Dr. Joseph Gadzia, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Joseph Gadzia, MD
Dr. Joseph Gadzia, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Topeka, KS. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Gadzia is affiliated with Saint Francis Health Center and Stormont - Vail Healthcare.

Dr. Gadzia's Experience

See how Dr. Gadzia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gadzia

Dr. Gadzia accepts 40 insurance carriers

Dr. Gadzia is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gadzia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gadzia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gadzia to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Gadzia's Performance
    GOOD
Cold clinician, did not like him and won't be back. This doctor doesn't check his politics at the clinic door.
in Topeka, KS |
Dr. Gadzia has always been pleasant and very helpful. Switched from another doc here it Topeka about 4 years ago and have been thrilled.
in Topeka, KS |
This guy is a self-conceited jerk! I'm sorry, but my son is a little overweight, and he is very conscious about it, and he's working hard... Dr. Gadzia told him to get off the couch and do something with his life "for a change". How rude, my son was very upset afterward... I can't even believe this inconsiderate doctor is even still in business!
in Topeka, KS |
Dr. Gadzia was amazing with my 3-year-old daughter. He was very patient and extremely knowledgeable. Highly Recommended!!
in Topeka, KS |
Dr. Gadzia removed a growth that looked like it could have been pre-cancerous from my face. He did an excellent job, it could have left a noticeable scar, but no mark remains. I am not vain, but I appreciate not having a hole left in my face. Got something you are concerned about? GO TO THIS GUY!!!!!
in Topeka, KS |
Very efficient and professional is how I would describe my appts. with Dr. Gadzia's office. All nurses and Dr. Gadzia are thorough and patient with questions I have and with treatment. I always recommend him when the topic comes up in conversation.
in Topeka, KS |
A very caring doctor who makes your concerns and problems his and put them at the top of his profession.I've had two surgeries with him and I have been very satisfied with the outcomes.
Topeka, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gadzia for 10+ years. He was recommended by a Dermatologist at KU Medical Center. He is always pleasant, asks lots of questions, and is a good listener. He?s performed several procedures on me. I?m thankful for hisl skill and I?m delighted with the outcomes of these surgeries. The staff at Dr. Gazia?s office is friendly, efficient and thorough. I appreciate the way I?m treated.
in Topeka, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gadzia since he opened his practice in Topeka, approx. 15 years. I have found both him and his staff to be very pleasant and professional. I believe the level of care is excellent.
in Topeka, KS |
Dr. Gadzia removed a cyst off of my face. He was very compassionate and caring about the fact that I could possibly have a small scar once the healing was complete. He gave me samples of creams to use to help in the healing process. I would highly recommend Dr Gadzia to any of my family, friends and or business associates. S.Carson
in Topeka, KS |
My appointment time was met, actually, little earlier than I had anticipated with was nice. The staff was very punctual, professional and friendly. Both Dr. Gadzia and the nurse explained everything that they would be doing and answered all my follow-up questions so I could understand them. I was very pleased.
in Tooeka, Kansas |
I had brown hair on my upper lip and Doctor Godzia treated it over many appointments and now it's gone for good. Highly recommend. Nice clean office.very friendly Doctor.
in Holton, Ks. |
No reasons to not to recomend. I think Dr, Gadzia is an excellent surgeon and I would(if I had to) go back to him again.
in Topeka, KS |
Dr. Gadzia is an excellent diagnostician and Mohs surgeon. He is very patient and listens well. He explains everything and answers all questions. Very thorough. Highly recommended. He's the best!
in Topeka, KS |
Dr. G has always listened to and answered my questions thoroughly. He has a sense of humor, but impresses importance of treatment before cancer gets out of control. My spouse and children are very satisfied with his expertise, and will stay as long as he is around!
Topeka, KS |
I have never been to a less caring self absorbed physician in my life.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gadzia, MD?
Are you Dr. Gadzia?

Compare Dr. Gadzia

Dr. Gadzia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Gadzia has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gadzia's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Med Center De

Completed in 1998

University Ks/Ks University Med Center

Completed in 2001

Dr. Gadzia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gadzia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology