Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Grillo

Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Fort Myers, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1990 and specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Grillo accepts

Dr. Grillo accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Grillo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Grillo's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot Conditions

Dr. Grillo treats Foot Conditions more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Grillo treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Grillo treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 73% of his peers

Dr. Grillo treats this condition more than 73% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Toe Fractures
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Warts
  • Wound Care and Management

Every patient is treated with courtesy and listened to-no two patients are alike. We try to treat our patients as we would our friends and family!

• Podiatry

Dr. Grillo?
Dr. Grillo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Everybody there is very friendly. They create a comfortable environment and homey feel. I never have to wait long to get into a room or to see Dr. Grillo. Dr. Grillo is a very straight forward, no nonsense doctor. I appreciate this because he will not beat around the bush or sugar coat things. He was able to have a good idea of what was going on before any tests and when the tests came back they just confirmed his original diagnosis. He was able to explain things in a manner that it is eas
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
I'd first want anyone who reads my review to know that Dr. Joseph Grillo and his wonderful staff was very professional, caring, and understanding. Even though I didnt have any insurance I was treated the same way as if i did. My Wife finding Dr. Grillo was the best find ever, because what he and his staff did for me in the one office visit. Dr. Grillo truly helped me any so many ways and what he done for me is worth a visit. Dr. Grillo is very passionate about helping others. James L, Cape Coral
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Dr. Grillo is an excellent podiatrist! On my very first visit I knew I had chosen the best physician ever. After being examined by Dr. Grillo and had my foot X-rayed, I realized I had the worst possible gout. I was in excruciating pain. After he administered a cortisone shot, I felt so much better. Within another week, I was back in his office with gout in my other foot. Again in pain, he got me in that same day, right away. His staff, yes, is also so amazing and so helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
He is very caring and considerate of the patients overall health. I felt involved in all facets of my care. He started with the most conservative therapy and is working with me to resolve my issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
I needed an emergency procedure while I was on vacation and they fit me in. I cannot say enough about the staff, they were the best and friendliest I have ever dealt with! BJ in the office was so pleasant fun and Janet , Dr Grillo's nurse was just wonderful! Dr Grillo was kind , knowledgeable and professional. I was very pleased with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
I recommend Dr. Grillo without reservation. Dr. Grillo is truly a caring physician. He worked with me to avoid any surgeries and obtain the best outcome. He is clearly knowledgeable and experienced. He immediately knew what was wrong after other doctors only guessed. Multiple factors showed me that Dr. Grillo is in this business for the right reasons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Friendly, efficient staff. Dr Grillo was direct, honest and didn't prescribe over the top treatment. I was seen at my appointment time. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
I had an issue come up with my ankle that needed attention and my current podiatrist was out of town. His office staff (not nurse) didn't follow through in giving me an alternate in a timely manner. I found Dr. Grillo on line and I was able to get in the next day in the morning. His nurse Janet, the ladies in the front and Dr. Grillo were efficient, helpful, friendly, and professional. I really did like my previous podiatrist, but I've now moved on to Dr. Grillo for all my future foot issues.
Great doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Very good at what he does. Staff are friendly and courteous. Sharon is great at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
When I moving to the Southwest Florida area in 2003, I was in need a not a good Podiatrist but a GREAT Podiatrist. My Dr. from RI told me about Dr. Grillo as they had gone to Medical School together. I suffer from Scleroderma and Raynaud's diseases. Both do terrible things on your feet. On my first visit with Dr. Grillo in 2003, I knew would be in excellent hands...he understands my issues and treats me with the highest standards of care and compassion. His entire staff are amazing!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Grillo since 2003 when I moved to Estero, FL full time. I have found him and his staff to be the utmost professionals exhibiting a caring and friendly attitude towards his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Grillo to my family, friends and acquaintances without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Dr. Grillo and his staff are wonderful. I have a problem with my foot and they were able to get me in the day after I called. The entire staff in his office are so nice and friendly. Dr. Grillo examined my foot, he was pretty sure what was wrong, but wanted to take xrays. The xrays confirmed what he thought was the issue. I left with a boot and a prescription for therapy. Dr. Grillo is trying to avoid having to perform surgery. Also gave me written information describing my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
From the moment a patient walks into Dr. Grillo's office, both he and his staff provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere. My husband and I have been patients for many years and yet every time we return we continue to be impressed with the professionalism and competency that we encounter. Dr. Grillo always explains procedures thoroughly and answers all questions. He always does a comprehensive examination. The facility is meticulously clean and has state-of-art equipment. Exceeds expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Dr. Grillo is outstanding! I appreciate his straightforward, brutally honest attitude, and I'm one of those patients who need that. He is very informative and thorough, and very concerned for his patient's well being. I would recommend him highly and I couldn't have picked a better doc to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
I recently brought my mom here after she hurt her foot. The staff and the Doctor were all very kind, extremely patient, and took their time with her. She didn’t feel rushed at all, she felt valued as a patient and she walked out feeling comfortable about treatment. They also got her in for a next day appointment, which was a huge deal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
When my regular podiatrist was booked 2 weeks out and unable to see me for a painful foot condition, Dr. Grillo made time for me. His office staff felt like family from the first phone call and that feeling continued throughout my office visit. Dr. Grillo was professional and to-the-point, but compassionate in his manner. I never felt rushed and I felt confident in his diagnosis. I also appreciate that he is beginning with the most conservative treatment and approach, yet determined to fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Dr. Grillo and his staff are wonderful. Started right on the appointment time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Dr. Grillo and his staff are very personable and professional, doing great work. Dr. Grillo's diagnosis, surgery, and follow up were all top grade and I suggest your consideration if having any podiatry issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Without doubt my best medical experience in SW Forida in the 4 years I've resided here. From my inital phone call through the entire process this practice is A+. Doctor Grillo and his entire staff are indeed commendable. GT
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Grillo?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Grillo treats patients.

Lee Memorial Hospital