Dr. Joseph Garabedian VI, MD

Dr. Joseph Garabedian VI, MD

Integrative Medicine  |
Dr. Joseph Garabedian VI, MD is an integrative medicine doctor who practices in King of Prussia, PA. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

491 Allendale Rd Ste 222

King of Prussia, PA 19406

Learn about Dr. Garabedian VI

Dr. Garabedian VI's Experience

Dr. Garabedian VI's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Integrative Medicine

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Lyme Disease
  • Primary Fibromyalgia
  • Weight Loss

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Damascus / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Mercy Catholic Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Sacred Heart Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • American Academy Of Family Physicians
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Garabedian VI has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Armenian
  • French
  • Turkish

Dr. Garabedian VI does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garabedian VI and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garabedian VI's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garabedian VI to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Garabedian VI's Performance
in mechanicsburg, pa |
Dr. Garabedian is an excellent doctor. He listens to his patients and provides excellent medical care. He is one is a million.
Pushed vitamins and hormone therapy but never once gave me an antibiotic or even an herbal remedy. Did not properly diagnose my Lyme and co infections. If he was a real Lyme specialist he would have known immediately that I was suffering from more than one infection. When my symptoms got worse the office refused to call me back. Not a real LLMD and does NOT follow ILADS standards.
in Media, PA |
This guy is a slick vitamin salesman. He wants to string you out giving you the hope that he'll finally treat you. Instead he just keeps treating symptoms so you have to come back and buy his $300 vitamins and pay his $700 office visit. Go to anybody else but him. I wasted 2 months and thousands of dollars. Find another LLMD and don't look back.
in Gardner, MA |
By the time I found Dr. Garabedian, I had had Lyme disease for at least 30 years. It had done significant damage and I was disabled due to it. I had seen many doctors and specialists, but Dr. Garabedian is the only one ever able to successfully treat my Lyme. I have made amazing improvements. He is the only doctor who was willing to test my son for Lyme once I noticed the symptoms, and then to treat him successfully. The staff is like family to me and my son. We love them!
in Camp Hill, PA |
I gave Dr. Garabedian a year to help me. I drove hours to get to his office and $5000 later I was the same. I followed his advice to the t. Also the office refuses to return calls even if you're calling for tests results. Don't waste your time and $. At first I actually cried, I was so encouraged when I first met with him. But he was just after the $.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Garabedian VI, MD?
Are you Dr. Garabedian VI?

See our Integrative Medicine Specialists at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health