Dr. Joseph Hester, MD

Dr. Joseph Hester, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Reid Medical Associates 1350 Chester Blvd # A Richmond, IN 47374 Get Directions

Dr. Joseph Hester, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Richmond, IN. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Hester is affiliated with Reid Health.

Dr. Hester's Experience

See how Dr. Hester's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hester

Dr. Hester accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hester has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hester's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hester to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Hester's Performance
in Liberty, IN |
I have found Dr. Hester to be a very caring and attentive professional who listens and prescribes appropriate treatment. Well satisfied with his care.
in Richmond, IN |
I thought he was a very caring and understanding person and really focused on my concerns, but when one of his staff members reeked of cigarette smoke and was rude, I just said I won't go back. I've been working very hard in the past year concentrating on my health and eating healthier to where I lost 142 lbs, so I don't know if I can put my trust in someone who allows his staff not to care about theirs. Nothing personal against his profession or him in general but, come on.
I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience. I can assure you that nobody in my staff smokes and if the room smelled of smoke, it was from the previous patient and at times, no amount of room spray can get that smell out in a timely fashion. Again, I do apologize for your unsatisfactory experience and I wish you luck with continued healthy lifestyle changes.
in Richmond, IN |
I have found Dr. Hester to be a friendly, caring medical professional whom schedules appropriate tests, listens to and addresses my concerns and care preferences and offers helpful advice and plans of action. I have highly recommended Dr. Hester to other family members and friends.
in Richmond, IN |
I have found Dr. Hester to be a very professional, caring, and attentive physician. He listens well to your problems and he spends much time and making sure you understand his answers. I would highly recommend Dr. Hester without reservations to anyone seeking a professional physician.
Over and over again explains everything i need to know about my healthcare
in Richmond, IN |
I have found him not to be people person. Don't expect any conversation with him. If you do have one, you can expect him to raise his voice and be completely rude.He never addressed my problems.or concerns. Never walk in front of him, expect immediate rage. I wasn't aware i had walked in front of him as i came out of patient room. He said i did. For whatever reason, this made him extremely angry. I hope i am never subjected to this kind of behavior by anyone.Never been treated poorly in my life
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hester, MD?

Compare Dr. Hester

Dr. Hester's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

Good Samaritan Hospital & Health Center

Completed in 1997

Good Samaritan Hospital & Health Center

Completed in 2000

Dr. Hester does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hester and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hester does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hester and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.