Dr. Joseph Gauta, MD

Dr. Joseph Gauta, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Florida Bladder Institute 1890 SW Health Pkwy Ste 205, Naples, FL 34109 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

The Florida Bladder Institute, based in Naples Florida, is one of the country's first urogynecology practices. There have been tremendous gains over the last decade in the diagnosis and treatment of female incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. The specialty of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (a.k.a. Urogynecology) was developed to harness this knowledge and benefit women of all ages. We can provide you with a complete understanding of your pelvic condition.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Gauta is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the subspecialty of Female Pelvic Medicine and...Read more

Dr. Gauta's Experience

See how Dr. Gauta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gauta

Dr. Gauta accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gauta has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Gauta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gauta to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gauta
Dr. Gauta's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (230)
Excellent :).
in Naples, FL |
Amanda is wonderful. She always makes me feel comfortable and reassures me when I am concerned about something.
in I live in Naples Florida. I was born and raised in |
It was terrible. I have a problem and went to him and he actually told me he couldn't even deal with me because I would ruin his career. Years later I still have this problem. I'm still looking for a really good doctor I can explain why I'm having these problems and work with me. He was actually terrible and I wouldn't recommend him to anybody
After a look at our files, I have not had a patient experience matching this nor one that matches the description given. I am however saddened to hear about a negative outcome with a provider in our community. In light of that, do not hesitate to contact my office if I can be of any assistance. Best wishes.
in Naples, FL |
This doctor has scarred me for life from ever being able to enjoy sex without pain or a UTI. He never took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure or what the complications could be. I was told I would be back to work in a week but couldn't function for 3 months. Here it is 5 years later and I am still dealing with pain. I could not even urinate on my own for 3 months and had to wear a bag until I begged to self cath. Again, none of this was explained to me.
Julie L, I'm sorry you are not feeling well, but I do not have any record of you in our system. Are you sure you have the correct doctor. If so, please come into the office to talk about your problems. We would be more than happy to help you at anytime.
in Naples, FL |
Dt Gauta and his staff are outstanding! Very professional. Took my mom to see him. He was so patient and answered all her (and my questions). Never felt rushed. He really cares. LOVE their patient portal!! You can email the doctor and staff questions and they respond. No being put on hold. No lost messages that I've experienced at other offices. Their follow up is great. Gail, Dr. Gauta's nurse is amazing. This is how all offices should be run.
in Decatur, GA |
Very patient and informative. Thank you!
in Naples, FL |
The from desks I like the girl And doctor Amanda was grate.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Been going to his office for many years. Have had several procedures, have had zero issues. Always takes the time to answer my questions and address concerns. Never had a problem scheduling appointments. I've had to have appts rescheduled due to his surgery scheduling but have always been given at least a week's notice. No issues at all. One of the few surgeons I've met with both expertise AND bedside manner. He, and his office, are awesome!
in Naples, FL |
Great staff, doctor, PA, office!!!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gauta, MD?

Compare Dr. Gauta

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Naples, FL 34109

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.