Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD
Dr. Girgis is experienced in many different aspects of medicine. He was a Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine at Ohio University. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. He was Chief Medical Officer at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.

2300 N Commerce Pkwy

Weston, FL 33326

• Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Girgis

Our pledge is to provide patients with the highest quality medical care for the best interest of our patients at every medical encounter!

Dr. Girgis' Experience

Dr. Girgis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Cairo U Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Abington Meml Hosp/Temple U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Girgis has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Girgis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Girgis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Girgis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Girgis to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Girgis' Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent patient cre from the entire office team
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
best doctor in town, super professional team, easy to access, proactive and knowlageable in his field.
in Miami , FL |
Dr. Girgis is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to the man. He is extremely intelligent a compassionate and caring person, and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him, also his staff have been extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Girgis to anyone !!!
in Weston, FL |
Awesome and very attentive! Monica the assistant that welcomes you is excellent! Overall I am very happy with Dr. girgis and his staff! One stop Dr. He has everything you need.
in Hollywood, Florida |
Physician is very knowledge, the staff is friendly and extremely helpful.
Hialeah, FL |
Physician is very knowledge, the staff is friendly and extremely helpful.
in Miami, FL |
Everyone in this office is very nice, they always treat me with tender loving care. This is the best team of medical staff i have been around in a long time.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
In my opinion Dr. Girgis is absolutely the best doctor I know of. I have suffered from overweight and with his help, I have lost more than 20lbs.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Doctor Girgis is excellent. His diagnosis is fast and always accurate. His staff is friendly , and pleasant to deal with I highly rcommend seeing his medical group and practice.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Girgis has been amazinng. I came in with a laundry list of issues and he addressed each one thoroughly and answered all my questions to set me at ease. I never felt rushed, but felt like i was his only patient that he needed to see.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I love coming to this office. The staff is friendly and their clinical care is second to none. Dr. Girgas changed my entire treatment plan and I am now safely losing weight and feeling better than ever.
in Hialeah |
Dr. Girgis is a great and caring Doctor. He listened and customized a plan that was best, just for me. I recommend him to everyone I know.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
the best dr he safe my life..
in Hialeah, FL |
Excellent Dr!
in Pembroke Pines |
Dr. Girgis is an excellent Doctor! He is very thorough, very knowledgeable and very well mannered. I feel great after seeing him, and starting the treatment he has customized for me. I also get laser facial hair removal by him, and it is actually working! He is excellent!
in Olmsted Falls, OH |
Dr. Girgis is very thorough and explains everything. He is also very busy because he is so good. His physician assistants will take all of your information to him before he visits you. He reviews your medical data and then comes in to see you. He always greets you with a hand shake. He talks fast, but he will repeat anything you ask. At first I felt like he didn't spend enough time with me, but I've come to realize he is on top of my health and cares deeply for his patients. I trust him.
in Elyria, OH |
Overbearing. Didn't explain anything. Told my husband to tell me what he wanted me to do!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Are you Dr. Girgis?