Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 52

Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Weston, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Girgis to book an appointment.

Dr. Girgis

Superior Medical Center

2133 N Commerce Pkwy Weston, FL 33326

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Girgis with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Westside Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Westside Regional Medical Center today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of Westside Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Girgis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Girgis

2.6058631921824102%

Dr. Girgis
My family was looked after by Dr. Girgis and his staff during our stay at Davie, Florida. Dr. Girgis treated every patient as a member of his family and provided the HIGHEST levels of care, compassion, love, respect along with unsurpassed medical care. In my opinion, Dr. Girgis is a gift of GOD for his patients, PERIOD. Always grateful to sir, Dr Girgis. I will remember you as a great man for as long as I am alive. May GOD bless you with everything you want and desire, my brother.
J R Rao – Sep 14, 2021
Dr. Girgis is an incredibly knowledgeable and caring doctor who always makes me feel at ease regardless of the reason for my visit. I’ve been seeing him for years from a family referral and he’s the real deal! His staff is amazing too as they always follow-up with me to ensure I’m doing good and having success with my treatments. My most notable experience with Dr. Girgis was more recently when I had tested positive for COVID-19 and had been home for days unable to get out of bed. I called him and he told me he could help! I went in the very next day and he gave me the Girgis COVID Cocktail. He had told me that he has seen tremendous results with his other patients and that I too would be feeling better in 24-48 hours. By the following evening I was 85% feeling better and was up and about at home no longer stuck in bed. By the full 2nd day I was almost 100%!! It was a truly great experience and it worked just as he said it would. I greatly appreciate Dr. Girgis and his staff!!
Aug 31, 2021
I've been seeing Dr. Girgis for a little over a year now who identified my high blood pressure as being anxiety. After a year on anxiety medication I was still having slight panic attacks. Recently he moved me to lithium and what a difference. He really does try getting to the root cause of all problems. I travel over an hour to see him and it's well worth it.
NS – Aug 30, 2021
I was being treated for anxiety and depression to which I was given antidepressants and anxiety medication. Noticed I was gaining a bunch of weight due to those medications and brought it up as a concern to see if we could switch medicine but I was told to not worry and that I was to get put on a weight loss program that they offered after getting off those medications. To be honest, I didn't like that. I switched doctors and medication and have lost the weight I gained with the medication I was given before. Without the weight loss program that I was not going to need in the first place.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ciana Rogers – Jun 23, 2021
Dear Ciana, we are happy to hear you are better,...Read More
Dr. Girgis is the absolute best doctor anyone could ask for. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients well-being. There is no other doctor I would recommend and I have referred over 20 people to him who all have the same feelings.
Chris Williams – Jun 09, 2021
Was hard to find a good Dr after moving to Florida from another state. Glad I found Dr. G. He's been guiding me with cholesterol and sleep issues. Staff is great and the wait is never long.
Sal – Apr 29, 2021
He’s a straight to the point, reliable, fair doctor. The only doctor who has ever helped me. He’s the best doctor I have ever had. Thank you to you and your staff.
Kerry Mitchel – Apr 29, 2021
We are so lucky to found a primary care physician that goes above and beyond and take care of my family’s health. Dr. Girgis always knows exactly what to do in every situation and what medication to use taking into account pre existing conditions and potential interactions. He works with you to address all your health concerns and makes sure that you feel comfortable. My husband is a challenging patient, he has multiple conditions; a blood clot disorder, Hashimoto’s syndrome, Rheumatoid arthritis and he has survived 5 pulmonary embolisms. Dr. Girgis has been able to help him with every complication he’s come across from kidney stones to pneumonitis especially during the pandemic. He treat us with professionalism, he listens and made us feel that we are in safe hands. The entire staff including the medical assistants and the physician assistants have been a huge part in my husband’s recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Girgis and his wonderful staff.
Apr 23, 2021
I started coming to Dr. Girgis 3 months ago and wow what a difference. I feel great and have more energy than I have felt in years. I feel healthy and am so happy with the results I am seeing.
Apr 07, 2021
In one word, flawless... This practice is absolutely a first world, tier 1 medical experience. From the point you enter this office, which happens to be the cleanest i've seen. I literally waited 4 minutes from the point of signing in until being seen, that's never happened at any appointment. It was so nice to actually have a face to face with the doctor and not just a PA, NP, or student doctor, that being said my PA was excellent. Dr. Girgis is an academic purest, wonderful to observe a professional who has actually mastered his trade craft. This office staff wastes no time and was so competent and professional. I had the pleasure of experiencing the most thorough examination anyone could imagine, actually more thorough than my children's pediatrician visits. I would would without hesitation recommend Superior Medical Centers and Dr. Girgis to any friend or family member. This practice truly operates like a Swiss watch.
Apr 01, 2021
I’m happy with this doctor. He addressed all of my concerns and questions. Haven’t felt rushed during any of my visits. Grateful for early morning appointments, which allow me to go about my day and do not interfere with my work schedule. Overall - 5 stars!
Mar 25, 2021
Before seeing Dr. Girgis, I was able to get a full amount of sleep. I was waking up feeling groggy and no motivation. With his help, I was able to receive treatment and take medication so I can feel more energized and get my sleep problems situated. He also found that I have high cholesterol and it has been getting better with each visit and blood work up. Thank you Dr. G for the work you have done.
Mar 25, 2021
Dr. Girgis is an amazing doctor with excellent bed side manners and elaborates well on relating medical information. The medical staff as well are all professional and caring. Dr. Girgis helped me improve after being discharged from the hospital from Covid19. I feel great today and cannot thank Dr. Girgis and his staff. I am so thankful that he is my main doctor!
Armenio "BIG AL" Laviña – Mar 22, 2021
Dr. Girgis started me on a weight loss plan which took me on a path to a healthier lifestyle. His staff is the the most professional and definitely the friendliest I've encountered thus far. I'm looking forward to continued health care guidance from Dr. Girgis and his wonderful staff!
George Demetoules – Mar 19, 2021
I have been going to Dr Girgis for what seems like 6-7 years. He always makes me and the wife who also is a patient with respect. He's even scolded me when I needed it for drinking more than I should be. Hes treated us for numerous things over the years and can say hes the best!! We joke that he is a Witch Dr but its only because he's cutting edge and intelligent. My labs are now good, hes giving me more energy and the list goes on. I hope he never moves because he cant be replaced. The staff is also amazing and they follow up on me.
Richard G – Mar 18, 2021
I was here today for a follow up. My bloodwork has greatly improved since seeing Dr. Girgis. The staff are always very helpful and friendly.
Mike Scott – Mar 10, 2021
Great experience. I finally found a doctor to provide the right treatment to help me sleep. Very happy!
Feb 19, 2021
Dr. Girgis has helped me tremendously. I was diagnosed with immune hepatitis which made me feel sick and retained a lot of water in my abdomen. No other doctor has had ever told me what was happening to me or how to make me feel better. With the right treatment and medications I see the results on my lab work and I am feeling so much better. I am so appreciative of the doctor and his staff for helping me.
Ivette Confident – Feb 08, 2021
Dr. Girgis, was great in explaining the hormone process for us young ladies going through the change and WOW! what a difference no more Night Sweats, or Hot Flashes, which is a great feeling to not wake up tired and fatigued. The experience has been AMAZING!
Jan 14, 2021
I went to psychiatrists for almost 20 years, (for childhood trauma< depression and anxiety) paid cash out of pocket, then I found Dr Girgis his staff. Dr Girgis placed me on traditional medicine and I have discontinued the expensive psychiatrist visits, and only have been seeing Dr Girgis for over 4 years. Recently due to some serious life issues I started experiencing extreme anxiety and depression. Dr Girgis recommended a small dose of lithium which I was adamantly against, however I do trust Dr Girgis< less than a month later on the small dose of lithium and I have never felt better or more stable. I highly recommend Dr Girgis and I trust him and his staff thoroughly.
Jan 08, 2021

How was your experience with Dr. Girgis?

Our pledge is to provide patients with the highest quality medical care for the best interest of our patients at every medical encounter!

Dr. Girgis is experienced in many different aspects of medicine. He is a Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine at Ohio University. He is board certified...Read more

• Cardiology