Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. DiPrima

Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Fairport, NY and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1983 and specializes in podiatry, wound & burn care, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. DiPrima accepts

Dr. DiPrima accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

5.128205128205129%

Dr. DiPrima?
Dr. DiPrima's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM
I wrote the following recommendation for Dr. DiPrima on April 23 and, unfortunately, had a typo. It should read: " I'M NOW PAIN FREE." Dr. DiPrima is an excellent foot doctor and I highly recommend him if you are having foot issues. I tried to delete my comment but unfortunately, that is not an option with Healthgrades. My testimonial should read: I went to Dr. DiPrima over a year ago due to arthritis pain in my toes and plantar fasciitis. I'm pleased to report that with cortisone shots for the arthritis pain and orthotics for my plantar fasciitis, I'm NOW pain free. My next appointment is in a year but know if need be, I can get in to see...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. DiPrima is very pleasant and professional. He communicates well and explains things clearly. He gets right to the problem. He's not quick to suggest surgery. He has nice and competent office assistance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. DiPrima is a caring and dedicated doctor. He treats patients with respect and explores all avenues to successfully treat each patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. DiPrima performed foot surgery and I am vey satisfied with the results. He is very professional and caring in his approach. Interactions with office staff were always pleasant as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. DiPrima was very helpful with my foot problems. I only had to see him one time for the problems to be cured. I highly recommend Dr. DiPrima.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
I had a foot condition that began 5 years ago. I saw three doctors to correctly diagnose it and had hammertoe & bunion surgery on the same foot. Complications arose & I solved it by taking myself to physical therapy. I made a mental note that if I had more foot troubles to find another doctor. Six months later it was re-injured. I found Dr. DiPrima. He is patient, gentle, thorough and accurate! I was better within 2 weeks, I could walk through a complete step! I will stay with him. I have hope.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
I went to Dr Diprima for a planters wart on my foot that I had had for over a year. I had been going to a dermatologist for treatment but it was not improving. Dr. Diprima was able to get rid of the pain I had after one treatment and the wart was gone after 5 or 6 visits. He and his office staff are very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. Di Prima is very knowledgeable . He spends time explaining your condition and treatment. He does not do unnecessary surgery,but works hard to find another solution to your problem. He and his staff will call you after hours to answer questions or check on your condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
great i am so happy with my orthotics. they are great here. i would def recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
I have seen Dr. DiPrima twice in the last 2 years, each time because of significant pain. He is an exceptionally good listener and an expert diagnostician. He is patient and compassionate and gives excellent advice and easy to follow instructions. HIGHLY recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
I am a diabetic that requires 90 day feet examizes. I like my initial visits to be as "uninformed" as possible, this way I can begin to form an opinion based on my own direct observations; Focused, engaged Staff, added bonus - direct eye contact and pleasant smile. Intense, efficient, interactive Q&A exam, with clearly stated status, causative assessment, treatment (both patient and physician roles) and prognosis. I choose my Doctors with extreme care. DiPrima is as good as they come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
I visited Dr. DiPrima for a fungal infection in my toe. He was very patient and attentive and answered my questions thoroughly. The medication prescribed cleared the problem over several months and I was very pleased with the outcome. I would recommend his practice to anyone looking for a Board Certified Podiatrist. Additionally, his office staff is very curious and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. DiPrima was very attentive and addressed my issues thoroughly. He was recommended by friends and I'm very pleased with my decision to see him. I have recommended him to my friends as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
An outstanding physician. Excellent diagnostician providing very patient centered care. I can't say enough good about Dr DiPrima
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. Diprima came highly recommended to me by a friend. I went to see him for a toenail I had lost due to a fungus I had unfortunately contracted. With Dr. Diprima's help the fungus was treated & resolved and my toenail grew back and now looks great. Thank you Dr. Diprima!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. DiPrima and his office staff. I was scheduled quickly and was treated with kindness and respect throughout my visit. I did have a bit of a wait, especially with my first visit. However, I was so happy that I was able to schedule the appointment right away, I did not mind the wait. Dr. DiPrima is a skilled, kind physician who spends time thoroughly explaining a procedure and makes sure all your questions are answered. I highly recommend Dr. Di Prima!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. DiPrima is a very friendly and knowledgeable doctor. He thoroughly explains every procedure before he performs it and keeps you informed throughout. He was able to answer any questions I had and made me feel better about my medical issues. He also has two convenient office locations on the East and West sides of Rochester. All-in-all if you are in need of a Podiatrist, Dr. DiPrima is your man!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Dr. DiPrima is a very good doctor. Very patient and takes the time to listen and really figure out what is wrong with you. Most of the time I do have to wait a while longer than my scheduled appointment time though. It is easy to get appoinments and the waiting room is relaxing. It's a teeter-totter situation where you get great service and time with the doctor but you need to wait a while to get in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
this man is a phenomenal doctor he cares so much about his patients and their well being he has the best bedside manner I've seen in a long timeI live with pain on a daily basis and this man has done everything he can to help me deal with the pain I would recommend him to everyone this is one doctor I will never leave! I truly wish he was my primary doctor. and his secretary is the sweetest woman great experience in this office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
I am a younger patient with bunions. Although I trust in Dr. DiPrima's judgment and expertise, I felt unhappy with his service - so unhappy that I stopped coming altogether. I only have a 30 mins lunch, but I found that I could wait 30 mins even when I came 15 mins early for a scheduled appt. The appt was shorter than the wait time. Let other patients in before my scheduled time. I asked for a specific appt for arches and they didn't schedule enough time, but still took my money. Staff is rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. DiPrima?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. DiPrima treats patients.

Highland Hospital