Dr. Joseph Chalal, MD

Dr. Joseph Chalal, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Joseph Chalal, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Chalal is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Chalal's Experience

See how Dr. Chalal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chalal

Dr. Chalal accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chalal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chalal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chalal to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Chalal's Performance
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Excellent and compassionate. He has been there for me before and after surgery. I highly recommend and t just Dr. Challah with my life.
    Wellington,FL |
    Dr Chalal is very good. He was on time and explained to me what my issue was and provided clear options as to what I could do to get better. Staff was very friendly and getting an appointment is always very easy.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    I've been seeing Dr. Chalal for over ten years. I have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Dr. Chalal always takes the time to explain everything and I never feel rushed. I would recommend Dr. Chalal highly.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr. Chalal was very attentive to my situation as I did not have full extension of my left leg after having ACL reconstructive surgery a year ago by a surgeon in Broward County. He was completely straight forward with me letting me know that if I didn't get full extension, it would continue to hinder my workouts and further injure my hips. Dr. Chalal showed me daily exercises I needed to implement over the next 6 months to correct. It's been two weeks and I already feel a difference!
    I have recommend Dr Chalal to many people over the past 15 years. I have great faith in his ability to diagnose and FIX problems.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Dr. Chalal performed three different surgeries on me. He did so only after exploring all non-surgical alternatives to relieve my discomforts. He is a physician who is dedicated to his patients and his profession. If you are in need of an orthopedic physician, I recommend Dr. Chalal.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    dr. chalaL IS A VERY CARING DR. THAT HAS HELPED ME GET OVER AND HEAL ALL MY MANY NEEDS FOR MY SHOULDER& MY KNEES AND OTHER EXTREMITIES- HE WILL CERTAINLY PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER AGAIN WHEN NEEDED------THANK YOU DR CHALAL FOR YOUR CARING MANNER AND EXPERTISE IN YOUR FIELD ELAINE RICE
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    My active family has had both knee and shoulder injuries. For over 20 years Dr. Chalal has been our choice. Both he and his staff are wonderful. The office is very well run and offers physical therapy in house which helps tremendously after surgery. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Chalal and his team.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Dr Chalal has always brought me in the day I have called and on emergencies on December 26th 6:00am in the morning. Told me to go to the emergency right away because of a possibility of blood cloth. Due to a car accident on December 22nd he has helped me get the care i need. He is still working with me to find the right care on my calf and hand. He always listens and gives you answers. What more can you ask a wonderful Dr., and have recommend him to alot of my tennis players.
    Miami, FL |
    Great doctor that cares deeply about his patients. Never had to wait for an appointment and his office staff was very nice. Would recommend Dr. Chala for anyone with shoulder issues.
    in Boca Raton |
    Great physician. Spends quality time with you and is very interested in your concerns. Worked with me to find the best treatment that would fit into my busy schedule
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Dr.Chalal operated on my two shoulders. I have never been more satisfied and happy with the results. He is very involved with the well-being of his patients, very courteous and I would recommend him to anyone who needs the services of a great surgeon.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Dr. Chalal performed surgery on my shoulder. The surgery was a complete success. When speaking to you he is direct and you can understand what he is talking about, he explains everything. I would send any family member or friend to see him.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Had one shoulder done in Boston and was very pleased. Therapy after surgery was just alright. When I got to Florida I needed to finalize my therapy. That is when I found popb. Went to therapy then and the following year I had my other shoulder done and scheduled all of my pt at Popb. Had some complications as a result on a nicked ulna nerve. My hand wasn't cooperating. After extended therapy my shoulder, and hand came back as good as new. Thanks to Rocco and Chris, Steve is a real pro.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    I've seen Chalal for the past 2 decades for sports-related knee injuries. He has always been thorough and honest in discussing treatment options and probable outcomes. I'm age 43 and had ACL rebuild/meniscus 10 months ago, and am now running and lifting. If you are looking for someone to coddle you and listen to you whine, go see a therapist. If you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon of exceptional skill to treat your injuries in a manner to yield the best results possible, see Chalal.
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr Chalal is exceptionally caring and concerned about the well being of his patients. He spent the appropriate time with me explaining my diagnosis and treatment options. It was refreshing to find out he was not so quick in wanting to rush to surgery. Having their own onsite MRI and physical therapy is very convenient.
    in Boynton beach, fl |
    I feel like this doctor is just trying to collect a check. I had to see him because I was sent there from workers comp and the visits were less than 10 minutes long. He does whatever workers compensation tell him. One day i was in the office crying in pain and they pretty much did nothing.
    in Boca Raton. Fl |
    I had a terrible fall on a wet floor. I saw him in his office, he misdiagnosed me told me to go on with my life regardless of my pain. I am now facing knee, wrist and hand surgery. His attitude is unprofessional and kocky.
    Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chalal, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chalal?

Dr. Chalal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Chalal has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chalal's Board Certifications

• Baker’s Cyst
    • Broken Arm
    • Clavicle Fracture
    • Elbow Sprain
    • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
    • Foot Sprain
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Fracture
    • Knee Sprain
    • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Sydney Sports Med Institute

Completed in 1987

Lafayette College

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Chalal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chalal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics