Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Geffen

Lake America Family Physicians

865 Oakley Seaver Dr Clermont, FL 34711

Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Clermont, FL and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2014 and specializes in internal medicine and wound & burn care.

Dr. Geffen accepts

Dr. Geffen accepts the following insurance:

CoreSource
Freedom Health
Freedom Network
Golden Rule
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Health Choice
Essential Basic
Optimum HealthCare
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Geffen treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Geffen's conditions and procedures:

• Anemia
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Asthma
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Wound Care
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Debridement
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wound Care and Management

Dr. Geffen's approach to patient care is the product of extensive training in both Osteopathic Medicine and Public Health; he is a firm believer in the interplay between lifestyle, personality traits, society, and medical problems. You will find...

• Wound & Burn Care

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Geffen

Dr. Geffen?
Dr. Geffen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO
He is the absolute best. Top notch - young and on top of all the latest in medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
I have been under Dr. Geffen's care for the past 2 years. I could not ask for a better person to take care of the most important thing in my life - my health. I am always compassionately given clear instructions and explanations about my medical issues. I have recommended my friends and family to him and they are all happy as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Dr. Geffen is the best thing that has happened to the Clermont/Winter Garden community. We are so fortunate to have such an experienced, smart, kind and caring physician here. He is extremely skillful and smart but what sets him apart is how much he truly cares. He gives his 100% at each visit and each conversation. My entire family sees him and we are more healthy than ever before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
This so called Dr. should not be practicing at the Wound Care Center. He performed a procedure on my husband, after being told that his primary Dr. did not want procedure done and my husband telling him the same, he proceeded anyways saying that it needed done. As a result, my husband has suffered extreme pain in his foot for over 3 months and the healing process will still take several months. We were advised by his primary physician to go to another wound care center so that foot could be treated properly. South Lake Wound Care Center should wake up and have a Dr. there that knows what he is doing and can treat patients with the care they need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Dr Geffen was my wound care doctor. His patience with my process and progress was totally rewarding for me. My toe was scheduled to be amputated but his care, expertise and dilligence has me still living with ten toes. I cannot say enough good about this fine young physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Dr. Geffen along with his associates and staff are an exceptional combination of both professional and personable qualities. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality and punctuality as well in a doctor’s appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Doctor Geffen took real good care of me when I was going through some health issues. Always professional and keeping the health of his patients a priority.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Dr. Geffen is a wonderful, caring, compassionate dr. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He takes the time to explain everything to you in detail and gives you his undivided attention. He is very thorough and is overall an excellent dr. I am very happy with him as my dr. and the care I have received at his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Not only was the office inviting and the wait short, but Dr. Geffen asked questions like he really wanted to understand rather than simply checking off a list. He used open ended questions. He was honest and direct without sounding callused.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Excellent doctor. Outstanding treatment with prompt service. Dr. Geffen is very compassionate, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and approachable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Excellent Dr we need more like him....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
He was excellent! Very caring, up to date on modern medicine, and proactive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Dr. Geffen is a physician who is reliable and you can tell he really cares about his patients. Count on him to take good care of you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Dr. Geffen is a very personable and patient. He will be very easy to talk to about all your medical needs. Would always recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
Dr. Geffen is a fantastic physician. His bedside manner is top notch. He is truly caring and very sharp. I appreciate his ability to look at lifestyle in addition to symptoms to properly diagnose and provide the best care. I highly recommend Dr. Geffen and look forward to being in his care for many years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?
I am under Dr. Geffen's care for a variety of health issues. He is a very compassionate doctor with excellent bedside manners. He spends a lot of time listening to my problems and takes the time to inquire about my whole being and not just the problems I come in for. I am excited to have found a primary care physician for my entire family. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Geffen to all my family and friends and anyone looking for a kind, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Geffen, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Geffen?

South Lake Wound Care Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Geffen treats patients.

Compare Providers