Dr. Joseph Depietro, MD

Dr. Joseph Depietro, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Joseph Depietro, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Sleepy Hollow, NY and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV in 2010 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and laryngology.Read his story

358 N Broadway Ste 203

Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591

Learn about Dr. Depietro

See how frequently Dr. Depietro performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Larynx Conditions
Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
Dysphagia

Dr. Depietro's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Depietro's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Depietro "What inspired you to become a doctor? I am the son of a nurse and a mechanic, so from an early age I had an appreciation for both the value of working with one's hands as well as going into a profession where I could help others. I find myself very fortunate to be able to do both! Why did you become an ENT/Otolaryngologist? I went into Otolaryngology due to the versatility it provides. As otolaryngologists, we treat surgical and non-surgical issues in a broad spectrum of patients that range from newborns to geriatric patients. It can be a very rewarding specialty to be able to help so people from so many walks of life. Within Otolaryngology, I have pursued further training in the care of Voice, Swallowing and Airway disorders. These are functions people tend to take for granted when functioning normally. When they aren't normal, it becomes evident how much a change in the voice or difficulty swallowing can effect one's work performance and social interactions. I really enjoy being able to help improve someone's quality of life with one of these disorders. How do you want your patients to remember you? I hope that patients under my care can experience respectful, friendly and complete care. I also aim to provide complete counseling on the diagnosis and routine follow up until the problem has resolved. As healthcare is a "team" sport, I also make it a point to keep the patient's other providers updated. My ultimate aim is that patients leave with a greater understanding of their health and know that I am there to help them through any ups and downs that occur."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Laryngology

• Otorhinolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Binghamton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Boston University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • U C S F Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Depietro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Depietro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Depietro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Depietro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Depietro to family and friends

Dr. Depietro's Performance

I was so grateful to be referred to Dr. Depietro. He was very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. He explained my problem in a very understandable way and was a pleasure to go to. Thanks to him and his treatment plan, I was able to avoid surgery. I highly recommend him!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a nasal abscess that caused me to lose sensation IN my mouth and face. Within minutes it was removed by dr dipietro. The sore was actually mrsa. An incredible procedure by a wonderful MD Dipietro.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Depietro gave me a quick and very accurate diagnosis of my vertigo, spinning, lightheaded symptoms. A couple of days later with treatment (the Epley Maneuver), my symptoms were completely gone. This Doctor is very thorough and well mannered. I would absolutely go to him again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Depietro was true to his reviews. He was kind, thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I give my highest recommendation to Dr. D! I was referred by another ENT for a vocal cord polyp. He is clearly knowledgable and has great bedside manner. I had to drive to see him but he was very patient and answered all questions.
Are you Dr. Depietro?