Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Joseph Funderburk, DDS
Dr. Joseph Funderburk, DDS is a dentist who practices in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Funderburk is affiliated with Community Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center.

2532 Patterson Rd Ste 10

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Funderburk

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Funderburk is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Funderburk has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Funderburk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Funderburk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Funderburk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Funderburk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Funderburk to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Funderburk's Performance
in GRAND JCT |
Dr. Funderburk, DDS, Monday, 9 October 2017, I came to your office as an emergency referral from Dr. Bill Berguin, DDS, whose attempt to extract a broken tooth was unsuccessful. I was in considerable pain when you first saw me, and you immediately took care of that with a couple injections into the affected area. The manner in which you conducted yourself and your expertise during my short association with you is to be commended. You are an asset to this community, and we are lucky to have you..
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Funderburk was very efficient and professional along with his staff! I would highly recommend him! He removed all four of my wisdom teeth without any complications.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Funderburk pulled a molar and placed an implant post for me. He was always very nice and took the time to answer my questions. When he pulled the tooth he had it out before I realized he had gotten the crown removed. I had no problems after and when it healed I went back to him to place the implant which also went well. He explained what teeth you really need for chewing and gave me insight into future dental care that was most helpful. I strongly recommend him.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Funderburk took out my wisdom teeth and I had no problems what so ever. The staff and everyone there were very informative and pleasant. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.
Grand Junction, CO |
I had 3 wisdom teeth removed and everything went very smoothly. I felt comfortable with dr Funderburk even though I tend to have lots of anxiety about doctors, dentists, etc.. The surgery went seamlessly and I couldn't have asked for a better turn out. Pain has been very minimal and I've had no complications. Dr Funderburk has made me question why people get so worried and horrified about wisdom teeth removal. I would highly recommend Dr Funderburk.
in Grand Junction, CO |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by Dr Funderburk and he did an incredible job. Very minimal post operative pain nor swelling and a very quick recovery, we didn't even need pain pills. He managed her IV sedation very well and was able to immediately calm her pre-op stress and manage her nerve induced nausea. He was willing to work with us on billing and his staff was very professional. I very highly recommend his office for oral surgery.
in Grand Junction, CO |
I had a tooth removed at Dr. Funderburk's office. He was unfriendly and had poor bedside manners. After the procedure I had a sharp poke in the spot and pain. After complaining to the office staff of pain and a sharp spot, they told me it would probably go away and not to worry about it. It turned out to be a large shard of tooth that finally worked its way out three very painful weeks later. Not a pleasant experience.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Funderburk, DDS?
Are you Dr. Funderburk?

Grand Junction, CO 81501
St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center
2635 N 7th St
Grand Junction, CO 81501

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.