Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 53

Internal Medicine

Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Weston, FL. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD

Superior Medical Center

2133 N Commerce Pkwy Weston, FL 33326
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Girgis with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida Westside Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Westside Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Westside Hospital.

Dr. Girgis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Girgis

Dr. Girgis

In and out
Do not go to this doctor if you are worried about your health. He is dismissive, condescending, and will say you’re healthy without ever doing any work up to merit that statement (staff never ran any diagnostics and didn’t even listen to my lungs/heart). Nurses run through everything with a fine tooth comb as far as questions and are very friendly and patient. But Dr Girgis won’t spend more than 3 mins with you and is rude.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 22, 2022
Confidence!
I cannot thank this intelligent Dr including his amazing staff enough! I've been feeling like the best version of myself ever since i began coming to this internal medicine practice! I recommend coming here for the gentle, operative care that Dr Joseph provides.
Tatiana R – May 18, 2022
Girgis plasma
I had pain from arthritis in both knees and previous surgeries. After the Girgis Plasma injections the pain is gone and I am able to exercise pain free.
Pat – May 06, 2022
Amazing!
Dr. Girgis has helped me in so many ways. I have never in my life met a medical professional who has his broad array of knowledge & ability to assess and treat so many human issues. I’m so pleased to have discovered this rare jewel of a doctor. **He is magical**
Kelly – Apr 21, 2022
Definitely
Dr. Girgis placed me on testosterone based on my symptoms and not just what the book states. He listened to what my concerns were and did not dismiss any issues. Over the next six months I felt great and periodically had blood work keeping track of my levels. My PSA levels were off very slightly on two occasions. Dr. Girgis was concerned and ordered an MRI which came back abnormal. Further tests revealed that i had the beginning stages of prostate cancer. Over the next couple of month several doctors have told me if it was not for Dr. Girgis this would never have been found. They also explained that the tests that he ordered most doctors would not have ordered them just based on my age of being in my early 40's. Me and my family thank him everyday.
Z.S – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
This clinic is a joke. First what’s the point of appointments if you get there and you will always wait two hours before the first nurse can see you. Second, doctor prescribe medication then he forgets. Asking who told you to have x medication. Third, wife is allergic to NSAIDS and it is regularly disclosed to all PA’s…guess what they prescribe? Celebrex NSAIDS. They don’t even why are you on a follow up visit. Don’t waste your time, try to find something else that worth your time money and peace of mind.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Cristh Garcia – Feb 28, 2022
YOU ARE A JOKE, 7/16/2020 you failed to show as...Read More
Covid-19 Treatment
I was diagnosed with Covid-19 in December 2021 and immediately had strong symptoms. I knew that Dr. Girgis offered a Covid-19 treatment cocktail that seemed to have very positive results with patients. I stopped by the office and elected to take the treatment and almost immediately felt better. By the next morning I felt much better and it really was a significant difference. I am always skeptical of "treatments" offered by various doctors but I can attest that Dr. Girgis' treatment was very, very helpful and I feel that it prevented the virus from progressing in a dangerous manner. Overall, Dr. Girgis is very proactive in how he treats his patients and this treatment he offers is just another example of his proactive methods.
Hector – Feb 25, 2022
Covid Cocktail - Life Saver
I had Covid over New Years Weekend and my neighbor suggested I make an appointment with Dr Girgis to get the Covid Cocktail. I called first thing Monday and they were able to treat me that afternoon. Within 6 hours, I was already feeling better and by the next morning, I felt like a new person. I am so happy I found Dr. Girgis. I am now trusting him with all my health needs!
Tracy Hollander – Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I was dealing with the effects of COVID-19 over the holidays and by the 5th day I could hardly make it out of bed, had headaches that seemed to come and go, and terrible congestion. Within 16 of having the "Girgis Cocktail" of medication and vitamins administered, the symptoms virtually disappeared with no more headaches, congestion, or lack of energy! While I know results of any medical treatment may vary as much as the effects of the virus itself, my results were truly remarkable and I am grateful to be moving past this illness! Thank you
Jan 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
He has changed my life in so many ways. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia over 10 years ago and of all the specialists I went to, not one was able to help me until I came to Dr. Girgis.
MW – Jan 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr. Joseph Girgis in Weston, FL is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I am so happy to have found him because in South FL it is difficult to find a good primary care doctor. He is excellent with the patients, he always takes his time to listen. My whole family drives from North Miami to see him and he always resolves all the medical issues we ever have. The staff is very kind and courteous, and always tries to get you an appointment even if last minute. I give him 5 stars and would give him 6 stars if I could.
Carinez – Nov 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I would like to give five stars to the entire Supreme Medical staff. I have struggled with insomnia, stomach issues, etc. After my second visit, I had immediately noticed the positive results; not only with my physical difficulties but also the mental consequences. The entire visit is polite, informative, and welcoming; therefore, I had always felt safe and well served. My advise, do not hesitate. If you have a problem they are definitely more than glad to help you overcome it.
Juan Mejia – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
My family was looked after by Dr. Girgis and his staff during our stay at Davie, Florida. Dr. Girgis treated every patient as a member of his family and provided the HIGHEST levels of care, compassion, love, respect along with unsurpassed medical care. In my opinion, Dr. Girgis is a gift of GOD for his patients, PERIOD. Always grateful to sir, Dr Girgis. I will remember you as a great man for as long as I am alive. May GOD bless you with everything you want and desire, my brother.
J R Rao – Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr. Girgis is an incredibly knowledgeable and caring doctor who always makes me feel at ease regardless of the reason for my visit. I’ve been seeing him for years from a family referral and he’s the real deal! His staff is amazing too as they always follow-up with me to ensure I’m doing good and having success with my treatments. My most notable experience with Dr. Girgis was more recently when I had tested positive for COVID-19 and had been home for days unable to get out of bed. I called him and he told me he could help! I went in the very next day and he gave me the Girgis COVID Cocktail. He had told me that he has seen tremendous results with his other patients and that I too would be feeling better in 24-48 hours. By the following evening I was 85% feeling better and was up and about at home no longer stuck in bed. By the full 2nd day I was almost 100%!! It was a truly great experience and it worked just as he said it would. I greatly appreciate Dr. Girgis and his staff!!
Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Girgis for a little over a year now who identified my high blood pressure as being anxiety. After a year on anxiety medication I was still having slight panic attacks. Recently he moved me to lithium and what a difference. He really does try getting to the root cause of all problems. I travel over an hour to see him and it's well worth it.
NS – Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Dr. Girgis is the absolute best doctor anyone could ask for. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients well-being. There is no other doctor I would recommend and I have referred over 20 people to him who all have the same feelings.
Chris Williams – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
Was hard to find a good Dr after moving to Florida from another state. Glad I found Dr. G. He's been guiding me with cholesterol and sleep issues. Staff is great and the wait is never long.
Sal – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
He’s a straight to the point, reliable, fair doctor. The only doctor who has ever helped me. He’s the best doctor I have ever had. Thank you to you and your staff.
Kerry Mitchel – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
We are so lucky to found a primary care physician that goes above and beyond and take care of my family’s health. Dr. Girgis always knows exactly what to do in every situation and what medication to use taking into account pre existing conditions and potential interactions. He works with you to address all your health concerns and makes sure that you feel comfortable. My husband is a challenging patient, he has multiple conditions; a blood clot disorder, Hashimoto’s syndrome, Rheumatoid arthritis and he has survived 5 pulmonary embolisms. Dr. Girgis has been able to help him with every complication he’s come across from kidney stones to pneumonitis especially during the pandemic. He treat us with professionalism, he listens and made us feel that we are in safe hands. The entire staff including the medical assistants and the physician assistants have been a huge part in my husband’s recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Girgis and his wonderful staff.
Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?
I started coming to Dr. Girgis 3 months ago and wow what a difference. I feel great and have more energy than I have felt in years. I feel healthy and am so happy with the results I am seeing.
Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Girgis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Girgis?