Dr. Joseph Graham Jr, DO

Dr. Joseph Graham Jr, DO

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Joseph Graham Jr, DO is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Galena, KS. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

444 Four States Dr Ste 1

Galena, KS 66739

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthChoice

Learn about Dr. Graham Jr

See how frequently Dr. Graham Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Stenosis
Spine Disorders
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Graham Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Graham Jr "The spine team at Ortho Four States understands your spine isn't only centrally located within you, but is also at the center of your ability to feel good and enjoy life. Problems with one or more of the spine's many structures frequently cause various types of pain, suffering, numbness, or even weakness. Ortho Four States' spine team specializes in correcting and eliminating pain and suffering of the spine to allow patients to get back to their lives and the activities they love."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Knee Dislocation
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spondylosis

• Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• William Jewell College
  • H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery-Florida Orthopedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Graham Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graham Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graham Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graham Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graham Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Graham Jr's Performance
in Mound Valley, Kansas |
This Doctor and his group are totally awesome. Would highly recommend to everybody that I see... I feel 300% better after 2 weeks than I have felt in a long time..This man is totally AWESOME.!!!!!!!!!
Monett, MO |
Recent back surgery with Dr. Joseph Graham to repair a herniated disk. The consultation was pleasant, surgery was scheduled and the surgery was a great success. Great facility and great people.
Joplin, MO |
Dr. Graham is a great physician. He is very knowledgeable and always takes extra time to make sure everything he's saying is well understood. He is a very compassionate physician, and I would recommend him to any of my family or friends.
Joplin, MO |
I suffered with severe neck and arm pain for years. I tried multiple different types of therapies and nothing made much of a difference. I finally had the good fortune of getting a referral and consultation with Dr. Graham. He was so caring and compassionate. He spent lots of time explaining my condition and treatment options. He made me feel very comfortable and confident that surgery could truly benefit me. Since I had the surgery I am finally living without pain.
in Miami, OK |
500 characters is not enough for me to explain my horrid experience. Long story short, I had fusion at L5-S1 in November 2014 with Dr. Graham, and ended up with a severe case of MRSA which resulted in a second surgery to clean out infection and remove infected hardware. I spent several days in the hospital and went home with a picc line and 6 weeks of IV antibiotics, then 6 months of oral antibiotics. Lost my job. All to end up in more pain than I started with.
in Joplin, MO |
I have already recommended Dr. Graham to a friend. He is qualified and personable. We were reasonably educated and asked a good amount of questions. He answered honestly and with clarity. I knew what to expect and that was what happened. Care is patient focused from top to bottom. Surgery was C-3 through C-7 fusion (anterior). My result has been excellent. Pre- surgery pain and numbness is gone. Healing is as expected or better. Thank you.
in Thayer, Ks |
Each visit was very informative with everyone being polite and concerned about your care.
in Joplin, MO |
Dr. Graham has helped both my wife and I. We are extremely grateful for the knowledgeable services provided to us. He is a great doctor and a great person who truly cares about improving the quality of life for others.
in commerce, OK |
just had major back surgery 7 weeks a go. Can not put into words how great every thing went. john luttrell commerce okla.
Joplin, mo |
Dr. Graham and staff were very caring. They did a great job of explaining my procedure and the follow up care so I understood. Great bedside manner. Would highly recommend Dr. Graham and his staff. Thank you for the great care.
in Joplin, MO |
My mom has been other doctors looking for answers to her excruciating & debilitating back pain. She decided to see Dr. Graham because she had so many friends from church recommend him. I went with her to all of her appointments and I was thrilled with the level of professionalism and care given to my mom. Dr. Graham and his team are, thorough & top notch! My mom is a new woman after Dr. Graham's surgery. She is enjoying life like never before. Thanks, Dr. Graham, you're the best!
I have struggled with back and leg nerve pain for 10 years. This affected my quality of life on a level I cannot describe. Dr. Graham was very upfront about the risks and benefits of surgery and he made it very clear that surgery was no guarantee. When I woke up my pain was gone and my quality of life was restored. I have never been more grateful in my life and I would recommend Dr. Graham to anybody without hesitation!
Nevada, MO |
A good surgeon but leaves a lot to be desired in post-surgery care. In follow-up visits I saw his PA more than him & both kept telling me the extensive pain I experienced was "normal". I am still dealing with that pain a year and a half later. I quit going to the follow-up's due to not getting any answers to my questions. I understand these surgeons are busy, but all others take the time to really listen so why not him?
Dr Graham makes it a point to personally see as many patients as he can in the clinic and at the same time responsibly utilize his physician assistants so that he can be present in the operating room. It is made clear in our office policy that anybody wishing to see the doctor (rather than a PA) simply has to make that known when the appointment is made.
in Joplin Mo. |
Dr. Graham is an amazing doctor. He is kind and caring. You can see it in his face. He did my back surgery and he did an amazing job. I will never go to anyone else for spinal surgeries. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Graham ?? Melissa
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Graham Jr, DO?

See our Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists at INTEGRIS

Visit Dr. Graham Jr

Dr. Graham Jr accepts 15 insurance carriers
    Blue Card
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Access PPO