Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Florham Park, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD

Northeastern Plastic Surgery

220 Ridgedale Ave Ste C1 Florham Park, NJ 07932

Dr. Fodero's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fodero

4.5

Dr. Fodero

Dr. Fodero's excellent credentials were exceeded by his performance of rhinoplasty on my daughter just 2 months ago. He knew just what to do after examining her and speaking with her. His apparent knowledge and experience were so impressive and reassuring that we were both put at ease. He delivered beautiful results ... so very natural looking. His staff and facility are top notch. A great experience so far!
Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
Dr. Fodero is an incredible surgeon. I have always been insecure about the bump on my nose and he completely changed that. I feel so much more confident and know it is because of his expertise and precision that I now have a nose that is perfect for me! Thank you Dr. Fodero!
Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
Outstanding professional care. Wonderful doctor with a huge heart that treats you as family. Also a perfectionist, Dr. Fodero knows just what you want.
Trouble – Apr 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
Dr Fodero mitigated my severe Facial Fractures. Told my wife and I bones were healing fine within less than 30 days. How can the Zygomatic Arch be Fractured in 2/3 places, not be set correctly as every broken bone should be an be expected to heal correctly. Dr Fodero has a history of treated certain patients, I have noticed a pattern from all the negatives reviews against him. It seems Dr Fodero has bias against certain individuals. Look closely at all the negatives reviews posted against him. My wife called numerous times to his office with no return phone calls. His nursing secretary stated that Dr Fodero said all bones were healing fine. I guarantee he would not do this to any of his colleagues. Phone records will prove the numerous times my Wife called his office and no outgoing phone calls to my house,no left voicemails. Dr Fodero in my opinion needs a phychiatric evaluation,has a selective memory and probably in this life time has never apologized for any wrong doing.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Gary James Maguire – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
Dr. Fodero is an amazing plastic surgeon that gave me the nose of my dreams. Although computer imaging is not guaranteed the outcome of my surgery was pretty much an exact match with the after version of the computer image. My breathing issues were corrected and I can finally breathe out of both sides of my nose. I highly recommend him if you are a male that's interested in rhinoplasty/septoplasty surgery. He will go into great detail about how he will perform your surgery and what looks good.
Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
The best Doctor! I give Dr. Fodero 10 stars if allow. Friendly and very professional. Very clean and calming atmosphere. The staff is very pleasant with exceptional treatment. DR. Fodero has been treating my son for over 10 years and his exceptional work and love for his career has impacted our life. I cannot thank Dr. Fodero enough for all the love and dedication he has given my son.
Hilda Molina in Elizabeth, NJ – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
Dr. Fodero did a great job in suturing my laceration,my scar is hardly noticeable. Follow ups in his office were great. No real wait time. The office is very nice and very clean. The office staff are friendly and helpful.
Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
I've been with Dr.Fodero a couple years and come out of state to see him.
Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
After a severe hand injury,Dr. Fodero has been amazing. Not only have I received fantastic treatment, Dr. Fodero has been relentless in finding solutions to my problems. He is the most responsive and available doctor I have ever had. He listens and works closely with my other doctors and therapists. Dr. Fodero's professionalism, knowledge and willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty have made all the difference in my recovery.
Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
I am so happy with the results I got for my rhinoplasty. Dr. Fodero was very clear and honest on what could be done and what could not be done. He took his time to explain the procedure and the expected outcome. I left his office with a clear picture of the results I would see. Dr. Fodero's staff is great! They are very attentive and receptive to the patient's need. I am really pleased with my entire experience, and I would recommend Dr. Fodero to anyone who is considering a rhinoplasty!
Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
I was anxious before the injections, but Dr. Fodero put me at ease. I'm over-the-moon with how my forehead looks--goodbye elevens! I'll be back...
Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
It's been three weeks since Dr. Fodero performed my face lift with fat transfer and I couldn't be happier. I was concerned that my results look natural and indeed, I look like myself, just "refreshed." From our first meeting, Dr. Fodero put me at ease, listened to my concerns, answered my questions and made suggestions where appropriate. He explained what to expect during surgery and recovery. I was back to work within two weeks. I would highly recommend Dr. Fodero!
Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
My experience with this provider was excellent from the beginning. Prior to surgery we had a few appointments leading to the look and procedure of surgery. Everything was well explained and I always felt comfortable. Also very happy with the outcome.
Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
I have been a patient of Doctor Fodero since I had to deal with trauma in 2015. Dr. Fodero was there and helped guide me along the way. I had to have emergency reconstructive surgery and Dr. Fodero was very caring, personable, and available during my recovery process. He and his staff are wonderful and they have been very understanding of my situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Fodero to everyone. R.T.
Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Fodero!! I needed emergency plastic surgery from the bottom of my lip to my nose> it was split wide open and thank goodness Dr Fodero was on call that morning!! The amazing work he did to fix me up is far beyond anything i could have hoped or asked for. words cannot express his amazing talent, caring bedside manner> He made me feel important and well cared for. His staff is so nice and helpful as well!! If you looking for the best call his office!!!
Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
I've had injectables with many different doctors in the area. Dr. Fodero is by far the best! He is expertly skilled, professional and listens to his patients. His office space is warm and his staff is kind and caring which makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Fodero.
Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
After waiting in the Emergency room at Morristown Hospital waiting for the on call plastic surgeon, i was told it would be several more hours until i could been seen. It was suggested that Dr Fodero could be called to come in to suture my head. He came in within 30 minutes and i was was discharged about 1 hour later. It was a very positive experience and being in the medical field i would highly recommend him fore care.
Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
Dr. Fodero performed a large breast reduction for me and the results are beautiful. Even though I had a larger reduction, Dr. Fodero used a contemporary technique that resulted in less scaring and better shaped breasts. Professionalism of both staff and Doctor A+. Thrilled with result.
Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
i made an excellent decision on choosing doctor fodero and his staff these people are extremely friendly and very professional right away from my consultation he was direct and on point he was honest and very straightforward he made me feel extremely comfortable and very happy once surgery was done i was in shock about how amazing i looked he gave me my dream body i can see curves finally and my breasts are very perky i highly recommend dr fodero he has many years of experience
Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?
Had several procedures in the past few years. The results exceeded my expectations. I never felt rushed both the Doctor and his staff always took the time to answer all of my questions. I have had surgical procedures and also have worked with their aesthetician for skin care she is great I highly recommend the silk peel, my skin looked amazing after. My husband recently had the Neo Graft it has only been six months and he has substantial hair growth.
Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fodero?