Dr. Joseph Haber, MD

Dr. Joseph Haber, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Joseph Haber, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Read his story

2222 E Highland Ave Ste 300

Phoenix, AZ 85016

• American Republic
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Haber

See how frequently Dr. Haber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
Hand Conditions

Dr. Haber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Haber's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Haber "Dr. Joseph Haber is an expert in the treatment of all hand and wrist conditions and has been treating hand and wrist disorders since 1996. He has experience in treating high level professionals from the PGA, LPGA, Nationwide tour, WNBA, Phoenix Suns, professional football players, professional baseball players, and National Hockey League. He is the hand surgery consultant for the AZ State University Athletic Department and cares for many other collegiate athletes. Dr. Haber treats all aspects of hand and wrist disorders including but not limited to simple hand pain, tendonitis, acute trauma, all the way to complex reconstruction for rheumatoid patients. He has been emphasizing his practice to hand and wrist disorders and surgery since 1996. Dr. Haber has also been an investigator and is involved in an international study for the collagenase injection for Dupuytren's Disease. Dr. Haber has presented his research and has been published in leading medical journals including the American Society for Surgery of the Hand Correspondence News, American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, and the Annual for Plastic Surgery. Dr. Haber attended medical school at the University of Alabama. He then did a general surgery residency followed by a plastic surgery residency at St. Joseph's Hospital in Houston, TX. He completed a hand and microsurgery fellowship with the Orthopedic department at the University of Alabama. Dr. Haber is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery with a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand and is Fellowship Trained."

This content was provided by Dr. Haber "RECOVERY. RESULTS. RELIEF."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst

• Neuroplasty
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Alabama In Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • St. Joseph Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Univ Of Alabama In Birmingham
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Haber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haber to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Haber's Performance
in Culver City, CA |
We are so thankful to God for choosing Dr. Haber. His professional approach. He put us at ease from the start. He gained our trust and everything went exactly as planned.
in Sun Lakes, AZ |
Dr. Haber is an excellent physician. I found him friendly and offering all the help he can give me as a patient. He talks to you in a comforting manner as all will be well. A “top doc” for sure.
in Show Low, AZ |
Highly recommend Dr. Haber!
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Haber did my fractured wrist surgery. It was an Honor and a pleasure to meet Dr. Haber. I highly recommend Dr. Haber for surgery. He was very pleasant and very respectful toward me. I have very much respect for his background experience. Treading and consulting high level professionals Athletes. I cannot express my gratitude enough for your exceptional skills and extraordinary care. Thank you so much Dr. Haber.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Haber is not only very knowledgeable, he also has a wonderful bedside manner. Not only did he fully explain what was going on, he also gave treatment options with an explanation of the pros and cons associated with them to ensure that I made a well informed decision. I would and will continue to recommend Dr. Haber!
Tempe, AZ |
Broke my wrist (non-displace scaphoid fracture) and went to TOCA. Dr. Haber came to see me and based on xray said I need to do surgery asap. I was scared but I knew i have a low chance without surgery as well. I told him I rather not do it and he said okay but you will waste our time and mess with us in that way! Anyways, I canceled my surgery and saw another DR. I was in a cast and thanks gods I'm good. He is a good Dr, but he does not know how to behave with patients, maybe because too bus
in Avondale, AZ |
Dr. Haber literally saved my hand. He was so good to me during the two plus years that I was in treatment. I cannot say enough positive things about this man. I would use him again in a second if I ever needed a hand surgeon.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent doctor
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Haber is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Highly recommend!!!!
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Haber did surgery on both of my hands for severe arthritis. I had lived with the pain and suffering for about three years. It has been two wonderful and pain free years.
in Tempe Az |
Very informative and experienced surgeon
in Phoenix, AZ 85013 |
Very friendly and efficient office.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I cant believe this Dr. only got 2.4 out of 5 stars. My son had to have surgery on his hand and Dr. Haber did an amazing job!!! We made the job a bit difficult by not coming in sooner on the count of moving, establishing medical insurance, making a appt. etc. (about 3 months after accident) and my son had a tattoo in the same area that he wasn't sure he would be able to save. Dr. Haber made it new again, pain free, saved the tattoo and you can't even tell my son had surgery.
Amazing Dr
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I needed to see a physician urgently on a Monday morning because of a weekend fall injury. I called Mon. at 8:30 am & his office staff scheduled me for a 10:00 am apt. I was taken back within 10 minutes of completing my new patient paperwork. Dr. Haber explained to me exactly what his concerns were about my injury, the two possible directions that treatment may take based on add'l imaging & asked to see me again in 2 days. All in all, I found him very knowledgable, responsive & concerned.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Haber, MD?
Are you Dr. Haber?

Visit Dr. Haber

Dr. Haber accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA