Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Kaye
300 Tradecenter Ste 4400 Woburn, MA 01801

Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Woburn, MA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 1989 and specializes in internal medicine.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Kaye accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Kaye treats your condition or procedure

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Chelation Therapy
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dermatitis
  • Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosis and Management
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease

4.2

Dr. Kaye?
Dr. Kaye's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD
Have been a patient of Dr. Kaye for 2-3 years and recommend his office to anyone looking to improve their health. Since becoming a patient of Dr Kaye, and following his program,I no longer require prescription med for my IBS or GERD and I am symptom free. As an added bonus, I have lost body fat, gained muscle, and most important of all I feel great. Dr Kaye tailors his programs based on your individual body chemistry, thats the secret sauce, and the sauce works.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD?
I am 54 year old woman, extremely active and in great physical shape until menopause hit. I was 30 pounds overweight in 3 years, tired and depressed. Dr. Kaye’s functional medicine practice was the best thing that ever happened to me. In just over a year with bio-identical hormone treatment and help from the in-house nutritionist, I now feel as good as I did in my 30's. I strongly recommend Dr. Kaye's practice to any woman or man who wants to take control of their health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD?
I have been an active patient for four years. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Kaye and his office staff. The offices are brand new, clean, and run on time. The staff consistently answers all my questions before and after making my appointment. Dr. Kaye provides a safe, understanding, sympathetic, private practice, and always accompanies his diagnosis with a thorough question and answering session. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kaye for close to five years and he amazing. When I first went to him, I was riddled with severe menopausal conditions. After a full evaluation, interview and blood tests, Dr. Kaye put me on a program consisting of bio-identical hormone replacements and supplements and it changed my life. I no longer suffered from severe sweats, headaches, fatigue and he helped me loose weight with a great program he offers in his office. I highly recommend Dr. Kaye.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kaye for about 5 years now. He made a promise to me that he would help me to bring my health and body back to where I was in my mid 30s. He had kept him a promise. I feel better, stronger and healthier than I ever have been after having 3 children. He has a wonderful staff always curtious to the patients. I recommend anyone who wants to gain back their vitality to make an appointment to see him. Thanks to him and his staff DDB
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD?
Going to Dr Kaye for hormone replacement due to surgical losses- started when he was with body logic- the body logic Corp was ridiculous in its payments and prices- snd it was fragmented. Dr Kaye soon left Bidy logic/ and much to my pleasure- EVERYTHING is improved!! It feels personal now, I'm able to go to my own lab and use my own insurance- so the cost is down- also the pellets I am receiving now are Higher grade and give consistent results throughout the months until next dose-Excellent!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD?
Dr Kaye is very knowledgeable and invests the time to understand all aspects of your condition/issues. I highly recommend him. It is because of his work that I feel better than I had in 8 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Kaye, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kaye?

• Emergency Medicine