Dr. Joseph Ho, MD

Dr. Joseph Ho, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Joseph Ho, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Fullerton, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

301 W Bastanchury Rd Ste 175

Fullerton, CA 92835

• AARP
  • Affiliated Doctors of Orange County (ADOC)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Ho

See how frequently Dr. Ho performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herniated Disc
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spondylosis

Dr. Ho's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ho "It is time to take control of your pain! The physicians in our practice are all highly trained and double board certified in pain management and anesthesiology. We possess excellent technique skills and specialize in non-surgical methods to treat pain. Come and find out what our "walk in" and "walk out" procedures could do to improve your quality of life."

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Yale University
  • Harvard University-Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Harvard University-Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Ho has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Ho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ho's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ho to family and friends

Dr. Ho's Performance

My experience with Dr. Ho has been great. He is a very caring and kind person and has helped me a great deal. I have never felt rushed during my appointments and Dr. Ho has always taken time to explain things to me. He has taken all the time necessary to explain my condition, provide treatment...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I’ve had a nerve block and epidural over the past few months and both have been an easy experience. I was nervous, but Dr Ho is very pleasant, professional, and caring that I was willing to trust him. I would not hesitate going back to him for another procedure, should I need one. His office staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've struggled with low back pain since I was a teenager. As I aged, it became worse and I ended up needing surgery. Though helpful, I developed more problems and my doctor suggested I see a Pain specialist.. I began seeing Dr. Ho around 2005. He impressed me with his kindness and overall concern...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've seen Dr. Ho for pain management to deal with failed spinal surgery syndrome. Pain radiated from low back into my feet. Dr. Ho is an excellent diagnostician and over time restored a huge amount of my functionality. Empathetic and skilled. I have sent friends and family to him confidently.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Treated me for over 5 years before he moved to California. He has been one of the reasons I have gotten through some really bad times. One of the best and most compassionate doctors I’ve ever met. All his guidance was right on the mark and he knows how to look forward and anticipate things that are...more
Are you Dr. Ho?