Dr. Joseph L. Castelli, DO

Dr. Joseph L. Castelli, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/3/6/Y3697_w120h160_v12479.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joseph L. Castelli, DO, King of Prussia, PA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Castelli

Dr. Joseph L. Castelli, DO
Are you Dr. Castelli?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Garnet Valley, PA |

Dr. Castelli has been my OBGYN for 15 years, delivering both of my sons and providing me with years of quality care. In addition to being extremely knowledgeable, patient and reliable, he is also very compassionate and I trust him implicitly with my well-being. He has always taken the time to listen to my concerns, provided excellent advice and comforted me when needed. He, his nurses and staff have always been warm, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Castelli!

1 out of 5
- in Broomall, PA |

Worst doctor ever! No bedside manners. Induced me when it was not necessary, baby was not in distress and it was my first pregnancy. That resulted in an emergency c-section. The anesthesiologist at bryn mawr gave me too much of the epidural i couldn't feel a thing. Now i am pregnant with my second child and thanks to castelli, i am faced with being high risk because of my first birth. He ruined what was to be a very special and precious moment for me. Find a different doctor.

5 out of 5
-Chester Springs, PA |

I have been a patient of Dr. Castelli's for approximately 20 years. I recently experienced a gynecological problem that was initially very worrisome and required an office procedure. Dr. Castelli and nursing staff (Sandy) did an outstanding job of easing my concerns and providing prompt and caring attention. Dr. Castelli also took the time to answer all of my follow-up questions, which is invaluable in my mind.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Norman Brest, MD
8.25 miles away
Dr. Randolph Heinzel, MD
8.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.