Dr. Joseph Cuccia, MD

Dr. Joseph Cuccia, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Joseph Cuccia, MD is a neurology specialist in Sheffield, AL and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta Ii), Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia Ii in 1977 and specializes in neurology.

1300 S Montgomery Ave

Sheffield, AL 35660

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Cuccia

See how frequently Dr. Cuccia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Cuccia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Cuccia does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (6/15/2016)
    Action Taken: License Restricted
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: New York

• Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta Ii), Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia Ii
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Cuccia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cuccia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cuccia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cuccia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cuccia's Reviews

2.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cuccia to family and friends

Dr. Cuccia's Performance

GOOD

Love this Doctor! He has helped me cut back my migraines days a month. I used to have @ 9 migraines that lasted days at a time. But now i have 4 to 5 migraines and the lenth of days they last is shorter.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very professional and very caring!!! Does the job and doesn't leave any mysteries!!!!! I highly recommend him!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Went to this guy after having severe nerve pain in my legs and arms not long after being involved in a wreck in which I did have two bulged discs. I was hit by a guy who was on drugs. I only went to his office twice and first time was for a nerve test that proved damaged nerves in my legs. I never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Do not go to this so called Doctor. My wife was referred to Dr. Cuccia for neuropathic pain related to a car wreck where she was rear ended a few months ago. The Doctor basically kicked her out of the clinic and told her he did not want to see people that were injured in vehicle accidents. What...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend him to anyone. I have been waiting for almost a month for my short term disability paper. Yes that is one page so I can draw my checks from work. I am about to lose my house and car and he just hasn't filled out the paper. He basically gave me a years worth of meds and closed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0