Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Kline Jr

Joseph Kline, Jr. PhD, MD, MBA

75 Cavalier Blvd Ste 306 Florence, KY 41042

Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Florence, KY and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Kline Jr accepts

Dr. Kline Jr accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Access Choice PPO
Blue Preferred HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Kline Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kline Jr's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders

Dr. Kline Jr treats Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders more than 73% of his peers

Dr. Kline Jr treats this condition more than 73% of his peers

Adjustment Disorder

Dr. Kline Jr treats Adjustment Disorder more than 49% of his peers

Dr. Kline Jr treats this condition more than 49% of his peers

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Dr. Kline Jr treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) more than 46% of his peers

Dr. Kline Jr treats this condition more than 46% of his peers

Dr. Kline Jr's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opiate Dependence
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Social Phobia
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Substance Abuse
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Patients are not psychiatric diagnoses but rather people suffering from psychiatric problems. Each is an individual with his or her unique story. Listening to the patient is all-too rare but should be a doctor's top priority. Nothing a doctor can do ...

• Psychiatry

4.0

Dr. Kline Jr?
Dr. Kline Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD
After experiencing great difficulty in locating a psychiatrist nearer to my town, plus an office who would accept my health insurance, I contacted Dr. Kline's office & was scheduled with 2 weeks. Dr. Kline & staff were professional as well as personable to me in the year of visits. I only left this service when there was an opening closer to home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Klein after a patient of his recommended him to me. He is an excellent doctor! The reasons I trust him, totally and completely, with my care, is because he listens to everything I have to say. Sometimes it is hard to convey everything you are feeling, but somehow Dr. Klein figures everything out, and does his best to take care of the issues. I needed to see him but did not have an appointment for another month. Dr. Klein stayed late to make sure I was seen and taken care of!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
I seen Dr. Kline for about 6yrs, it was going great and then in the summer of 2016 he said he was retiring in Oct. Of 2016.I was going to miss him. Dr. Kline lied straight to my face because I found out later that he did indeed not retire.I'm assuming he let me go because of cancelled appointments on my part.I still had to pay for those visits so I'm not understanding how I put him out.Beware: this man is a coward and a liar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
Dr. Kline is professional and up to date on all that goes in the field of Psychiatry. He is approachable and he LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS. He is the best I have ever been to. He is genuinely a kind and CARING physician. I never feel "rushed" when I see him. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Very caring and incredible Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
This guy has no business in dealing with people who may be at their most vulnerable. He spouts political and personal ideology ahead of care... whether you asked for it or not. Phantom appointments will suddenly sprout when you do not return, and if you made an appointment and called to cancel it, you'll get the bill for it anyway. Then a letter filled with scare tactics in the flavor of political indoctrination. Avoid this guy. Get help from someone who cares about YOU... not their own opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
Dr. Kline has been a God send to me. My parents were murdered in 2011. I have been suffering from PTSD, Anxiety, and now Treatment Resistant Depression. He has hung in there with me trying to get me thru this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
Excellent care and support for just over a year Highly recommended The down side came via trying to find a pharmacy that offers consistent medication at a reasonable price without being treated like an addict Generic medications can too generic Requesting refills early is not always indicative of scandal when your doctors office collectively knows why and grants an early refill Sometimes people get robbed or throw away medication that is not consistent Sometimes they shop for good prices
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
I thought I had a great rapport with Dr Kline and looked forward to my apooinrments as I am stuck in my house alone otherwise. I always paid my balance in full at every appt then all of a sudden I recei:ed a letter from Dr Kline stating that because my accnt was 30 days past due he would no longer see me. Also due to the affordabke care act! I really thoughf Dr Kline cared about me and my heart was hurt. I wiuld not want anyone else to build a trust with a dr for years to be treated this way
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
I felt comfortable immediately and it was as if I'd been seeing him for years. I had put off addressing my mental health for years because of bad experiences with inappropriate medication and poor bedside manner, but I am beyond pleased with my experience with Dr. Kline. I feel normal for the first time in my life and I absolutely have this wonderful man to thank for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
Dr Kline is absolutely wonderful. It was my first time going to psychiatrist so I was apprehensive. But he made me feel so comfortable. He listens, and gives great advice. You can't go wrong with Dr Kline.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?
I have never been to a psychiatrist before, my anxiety was very high when I went for my 1st appointment as I have very high anxiety issues. Dr. Klien's bedside manner is unbelievably exceptional, which is something I have found very difficult to find in any doctor these days I felt very comfortable talking to him and I was treated with the very upmost respect. It was as if I had been going to Dr Kline for years. I felt I was treated as a person not a number. Would highly recommend Dr Kline!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kline Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kline Jr?

Compare Providers