Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD

Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Florham Park, NJ and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Yale University in 1993 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

220 Ridgedale Ave Ste C1

Florham Park, NJ 07932

• Medicare

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Fodero Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fodero Jr's Top Procedures and Conditions

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Fodero Jr treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 64% of his peers

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Bedsores
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Restylane® Injections

Dr. Fodero Jr?
Dr. Fodero Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Fodero is an amazing plastic surgeon that gave me the nose of my dreams. Although computer imaging is not guaranteed the outcome of my surgery was pretty much an exact match with the after version of the computer image. My breathing issues were corrected and I can finally breathe out of both sides of my nose. I highly recommend him if you are a male that's interested in rhinoplasty/septoplasty surgery. He will go into great detail about how he will perform your surgery and what looks good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
The best Doctor! I give Dr. Fodero 10 stars if allow. Friendly and very professional. Very clean and calming atmosphere. The staff is very pleasant with exceptional treatment. DR. Fodero has been treating my son for over 10 years and his exceptional work and love for his career has impacted our life. I cannot thank Dr. Fodero enough for all the love and dedication he has given my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
Dr. Fodero did a great job in suturing my laceration,my scar is hardly noticeable. Follow ups in his office were great. No real wait time. The office is very nice and very clean. The office staff are friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I've been with Dr.Fodero a couple years and come out of state to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
After a severe hand injury,Dr. Fodero has been amazing. Not only have I received fantastic treatment, Dr. Fodero has been relentless in finding solutions to my problems. He is the most responsive and available doctor I have ever had. He listens and works closely with my other doctors and therapists. Dr. Fodero's professionalism, knowledge and willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty have made all the difference in my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I am so happy with the results I got for my rhinoplasty. Dr. Fodero was very clear and honest on what could be done and what could not be done. He took his time to explain the procedure and the expected outcome. I left his office with a clear picture of the results I would see. Dr. Fodero's staff is great! They are very attentive and receptive to the patient's need. I am really pleased with my entire experience, and I would recommend Dr. Fodero to anyone who is considering a rhinoplasty!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I was anxious before the injections, but Dr. Fodero put me at ease. I'm over-the-moon with how my forehead looks--goodbye elevens! I'll be back...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
It's been three weeks since Dr. Fodero performed my face lift with fat transfer and I couldn't be happier. I was concerned that my results look natural and indeed, I look like myself, just "refreshed." From our first meeting, Dr. Fodero put me at ease, listened to my concerns, answered my questions and made suggestions where appropriate. He explained what to expect during surgery and recovery. I was back to work within two weeks. I would highly recommend Dr. Fodero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
My experience with this provider was excellent from the beginning. Prior to surgery we had a few appointments leading to the look and procedure of surgery. Everything was well explained and I always felt comfortable. Also very happy with the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I have been a patient of Doctor Fodero since I had to deal with trauma in 2015. Dr. Fodero was there and helped guide me along the way. I had to have emergency reconstructive surgery and Dr. Fodero was very caring, personable, and available during my recovery process. He and his staff are wonderful and they have been very understanding of my situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Fodero to everyone. R.T.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Fodero!! I needed emergency plastic surgery from the bottom of my lip to my nose> it was split wide open and thank goodness Dr Fodero was on call that morning!! The amazing work he did to fix me up is far beyond anything i could have hoped or asked for. words cannot express his amazing talent, caring bedside manner> He made me feel important and well cared for. His staff is so nice and helpful as well!! If you looking for the best call his office!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I've had injectables with many different doctors in the area. Dr. Fodero is by far the best! He is expertly skilled, professional and listens to his patients. His office space is warm and his staff is kind and caring which makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Fodero.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
After waiting in the Emergency room at Morristown Hospital waiting for the on call plastic surgeon, i was told it would be several more hours until i could been seen. It was suggested that Dr Fodero could be called to come in to suture my head. He came in within 30 minutes and i was was discharged about 1 hour later. It was a very positive experience and being in the medical field i would highly recommend him fore care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
Dr. Fodero performed a large breast reduction for me and the results are beautiful. Even though I had a larger reduction, Dr. Fodero used a contemporary technique that resulted in less scaring and better shaped breasts. Professionalism of both staff and Doctor A+. Thrilled with result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
i made an excellent decision on choosing doctor fodero and his staff these people are extremely friendly and very professional right away from my consultation he was direct and on point he was honest and very straightforward he made me feel extremely comfortable and very happy once surgery was done i was in shock about how amazing i looked he gave me my dream body i can see curves finally and my breasts are very perky i highly recommend dr fodero he has many years of experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
Had several procedures in the past few years. The results exceeded my expectations. I never felt rushed both the Doctor and his staff always took the time to answer all of my questions. I have had surgical procedures and also have worked with their aesthetician for skin care she is great I highly recommend the silk peel, my skin looked amazing after. My husband recently had the Neo Graft it has only been six months and he has substantial hair growth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
Dr. Fodero is hands down the most thorough doctor I have seen. He explains everything in a kind manner and truly cares for his patients. I've been seeing him for almost 5 years for injectables and have been thrilled with my outcome every time. I don't think twice about referring my friends and family to this excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
My experience with Dr. Fodero was beyond amazing. He knowledgable, talented, and so helpful. I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift, and I am thrilled with my results of both. It changed my life and I am so happy I did it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I have been researching this procedure for 2 years and finally felt comfortable choosing a Plastic Surgeon. I chose Dr. Fodero for his experience with the procedure and I definitely chose the BEST Plastic Surgeon. In 5 days, I was back to work, with the tiniest incision and superior results. The staff was kind and accommodating and Dr. Fodero was gentle, precise and professional. I am over the moon happy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Fodero Jr, MD?
I was referred to Dr, Fodero after under going massive weight lost surgery. Yes I lost over 100 pounds but my skin was not hearing it. Dr. Fodero preformed a lower body lift for me. It is a big surgery and should not be taken lightly. You really need a surgeon who is skilled and has performed this procedure many times. I found that in Dr. Fodero. As he puts it this surgery is not for wimps. It was a long hard recovery. Dr. Fodero and his staff were with me the whole way. HIghly recommended.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fodero Jr?

Northeastern Plastic Surgery