

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Labricciosa

Family Medicine is all about establishing strong patient-doctor relationships.  These relationships can be rewarding for BOTH patient and doctor. Establishing healthy life style habits are important.  Eating natural foods over man made foods is a good start. Staying physically active is also important in a technological culture where everything seems available at our fingertips.  But it's also important to AVOID things well known to be harmful to us.  This includes smoking, drinking alcohol in excess, eating high calorie foods made with white flour and sugar ,abusing prescription and/or street drugs.  Family doctors offer advice and encouragement.  Wellness is everyone's mutual goal.  Finding a doctor you trust is vital.

Dr. Labricciosa's Experience

Dr. Labricciosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Kennedy Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Somerset Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Labricciosa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Labricciosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Labricciosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Labricciosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Labricciosa to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Labricciosa's Performance
in Springfield, PA |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Labricciosa. He is an exceptional doctor and is very knowledgable. He is very professional and has perfectly diagnosed every problem I have had. I have recommended him to family and friends. I am very happy and pleased with Dr. Labricciosa. He is an asset to his profession.
in Broomall, Pa. |
I have been a patient of Dr. Joe for nine years. He is a very caring and thorough doctor. He listens to what you have to say not like some doctors I know. I really like him alot.
in Glen Mills Pa. |
I have been visiting Dr. Joe for over 30 years and I cannot be more satisfied. Dr. Joe has helped me make very important decisions some based on various operations, mental health and overall general health. He always spends a lot of time with me and answers all my questions in detail. I feel great when I leave his office and his advice and care for me always got me back in action very quickly. He is by far the best doctor in the Tri-state area.
in Malvern, PA |
Dr. Joe has consistently shown the upmost respect and care for me as a patient for as long as I have been seeing him. He never ceases to quickly return phone calls and does not stop short of finding exactly what the problem could be. I could not ask for a better doctor or care taker.
in Broomall, PA |
Dr. Joe is the best! I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. Both of my son's over over 16 and they are patients as well. Doc provides a service that is rare these days. He spends quality and quantity time with you as a patient. He listens and he directs your care. He follows up to make sure you have reached your best health but if it requires a specialist, he directs you to an associate that he has vetted out and who he trusts who will get you back to health. Thanks Dr. Joe!
Lansdowne, PA |
I have been a patient for years along with my whole family. Would recommend to anyone. He not only treats me, he spends time with me, talks about my issues and shows empathy. Does not rush out the exam room. Provides the best care that is needed. Only prescribes medication when NECESSARY so i stay in great health. Staff is wonderful. I am scheduled for appt's in a timely manner. Also, I love that MY physician loves OUR country and only wants Peace around the world!! I Love Dr Joe!!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Labricciosa, DO?
Are you Dr. Labricciosa?