Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Campoy, MD

Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Campoy, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Campoy, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Eagan, MN. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

1185 Town Centre Dr Ste 220

Eagan, MN 55123

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
  • HealthPartners
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy

See how frequently Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Diabetes Counseling
Overweight

Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy "MNCOME takes a team approach to providing care. We believe that quality patient care means giving you the time you need with our healthcare team. We are here to have a conversation with you about your endocrine health and work together with you to achieve your goals. As an independent practice, we are guided by what makes the most sense for you. Nothing else competes with that objective."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Metabolic Disorders

• Body Imaging Services
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan
  • Lab Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Macalester College
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Mayo Grad Sch Of Med
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy's Performance
in Eden Prairie, MN |
Dr. Gonzalez is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time needed to make sure every patient is well cared for. Does this sometimes cause him to run a bit late? Yes, It does but it is well worth the wait for a competent and caring doctor. I look forward to my visits with him because I know he is actually going to listen to my concerns and that all my questions will be answered. I just love him. He is an example of what all doctors should be like.
in St Paul, MN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez and his team. I began seeing Dr. G to investigate some hormonal issues and have continued seeing him to lose weight. I am down 20 pounds in 7 months with medication and nutrition sessions. I've been to other weight loss clinics and this one is superior. I feel that they truly care about me and my progress. There were extensive blood, urine and saliva test done in the beginning to get a full metabolic panel reading but nothing extensive since. A+
St Paul, MN |
First visit there for 2 hours. He ordered massive tests unlike I've ever been exposed to. I had 1 small concern. Wondered if some type of scam was going on as the more tests the more pay for the doctor. Second visit to review the 11 pages of test results kept me waiting for 45 mins which shows total disrespect for my time. Staff said he's always running behind showing they have no respect for patients time. I left never seeing the doctor or to review the 11 pages of test results.
in St. Paul, MN |
Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy is fantastic. I would inform family and friends because he actually takes time with his patients. Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy listens asks questions in a calm demeanor not the usual physician jargon that leaves you cold and uneventful as if your bothering the doctor because they are not in the room no more than 10-15 minutes. Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy spends time with his patients and that's rare instead of the quick 10 to 15 minute visits and you're out the door.
in Forest Lake, MN |
Thank you Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy, and your staff. I am glad my mother found you and sent me to see you! Your staff is awesome, and I really appreciate every time you took me in even if I was late driving in to see you. What everyone needs to know is that this team really makes a difference. My diabetes is good, and my weight is down, and my self steam is much better. So thank you for everything!
in Cannon Falls |
I don't usually do these surveys. But Dr. G and his team have my gratitude. From the first time I came to his clinic when he said I am not obese, but I have a disease called obesity instead, I knew I could get help. These people gave me hope, and they have helped me lose over 100 pounds. It did not just happen. We have been at it for over 4 years. But they gave me hope and treated me like a real person. I highly recommend Dr. G and his team. Thanks!
in Apple Valley |
Very good doctor! Worth the wait. He gave me a hug when I really needed it. I am glad he is not like other doctors which are like talking to the wall. He really cares.
in St Paul, MN |
Hes very kind and sweet. Its very easy to trust him and have faith in his ability to help you get healthy. That's when he starts making sexual advances. Starts with innocent flirting, then telling you how gorgeous and worthwhile you are, then little things like moving your hair out of your face, and touching your leg. Then if you are with him after hours he kisses you. It gets better tho, when you turn it in to his supervisor/wife she does nothing besides cover it up. Yes Hes an amazing doctor!
in Lakeville, MN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez to anyone suffering from obesity, diabetes, a metabolic disorder to an endocrinology upset. He is extremely intellegent, patient, he listens and comes up with a plan that works. Your health is his number one concern. He has a sincere interest in every patient and is one of the best.
Rosemount, MN |
He is a wonderful DR. Very patient and knowledgable . Thank you so much!!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Campoy, MD?
Are you Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy?

Visit Dr. Gonzalez-Campoy