Dr. Joseph Dipirro, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

2625 Harlem Rd Ste 180 Cheektowaga, NY 14225 Get Directions
Dr. Joseph Dipirro, MD
Dr. Joseph Dipirro, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Cheektowaga, NY. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Dr. Dipirro's Experience

See how Dr. Dipirro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dipirro

Dr. Dipirro accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Dipirro is now accepting new patients

Dr. Dipirro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dipirro to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Dipirro's Performance
in Buffalo, NY |
Have been seeing Dr Dipirro for about 3 yrs now....can definitely say he is the best primary care Dr i have had since my teens!!
in Cheektowaga, NY |
Dr. Dipirro is the best doctormy wife & I ever had. If he sees something a tad off on your bloodwork he keeps a close eye on it & will refer you to a specialist if he notices a pattern. He's strict(if you need to get bloodwork done you need to have it done before your visit). I know I need a doctor who I can count on & Dr. Dipirro is that doctor. His Staff is always great & the best thing about Dr. Dipirro is if your appointment is at 9:15AM you never have to wait but don't be late!
in Buffalo, NY |
I have been a patient for over 15 years. I would HIGHLY recommend him. He has always been thorough and always takes whatever my concerns are to the next step- tests, specialists, meds, etc. He has always been there for me and I highly respect his opinions and awareness.
in Buffalo, NY |
When I first met Doctor Dipirro, I thought he was a little abrupt, however since going to him for over a year now I find him to be concerned and gets a specialist to check you out immediately if your condition warrants it. I guess you just have to get used to him, but he takes care of you and your health.
in Buffalo, NY |
Normally I do not take the time to review whether it is bad or whether it is good. I must say though that he and his staff are professional and they genuinely care. Dr Dipirro is mine and my husbands primary physician. He goes above and beyond to ensure you get the appropriate care. He does not forget about you and any task he has asked you to do. You are not a number with him not his staff. I am nurse and I can tell very few doctors and staff practice this way now.
in Cheektowaga NY |
Have been a patient for many years . He is thorough and punctual . I recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor . I have never in 12 years waited more than 5 minutes in his waiting room .
in Lancaster, NY |
This doctor does NOT care at all. He makes you feel like you are wasting his time. I can't believe he has been able to stay open so long. He is the worst doctor I have ever been to.
Buffalo, NY |
I only saw Dr. DiPirro one time, and that was enough. I am so much better off where I go now. The doctor himself seemed knowledgeable and took a lot of time to talk with me, which I appreciated. He is a little eccentric and is not overly friendly, but I took it with a grain of salt. HOWEVER, his staff is the worst. I have never encountered such rude people before. Not worth it to put up with them when there are plenty of other doctors in the area.
in Depew, NY |
Dr. DiPirro has been my PCP for many years. He is an excellent physician, diagnostician and is well versed in pathology. He's caring and takes the time to listen to your issues and explains his diagnosis and treatment in easy-to-understand terms. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a physician specializing in Internal Medicine.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Dipirro is a Doctor's Doctor. He is willing to spend all the time necessary to make you healthy. His staff are professional. friendly and willing to help in anyway. Even if I moved Interstate, I would keep Dr. Dipirro as my Doctor. Dr. Joseph is what a Dr. should be... Five Stars from me...
in Buffalo, NY |
I was in a car accident and was placed on a blood thinner. This m/x required weekly blood draws to monitor. Initially I was told he "didn't do that kind of thing" and though he eventually agreed, he shortly after switched me to a new blood thinner which didn't require a draw and I ended up with awful side effects. You need a PCP who will go the extra mile for you. I believe this Dr. is only interested in doing work that results in reimbursement and is easily overwhelmed by patient requests.
in Buffalo, NY |
I have had no issues with Dipirro himself, my biggest qualms are with his staff. Every single time I called to make an appointment, his staff was incredibly pushy and unfriendly. As well as unhelpful when it comes to basic questions. I don't know what kind of show you are running, but maybe you should hire a friendly person to answer the phone. This is no way to treat patients.
in Buffalo, NY |
I have been a patient for 10 + years, he is a great doctor takes time with you and answers all questions.
West Seneca, NY |
I rated this person with all 1 stars because no matter how easy it is to schedule an appointment or how clean the facility is, it's not worth dealing with this arrogant, condescending individual. If you aren't sick when you see him you won't feel so well afterwards.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Dipirro, MD?
Are you Dr. Dipirro?

Compare Dr. Dipirro

Dr. Dipirro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dipirro has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dipirro's Board Certifications

Dr. Dipirro does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dipirro and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Suny Buffalo Grad Med Dent

Dr. Dipirro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dipirro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dipirro does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dipirro and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.