Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Cruise

Cruise Plastic Surgery

2081 San Joaquin Hills Rd Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Cruise accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Cruise's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Cruise's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Every patient of mine is an autograph of my work. It is imperative to me to make sure this signature represents the very best that plastic surgery has to offer.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.3

Dr. Cruise?
Dr. Cruise's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD
Not a good experience , I believe being plastic surgeon and collecting thousands of dollars from people has created a lot of hot air in this doctor's head , he has a very bad manner , he acts so obviously conceited to the point I got sick of his attitude and walked out of there. RS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?
Outstanding work and attention to all my concerns. The team really cared about my comfort and safety. I can’t say enough good things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?
In 2009 Dr. Cruise did my "mommy makeover", amazing work and I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Cruise is comforting, assuring and always pleasant. I only wish I had gone to him sooner!! Just recently I went back to Dr. Cruise for another breast reduction. There was nothing wrong with my breasts, they were perfect shape, I just wanted to be smaller.As I just did the reduction a few days ago, results so far are pretty good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?
Ever since puberty I had struggled with gynecomastia. I would wear baggy shirts, hunch my shoulders forward, wear my backpack with only one shoulder strap, and avoid swimming pools because I did not feel comfortable showing my chest. I decided that I had hid this problem long enough. I researched experts in the field and I ultimately chose Dr. Cruise because of his experience, professionalism, personality, and results! My chest looks better than I anticipated, and I'm so glad I chose him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?
Dr. Cruise is amazing at what he does. I’ve referred my family to him. We’ve all had beautiful results. As long as he’s practicing I will continue to go to him for any plastic surgery I may be getting. Him and his staff put all their attention on you and make sure you’re happy and comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?
Not only did Dr Cruise exceed my expectations in terms of my results, but he and is staff ensured I had the best possible experience throughout the entire process. Don't hesitate to see Dr Cruise if you are considering cosmetic surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?
I had put off Gynecomastia for years and after thorough research, recognized that Dr. Cruise was by far my best option. Throughout the entire process he and his staff were very nurturing, empathetic and completely trustworthy which allowed for an exceptional holistic experience. The only regret I have is not following through with this sooner as I'm now in my 40's. Through my first five weeks of recovery I am extremely pleased with the results and am forever grateful for Dr. Cruise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?
Dr. Cruise is an amazing Doctor. I had two Breast Augmentations with him and very happy with my end result. I felt that he was very honest, trustworthy and knowledgable. I really appreciate the way he handled a concern that I had. He made sure that I was 100% happy with my result. He truly cares about his patients and their happiness. His staff in the office and in the operating room are fantastic. Very friendly and knowledgable. You are in the best of care with Dr. Cruise and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Cruise, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cruise?

• Sat: closed