Dr. Joseph Fata, MD

Dr. Joseph Fata, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Joseph Fata brings the most advanced training and years of experience to his practice in cosmetic plastic surgery. He has developed a surgical expertise that has made him one of Indianapolis' most highly sought and respected plastic surgeons. Dr. Fata has been a national and international guest lecturer on a variety of topics in plastic surgery, and he has been featured as one of "Indianapolis' Top Docs" in the Indianapolis Monthly magazine. Dr. Fata earned his M.D. from the State University of New York at Syracuse, followed by a residency in Plastic Surgery at the Oregon Health Science University and a fellowship at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. He has been a plastic surgeon practicing in Indianapolis since 1992. During his years of practice, Dr. Fata has maintained a core philosophy regarding the treatment of his patients: "I believe that I have a responsibility to do everything I can to ensure that you achieve exactly the result you want, whether you are considering breast augmentation or any other cosmetic surgery. My responsibility begins with the initial consultation and continues to the end of the recovery process. And further: once you have obtained the results you want from cosmetic surgery, we have only just begun our plastic surgeon / patient relationship, and I will always be available to help you in any way that I can." Dr. Fata's practice encompasses the full spectrum of cosmetic plastic surgery and he has performed thousands of procedures. He has a special interest in breast augmentation and was one of the first plastic surgeons in Indiana to provide a "24 Hour Rapid Recovery Program" for breast augmentation that has allowed women to return to most normal activities the day after surgery. Dr. Fata is on the medical staff at St. Vincent Hospital and the Carmel Ambulatory Surgery Center. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the Indiana State Medical Association, and the Indianapolis Medical Society.

Renaissance Plastic Surgery

10293 N Meridian St Ste 200

Indianapolis, IN 46290

• Medico
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Fata

Dr. Fata and his staff are dedicated to giving you the highest standard of cosmetic plastic surgery. They offer an unmatched combination of personal care and advanced technology that focuses exclusively on you, the patient. This commitment to each individual patient since 1992 has resulted in thousands of satisfied cosmetic plastic surgery patients in Indianapolis, Carmel, throughout the state of Indiana and the entire Midwest.

Plastic surgeon Joseph J. Fata, MD has developed a unique style of practicing plastic surgery with a dedicated focus on cosmetic surgery. His office has a “boutique-like” feel that emphasizes personal service in a relaxed setting. You will see Dr. Fata every visit and he will provide all of your plastic surgery care. Our patients never feel that they are being “handled” or “passed around” by various staff members.

Dr. Fata's Experience

Dr. Fata's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• State University Of New York At Syracuse
  • Suny Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Washington University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fata has no media or publications listed.

• Indian

Dr. Fata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fata to family and friends
Dr. Fata Says:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your experience and I strive to make every patient experience an exceptional one. Should you have a concern of any kind, please contact us immediately so we can work with you personally to resolve it.

Sincerely,

Dr. Joseph Fata

Dr. Fata's Performance
in Royal center indiana |
I recently under went breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Dr, Fata and his staff were amazing. They made sure you were comfortable with everything before and after procedures. Appointment times were quick never a wait. All around a great experience and recommend anyone.
lafayette, IN |
I had a breast lift and am about three weeks into recovery. My experience with Dr. Fata and his staff has been excellent. Dr. Fata explained the procedure beforehand and took time to answer questions and address any concerns I had. Each time I went into the office he and his staff was friendly. His bedside manner was good and he was straightforward with risks and what I needed to do to make my recovery easier. I would definitely recommend him based on his work and helpfulness of staff.
in Terre Haute, IN |
I am one week post op from my tummy tuck and couldn't be happier!! Dr. Fata did an amazing job. He is professional and efficient. His staff is nothing but professional and kind. I would highly recommend him
in Noblesville, IN |
Absolutely love Dr. Fata and his staff!!.
Indianapolis, IN |
DR FATA AND STAFF ARE REMARKABLE. I HAD BREAST IMPLANT REVISION AND I WAS COMPLETELY PLEASED AND FELT AT EASE FROM DAY ONE TO COMPLETION AND THROUGH ALL OF MY FOLLOW-UP CARE. HIS OFFICE, AS WELL AS THE SURGERY CENTER, BOTH TAKE GREAT CARE AND PRIDE IN MAKING THEIR PATIENTS FEEL COMFORTABLE. I FELT CONFIDENT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THAT EVERYONE PUT MY WELL-BEING AND SAFETY AT HIGH PRIORITY. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR FATA AND HIS STAFF TO ANYONE.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Fata and his team took very good care of me. I felt that my needs came first before anyone else's and that I was the only patient they focused on. I decided I wanted a breast reduction and in a total of three months everything was scheduled and taken care of. I highly recommend them!
Indiana |
I just had my 1 year followup check up with Dr. Fata and am LOVING my results!!! I had a breast lift and augmentation. Great staff...so friendly yet professional. I would recommend anyone looking to have work done to use Dr. Fata. You will be in great hands!!!
in Dillsboro, Indiana |
Dr. Fata is the best, he took his time to go over, the whole tummy tuck procedure, and while doing the surgery he took his time to assure I would be my happiest, I am so excited about the work he has done and I look great, Glad I chose Dr. Fata to make my dreams come true, I feel like a new person and if I have more surgeries in the future, Dr. Fata will be who I chose, and the staff is awesome, so kind and caring and willing to answer any question you have, overall I had the best experience,
Indianapolis, IN |
Unfortunately we needed to bring our 2 small children to consult. I was told it would take apprx. 30 mins. ( I estimated 1 hour). Appt at 9:30 am, didn't get brought back until 10. (How can you be that behind when you open at 9?) Female staff seems snooty and annoyed, office very dated. Dr. made a comment about the nurse having to stand even though there was an open chair. As I was getting dressed the nurse rushed in to prep the room for the next appt. Felt we were treated poorly because of kids
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us. We always appreciate hearing from all of our patients and are constantly striving to improve. I would love the opportunity to re-connect and speak with you personally about your recent experience and make this right. Thanks again for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.
Indianapolis, IN |
I'm shocked by all the good reviews. While his staff was amazing and kind his bedside manner was not. That's all I will say. If you are looking for a warm personality , makes you feel st ease and comfortable then he is NOT your guy.
in Monticello, IN |
As a young woman I had no previous surgery experiences to compare to having a breast augmentation. I was very nervous about the recovery and how I would respond to the anesthesia. The staff were extremely comforting and gave detailed information on what to expect. I was so relieved with how well the surgery went and was way better than I expected. I felt so well after my surgery, I was able to go out to eat afterwards, and even got my nails done the next day! I would highly recommend Dr. Fata!!
in Connersville IN |
Dr. Fata went above and beyond my expectations! After countless hours of researching the perfect plastic surgeon it was clear that Dr. Fata was by far the best in his field. Dr. Fata made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and helped me make the right choice for my body. I can't brag enough on Dr. Fata's staff! They are Truly amazing and go out of their way to make sure every patient is comfortable and continue to care after surgery. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Fata!
in Indianapolis, In |
I am so excited and thankful! My experience was absolutely incredible. From the first phone call to my first post op appointment, Dr. Fata and his staff reached above and beyond my expectations! I am so happy with my breast augmentation results! You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with him!
in noblesville, IN |
I thought I left a review once before, but I must not have. Anyway, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fata and his staff. They are wonderful! From the first phone call, to surgery and post op, I have always felt comfortable and at home with all of them! I had a b/a 3 months ago, and they look great! There was very little pain to speak of. I wish I would have done this years ago. My self confidence has increased so much because of this surgery. I went from a 32 A to a 34D!
in Mooresville IN |
I had breast revision done about two weeks ago. The doctor that did my first surgery years ago is now retired. I was referred by a friend to Dr. Fata. My experience with renaissance has been great. The team at the office and surgery center were awesome, made sure I was comfortable and answered all of my questions. Dr. Fata evaluated me, listened to My goals, answered my questions thoughtfully, and determined how to acheive the outcome that I desired. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Renaissance!
Fishers, IN |
I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation done by Dr Fata. He and his staff gently helped lean me in the right direction of what type and size of implants to get.
in Noblesville, IN |
I am almost 2 weeks post surgery. I had a tummy tuck along with liposuction on my flanks and back areas. I was pain free, some mild discomfort but really no pain, and walking unassisted the next day following surgery. Dr. Fata did an excellent job! He and his staff are wonderful. I felt very comfortable in my decision to have my surgery done by Dr. Fata.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr.Fata is a great doctor and very professional. I am so happy that I chose him to do my breast augmentation! I'm on my 2nd day post op and am in almost no pain!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fata, MD?

Visit Dr. Fata