Dr. Joseph M. Gryskiewicz, MD

Dr. Joseph M. Gryskiewicz, MD

General Surgery | Male | 68 years old

Thank you for your interest in Dr. Joseph Gryskiewicz (Gris-KA-vitz) and for allowing us the opportunity to fulfill your aesthetic surgery needs. We look forward to meeting you and exploring the options available for enhancing your natural beauty through plastic surgery. Our consultations typically last 1 1/2 to 2 hour because you are so important to us. Visit our website at: www.tcplasticsurgery.com to see over two thousand before and after photos and give us a call for a free consultation.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Gryskiewicz's Experience

See how Dr. Gryskiewicz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gryskiewicz

Dr. Gryskiewicz accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gryskiewicz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gryskiewicz
Dr. Gryskiewicz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
Dr. Gryskiewicz Says:

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M. Gryskiewicz, MD?
Are you Dr. Gryskiewicz?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Gryskiewicz

Dr. Gryskiewicz says...

Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS, (pronounced Gris-KA-vitz) has practiced medicine in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul for more than 25 years. He is a Clinical Professor at the University of Minnesota Cleft Palate Clinics School of Dentistry and is past Chief of Surgery at Fairview Southdale Hospital in the Minneapolis suburb of Edina. His practice, Gryskiewicz Twin Cities Cosmetic Surgery, has offices in Edina and Burnsville, Minnesota.

Dr. Gryskiewicz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gryskiewicz says...

As a world renowned expert in the field of breast augmentation, Dr. Joe frequently publishes articles on this subject in the prestigious Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Achieving Quicker Recovery After Breast Augmentation or Transaxillary Nonendoscopic Subpectoral Augmentation Mammaplasty: A 10-Year Experience With Gel vs Saline in 2000 Patients--With Long Term Patient Satisfaction Measured By the BREAST-Q, and Dual Plane Breast Augmentation For Minimal Ptosis Pseudoptosis (the "In Between" Patient).and the Journal of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, which are read throughout the world.  He is published in Cosmetic Beauty Magazine: Quick Recovery Breast Augmentation.

Dr. Gryskiewicz says...

I saw Dr. Joe for a dual plane breast augmentation.  Within 24 hours of surgery, I was off my pain medication and moving with little discomfort.  When my three day post operative appointment rolled around I felt well-rested and minimally swollen; any discomfort was absent.  I remember saying to Dr. Joe, "Why don't more women get this procedure done?  It was so easy!"  And it's true!  I don't know how other women feel after breast augmentation, but I found it very easy.  I attribute my quick recovery to Dr. Joe's dual plane method and his expertise.

From the day of my inital consultation, I was comfortable and felt 100% supported by Dr. Joe and his staff.  He evaluated me and gave me the best direction in which to move forward.  On my surgery day I was nervous as can be.  The staff at the surgery center, as well as Dr. Joe, eased my concerns and proceeded with a sucessful and quick dual plane augmentation.

Every women who feels so inclined should definitely see Dr. Joe for breast augmentation.  This was the best money we've spent.

Thank you, Dr. Joe and staff

Hi there!!  I am a patient of Dr. Joe's, and wanted to let you know that I had to go to Mayo for some testing, and the doctors there were in disbelief that they couldn't find my scars from my breast augmentation!!!  They said that their surgeons couldn't even do that!!  Just wanted to let you know once again how great of a doctor he is!!!!     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been thinking about getting breast augmentation for years and I was really scared.  The surgery went very well and when I woke up I felt just a little pain. That night I went out to dinner and a movie.  Three days later I was back at work.  It has been 2 weeks now and I feel great. I have no pain and the scars are fading fast. I would do it again in a second.

Dr. Gryskiewicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Dr. Gryskiewicz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gryskiewicz's Board Certifications

University Wisc Hospital Clins

Completed in 1983

College Of St. Thomas

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Gryskiewicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gryskiewicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• CoolSculpting®
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.