Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 52

Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Weston, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Girgis to book an appointment.

Dr. Girgis

Superior Medical Center

2133 N Commerce Pkwy Weston, FL 33326
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Girgis with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Westside Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Westside Regional Medical Center today at (954) 645-8026.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Westside Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Girgis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Girgis

Dr. Girgis?
  • Explained conditions well (247)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (247)
  • Listened & answered questions (244)
  • Long wait times (21)
  • Appointment was rushed (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (11)
Dr. Girgis is the absolute best doctor anyone could ask for. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients well-being. There is no other doctor I would recommend and I have referred over 20 people to him who all have the same feelings.
Chris Williams – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Was hard to find a good Dr after moving to Florida from another state. Glad I found Dr. G. He's been guiding me with cholesterol and sleep issues. Staff is great and the wait is never long.
Sal – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
He’s a straight to the point, reliable, fair doctor. The only doctor who has ever helped me. He’s the best doctor I have ever had. Thank you to you and your staff.
Kerry Mitchel – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
We are so lucky to found a primary care physician that goes above and beyond and take care of my family’s health. Dr. Girgis always knows exactly what to do in every situation and what medication to use taking into account pre existing conditions and potential interactions. He works with you to address all your health concerns and makes sure that you feel comfortable. My husband is a challenging patient, he has multiple conditions; a blood clot disorder, Hashimoto’s syndrome, Rheumatoid arthritis and he has survived 5 pulmonary embolisms. Dr. Girgis has been able to help him with every complication he’s come across from kidney stones to pneumonitis especially during the pandemic. He treat us with professionalism, he listens and made us feel that we are in safe hands. The entire staff including the medical assistants and the physician assistants have been a huge part in my husband’s recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Girgis and his wonderful staff.
Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I started coming to Dr. Girgis 3 months ago and wow what a difference. I feel great and have more energy than I have felt in years. I feel healthy and am so happy with the results I am seeing.
Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
In one word, flawless... This practice is absolutely a first world, tier 1 medical experience. From the point you enter this office, which happens to be the cleanest i've seen. I literally waited 4 minutes from the point of signing in until being seen, that's never happened at any appointment. It was so nice to actually have a face to face with the doctor and not just a PA, NP, or student doctor, that being said my PA was excellent. Dr. Girgis is an academic purest, wonderful to observe a professional who has actually mastered his trade craft. This office staff wastes no time and was so competent and professional. I had the pleasure of experiencing the most thorough examination anyone could imagine, actually more thorough than my children's pediatrician visits. I would would without hesitation recommend Superior Medical Centers and Dr. Girgis to any friend or family member. This practice truly operates like a Swiss watch.
Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I’m happy with this doctor. He addressed all of my concerns and questions. Haven’t felt rushed during any of my visits. Grateful for early morning appointments, which allow me to go about my day and do not interfere with my work schedule. Overall - 5 stars!
Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Before seeing Dr. Girgis, I was able to get a full amount of sleep. I was waking up feeling groggy and no motivation. With his help, I was able to receive treatment and take medication so I can feel more energized and get my sleep problems situated. He also found that I have high cholesterol and it has been getting better with each visit and blood work up. Thank you Dr. G for the work you have done.
Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr. Girgis is an amazing doctor with excellent bed side manners and elaborates well on relating medical information. The medical staff as well are all professional and caring. Dr. Girgis helped me improve after being discharged from the hospital from Covid19. I feel great today and cannot thank Dr. Girgis and his staff. I am so thankful that he is my main doctor!
Armenio "BIG AL" Laviña – Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr. Girgis started me on a weight loss plan which took me on a path to a healthier lifestyle. His staff is the the most professional and definitely the friendliest I've encountered thus far. I'm looking forward to continued health care guidance from Dr. Girgis and his wonderful staff!
George Demetoules – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I have been going to Dr Girgis for what seems like 6-7 years. He always makes me and the wife who also is a patient with respect. He's even scolded me when I needed it for drinking more than I should be. Hes treated us for numerous things over the years and can say hes the best!! We joke that he is a Witch Dr but its only because he's cutting edge and intelligent. My labs are now good, hes giving me more energy and the list goes on. I hope he never moves because he cant be replaced. The staff is also amazing and they follow up on me.
Richard G – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I was here today for a follow up. My bloodwork has greatly improved since seeing Dr. Girgis. The staff are always very helpful and friendly.
Mike Scott – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Great experience. I finally found a doctor to provide the right treatment to help me sleep. Very happy!
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr. Girgis has helped me tremendously. I was diagnosed with immune hepatitis which made me feel sick and retained a lot of water in my abdomen. No other doctor has had ever told me what was happening to me or how to make me feel better. With the right treatment and medications I see the results on my lab work and I am feeling so much better. I am so appreciative of the doctor and his staff for helping me.
Ivette Confident – Feb 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr. Girgis, was great in explaining the hormone process for us young ladies going through the change and WOW! what a difference no more Night Sweats, or Hot Flashes, which is a great feeling to not wake up tired and fatigued. The experience has been AMAZING!
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I went to psychiatrists for almost 20 years, (for childhood trauma< depression and anxiety) paid cash out of pocket, then I found Dr Girgis his staff. Dr Girgis placed me on traditional medicine and I have discontinued the expensive psychiatrist visits, and only have been seeing Dr Girgis for over 4 years. Recently due to some serious life issues I started experiencing extreme anxiety and depression. Dr Girgis recommended a small dose of lithium which I was adamantly against, however I do trust Dr Girgis< less than a month later on the small dose of lithium and I have never felt better or more stable. I highly recommend Dr Girgis and I trust him and his staff thoroughly.
Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr.Girgis and his staff are above and beyond the recognition and praise I have for them. Whatever the Dr. has diagnosed and then treated always worked and improved my life. Ailments from RA to recent heart problems. He listens asks questions and has a perfect record with me. His PA'S are exceptional . Annie and Meylin are incredibly helpful in too many ways to mention..The best Dr.and Office..all of them!!
  • Long wait times
Steve W – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I had tested positive for COVID-19 and I called the doctor’s office because I was feeling really awful. I was nauseous with a stomach ache, body aches, headache, a cough, inflamed sinuses, shortness of breath and a fever. Dr. Girgis said to meet in the parking lot immediately to get his COVID cocktail shot that he said would help relieve the symptoms and also boost my immune system to fight off the virus. I was doubtful at first because I had never heard of anything like this but I figured I’d give it a try and sure enough, after receiving the injection I was able to breathe better which was a huge relief and by the next day all my symptoms had improved greatly. I was shocked but he said that he had treated 30 patients before with this same cocktail and they all immediately felt better. Honestly have never met a more innovative and intelligent doctor. I cannot thank him enough and I had my mother go get the shot too.
MJ – Dec 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I've been coming to Dr. Girgis's office for about three years. With his guidance, I was able to lose 50lbs and get my cholesterol in check. Most recently, Dr. Girgis has helped me control severe anxiety. Dr. Girgis has always provided down to earth and reasonable advice to every issue I raise. I'm very happy to have him as my primary physician.
  • Appointment was rushed
Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I came to Superior Medical Center, for a consultation in reference to Low-T, and sexual dysfunction. I was a bit nervous to speak to a doctor about these issues. I'm 38, how can this be! The medical staff made me feel very comfortable, and open to tell them how I felt. It has been a month, and it's a complete 180. Dr. Girgis and his staff are friendly, attentive...the office is clean, and there's minimal wait when you walk in for your appointment. Looking forward to my next visit. Thank you!
Jim – Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Girgis?

Our pledge is to provide patients with the highest quality medical care for the best interest of our patients at every medical encounter!

Dr. Girgis is experienced in many different aspects of medicine. He is a Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine at Ohio University. He is board certified...Read more

• Cardiology