Dr. Joseph Cambio, DO

Dr. Joseph Cambio, DO

Urology  ·
Dr. Joseph Cambio, DO is an urology specialist in West Warwick, RI and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from UNIV OF NEW ENGLAND COLLOF OSTEO MED in 2005 and specializes in urology.Read his story

207 Quaker Ln

West Warwick, RI 02893

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Cambio

See how frequently Dr. Cambio performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Cambio's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cambio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cambio "A graduate of Providence College and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Cambio has completed residency and fellowship training at University of Massachusetts Medical College, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and Albert Einstein Medical Center, and is certified in robotic surgery. Chief of Urology Landmark Hospital 2014 to present Director of Surgery Landmark Hospital 2016 to present. I am married to my beautiful wife of 12 years and have three amazing children. I enjoy spending time with my family and keeping fit."

This content was provided by Dr. Cambio "I have and will always strive to give the best care I can.  To be patient and honest to my patients, to treat them with respect and to carefully listen to them.  To continue to learn new treatments and skills so that I will be able to provide state of the art care."

• Urology

• Urological Surgery
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Providence College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • UNIV OF NEW ENGLAND COLLOF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Cambio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cambio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cambio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cambio's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cambio to family and friends

Dr. Cambio's Performance

Dr. Cambio Says:
"

Thank you for your thoughts..  We appreciate all your positive feedback and will strive to continue to meat your expectations.  We take your concerns seriously and will do our best to improve and share your concerns with staff and supervisors to assure your expectations can be met in the future.

If you are pleased with our practice please tell friends and relatives.  If you are not please tell us so we can do

...

Dr. Cambio is the best! He is courteous, intelligent and thorough. I felt at ease with him. He performed a minor procedure in the office for me and it was painless! We need more docs like Dr. Cambio.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I didn't even get to set an appointment. When I first called, I got no answer. I was promptly called back, but as soon as I answered, was hung up on. I called back and spoke to a very unfriendly assistant. After taking my information she asked, "what do you want?" And then "what's your issue?"....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option