Dr. Joseph Janzer, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Sun Valley Orthopedic Surgeons 12361 W Bola Dr Ste 100 Surprise, AZ 85378 Get Directions
Dr. Joseph Janzer, DO
Dr. Joseph Janzer attended the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his orthopedic surgical residency at Michigan State University. He completed a fellowship from the University of Rochester, in Rochester, New York. He is also fellowship-trained in adult reconstruction with the Institute of Bone and Joint Disorders, Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Janzer is board certified, and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics. He's been in private pracitce since 1997 and specializes in total joint replacement.

Dr. Janzer's Experience

See how Dr. Janzer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Janzer

Dr. Janzer accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Janzer is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Janzer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Janzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Janzer to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Janzer's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
I was in the waiting room and witness Dr. Janzer yell and reprimand an employee in front of the staff and the entire waiting room. It was very unprofessional. I hope he doesn't treat his patients this way.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I'm glad my primary doctor referred me to Dr Janzer. The knee shots he gives me works really well. Dr Janzer is never in a rush and always makes time to answer my questions. His staff is efficient and friendly! I highly recommend Dr Janzer and staff!
Peoria, AZ |
I had knee replacements that never stopped hurting. Three knee doctors just shrugged their shoulders. Dr. Janzer was able to tell me other places in my body where I was also having pain. He was exactly right. He felt the pain was coming from discs in my back. He went into detail on how it worked. He was the only doctor who ever went into such detail and suggested a pain specialist. I was very impressed and would go back. It was the 1st time someone actually tried to help me with my pain issues
Sun City, AZ |
After a fall on the sidewalk in early January I was rushed to the emergency room by ambulance where the on-call doctor was Dr Janzer. I was operated on by him and was told the following day that I had broken my femur bone in my left leg in 4 places . The care from that I received by Dr Janzer was at best, sparse to say the least. His concern and professional service rendered along with poor communication with his office staff was bad. There are better sources for medical care available.
in Sun City, AZ |
Left my husband sitting in the waiting room for 6 hours without giving any status or aftercare instructions.
in Sun City, AZ |
Dr. Janzer was a doctor I went to for a second opinion. I ended up staying with him because of his specialty and knowledge of the knee. He always takes the time to answer my questions and assures I understand the pros and cons of any treatment. He called me personally a couple of days after my surgery to make sure everything was okay and to answer any post op questions. He is experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate, and put me completely at ease. I recommend him to anyone.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This man single handedly improved my way of life dramatically. I have a life threatening genetic disorder called Marfan Syndrome and unfortunately suffered with a severely injured hip for 8 years. This man listened to me, and paid attention when no one else would. I can't thank him enough for everything he's done for me. If you need a hip or knee replaced I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this man! You'll be in fantastic hands far better than MAYO, CORE, or any other facility or physician. Thank You!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Janzer, DO?
Are you Dr. Janzer?

Compare Dr. Janzer

Dr. Janzer says...

Dr. Janzer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Janzer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Janzer's Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester

Completed in 1998

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Janzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Janzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment