Dr. Joseph Daw Jr, MD

Dr. Joseph Daw Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Joseph Daw Jr, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Hinsdale, IL and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in plastic surgery.

DuPage Medical Group - Official

40 S Clay St Bldg 130

Hinsdale, IL 60521

• AvMed
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Daw Jr

See how frequently Dr. Daw Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Grafts
Wound Repair
Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Daw Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Daw Jr "I bring a warm, caring approach to patient care that allows me to gain the trust of each patient and establish a relationship. My appointments are never rushed and I spend a great deal of time listening to my patients concerns and wishes. I enjoy educating them on their options, so they can fully understand their procedure and be comfortable with their decision."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Hahnemann University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Loyola University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Carle Foundation Hospital
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
  • Primary Children's Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Daw Jr has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Daw Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daw Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daw Jr's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daw Jr to family and friends

Dr. Daw Jr's Performance

GOOD

Dr Daw has excellent skills. He recently removed scar tissue and reconstructed my left ear. I get compliments every day from friends and family on how great it looks now.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Daw is an outstanding surgeon and has excellent bedside manners. He listens and the results are mind blowing. No one in my immediate circle know I have had a facelift. They keep staring and asking if I lost weight or changed my hair. They commented I look rested. This is what you want to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Daw has changed my life. I was apprehensive about looking fake after my facelift but the opposite happened. I look like me but a younger me. My friends tell me how great I look but don't know I have had surgery. This is a sign of a great surgeon. My self-esteem was low and I couldn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

I had skin grafts performed on my nose after removal of a skin cancer. Dr. Daw's work was flawless. If I had a need for plastic surgery in the future, he would be my first choice. His nursing staff, both in the office and the hospital were first class and very attentive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Truly a GREAT experience! I never liked my nose since being a little girl and wanted to change it but was always afraid.. Finally at the age of 35 I made an appointment. The moment I walked in and was greeted by a friendly staff my nerves were put to ease. I just had a good feeling. After meeting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Hello, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.