Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Joseph Haas, MD
Please visit my website for more information about my practice, new patient forms and Blogs. http://pinellaspsych.com

2430 Estancia Blvd Ste 104

Clearwater, FL 33761

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Haas

See how frequently Dr. Haas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
Psychiatric Diseases
high

Dr. Haas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Haas "individualized treatment plan and care including psychotherapy and medications when indicated, all provided by a board certified psychiatrist with 20 years experienced"

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia
  • Substance Abuse

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Psychotherapy

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Shands Hospital University Fla
  • Shands Hospital University Fla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Haas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haas to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Haas Says:

While it is impossible to please everyone, Dr. Haas truly cares about his patients and will work tirelessly to help them succeed with their particular goals. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to discuss them with the Dr. at any time during your appointment.

Feedback is a valuable part of any business especially in the healthcare field and Dr. Haas appreciates and...

Dr. Haas' Performance
in Clearwater |
Dr. Haas is a great psychiatrist - he has helped my 23 yr old son who is drug induced MDMA Psychotic, Schizophrenic effective Bi-Polar, a real tough case indeed. Dr. Haas is a true professional.
in Reddington Shores |
Dr. Haas is very professional and uses the latest medical protocols in addition to his years of experience. I recently moved to Florida and needed a new Psychiatrist and I could not be more pleased!! He is willing to listen and has successfully adjusted my meds. I recommend him highly!
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Haas has given me my life back. He listens, jokes, understands and provides amazing advice. He is always available when I need an appointment and NEVER rushes me out of the room. I have never spent less than 25 min with him, which is saying a lot for doctors these days. His only front office worker Nicole is so nice and pleasant. Always goes above and beyond. I am thankful for them both and would highly recommend Dr Haas.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr Haas messed up my medication and actual gave me Effexor tablets when I was on extended release capsules. I spent 2016 Christmas and my birthday crying and throwing up. Called his office and when he finally got back to me he said the pharmacy must have got it wrong I called my pharmacy and looked online under my health plan and he was the one not the pharmacy who gave me the wrong dose. He also because I changed ADHD medication because I had it in my purse my old prescription he took my pills
in Largo, FL |
This "doctor" was very dismissive of anything I had to say. He would not let me finish one sentence before interrupting me. I just moved to Florida from Memphis and needed some refills of medication - medication that for the past 2 years has worked wonderfully. He told me that my dose was way too high and that he wanted to lower it. I told him repeatedly that I was feeling the best I have felt in YEARS! He still insisted it be lowered. I found him to be arrogant and unprofessional.
Palm Harbor, Fl |
A psychiatrist who needs his own therapist to help with his narcissism. Jerk almost killed me, had to be hospitalized after he drastically changed my meds when I was already bad off. He even told me I wasn't depressed. Doesn't listen, he'll figure out what's wrong with you on his own apparrently.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
While very intelligent, Dr. Haas is a terrible listener and very difficult to talk to. He is arrogant. He barely makes I contact, just rushes you out of his office. He has messed up my Rx's too many times to count and makes changes to my meds without consulting me. I have had so many problems when my medication is his only job!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Haas is a wonderful caring person. He has worked with me through some very difficult times over the last few years. His office manager Nicole is so nice to talk to she always brightens my day. I can call her and she works so hard to fit me in around my work schedule. Thank you Nicole.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr Haas is the bomb! Professional, knowledgeable and caring.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
I have had a good experience with Dr. Haas, he has been very helpful with my problems. I have only been there 4 times now, but I am finally starting to feel better thanks to his help. I like the fact that his office is small, quiet and located in a cute tranquil area. His assistant Nicole is just the sweetest person I have ever met. I would recommend Dr. Haas to anyone that has a mental health issue.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
My favorite thing about Dr. Haas is how he is always available for emergency appointments. It is almost impossible to get in immediately to see a psychiatrist in this area. You have to wait months just to get an initial appointment. I like that I don't get turfed to a nurse practitioner or PA. He also takes an interest in my overall health and not just my mental health. Also his admin. is so friendly and helpful!
in Clearwater, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Hass as he is very professional, thorough and has an awesome staff.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Haas is the best doctor I have seen in any field. It is obvious that Dr Haas cares deeply about his patients. I have been his patient for a long time and plan to never leave. I feel like I can be honest with Dr Haas. When I had a crisis Dr Haas was able to bring me in that day to help me. He has a play room so you can bring your kids if you need to. His receptionist is really nice. He drug tests and is an addiction specialist so you can feel safe that he won't give you too much medicine.
in Clearwater, fl |
Dr Haas genuinely cares about me. He is the first doc that didn't treat me like a number!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Haas, MD?
Are you Dr. Haas?