Dr. Joseph J. Fata, MD

Dr. Joseph J. Fata, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 62 years old

Dr. Joseph Fata brings the most advanced training and years of experience to his practice in cosmetic plastic surgery. He has developed a surgical expertise that has made him one of Indianapolis' most highly sought and respected plastic surgeons. Dr. Fata has been a national and international guest lecturer on a variety of topics in plastic surgery, and he has been featured as one of "Indianapolis' Top Docs" in the Indianapolis Monthly magazine. Dr. Fata earned his M.D. from the State University of New York at Syracuse, followed by a residency in Plastic Surgery at the Oregon Health Science University and a fellowship at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. He has been a plastic surgeon practicing in Indianapolis since 1992. During his years of practice, Dr. Fata has maintained a core philosophy regarding the treatment of his patients: "I believe that I have a responsibility to do everything I can to ensure that you achieve exactly the result you want, whether you are considering breast augmentation or any other cosmetic surgery. My responsibility begins with the initial consultation and continues to the end of the recovery process. And further: once you have obtained the results you want from cosmetic surgery, we have only just begun our plastic surgeon / patient relationship, and I will always be available to help you in any way that I can." Dr. Fata's practice encompasses the full spectrum of cosmetic plastic surgery and he has performed thousands of procedures. He has a special interest in breast augmentation and was one of the first plastic surgeons in Indiana to provide a "24 Hour Rapid Recovery Program" for breast augmentation that has allowed women to return to most normal activities the day after surgery. Dr. Fata is on the medical staff at St. Vincent Hospital and the Carmel Ambulatory Surgery Center. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the Indiana State Medical Association, and the Indianapolis Medical Society.Read more

Renaissance Plastic Surgery
10293 N Meridian St Ste 200
Indianapolis, IN 46290 Get Directions

Dr. Fata brings the most advanced training and years of experience to his practice in cosmetic plastic surgery.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Fata's Experience

See how Dr. Fata's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fata

Dr. Fata accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fata has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Fata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fata to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fata
Dr. Fata's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (17)
Dr. Fata Says:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your experience and I strive to make every patient experience an exceptional one. Should you have a concern of any kind, please contact us immediately so we can work with you personally to resolve it.

Sincerely,

Dr. Joseph Fata

in Connersville IN |
Dr. Fata went above and beyond my expectations! After countless hours of researching the perfect plastic surgeon it was clear that Dr. Fata was by far the best in his field. Dr. Fata made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and helped me make the right choice for my body. I can't brag enough on Dr. Fata's staff! They are Truly amazing and go out of their way to make sure every patient is comfortable and continue to care after surgery. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Fata!
in Indianapolis, In |
I am so excited and thankful! My experience was absolutely incredible. From the first phone call to my first post op appointment, Dr. Fata and his staff reached above and beyond my expectations! I am so happy with my breast augmentation results! You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with him!
in noblesville, IN |
I thought I left a review once before, but I must not have. Anyway, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fata and his staff. They are wonderful! From the first phone call, to surgery and post op, I have always felt comfortable and at home with all of them! I had a b/a 3 months ago, and they look great! There was very little pain to speak of. I wish I would have done this years ago. My self confidence has increased so much because of this surgery. I went from a 32 A to a 34D!
in Mooresville IN |
I had breast revision done about two weeks ago. The doctor that did my first surgery years ago is now retired. I was referred by a friend to Dr. Fata. My experience with renaissance has been great. The team at the office and surgery center were awesome, made sure I was comfortable and answered all of my questions. Dr. Fata evaluated me, listened to My goals, answered my questions thoughtfully, and determined how to acheive the outcome that I desired. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Renaissance!
Fishers, IN |
I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation done by Dr Fata. He and his staff gently helped lean me in the right direction of what type and size of implants to get.
in Noblesville, IN |
I am almost 2 weeks post surgery. I had a tummy tuck along with liposuction on my flanks and back areas. I was pain free, some mild discomfort but really no pain, and walking unassisted the next day following surgery. Dr. Fata did an excellent job! He and his staff are wonderful. I felt very comfortable in my decision to have my surgery done by Dr. Fata.
I can't recommend Dr.Fata and his staff enough! I love how they made me feel like family. And the surgery, piece of cake! I can't believe how fast my recovery time was with little to no pain! Dr.Fata made sure to ease my anxiety about surgery by taking the time to explain absolutely everything I had questions about. Choosing Dr. Fata was the best decision I ever made!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr.Fata is a great doctor and very professional. I am so happy that I chose him to do my breast augmentation! I'm on my 2nd day post op and am in almost no pain!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph J. Fata, MD?

Dr. Fata says...

During his years of practice, Dr. Fata has maintained a core philosophy regarding the treatment of his patients:

Dr. Fata's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fata says...

At Renaissance Plastic Surgery, we strive to provide the utmost care and consideration to every patient in order to develop an individualized treatment plan to meet your goals. During your initial exam, Dr. Fata and his experienced staff will accurately assess your needs, and together you will decide what path to take to enhance or rejuvenate your unique beauty

Sincerely,

Dr. Joseph Fata

Dr. Fata's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Fata has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fata's Board Certifications

SUNY Health Science Center

Completed in 1987

Washington University Medical Center

• Indian

Dr. Fata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections