Dr. Joseph Brown, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 40

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Joseph Brown, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lutz, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Joseph Brown, MD

Dr. Joseph Brown

17523 N Dale Mabry Hwy Lutz, FL 33548

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Brown with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital today at (813) 994-0358.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

Exceptional Care! Dr. Brown did a wonderful job on my surgery. His entire staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and cared for. Very responsive and always there to help. I have been extremely impressed with him and his entire team.
Lisette Minnick – Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr Brown and his team was incredible from start to finish. Dr Brown took his time to make me feel comfortable and listened to what i wanted to achieve. I was never rushed or embarrassed and he made me feel confident i would get the results i wanted. On the day of the operation he was kind and sensitive and i felt relaxed with the entire team that dealt with the surgery. Afterwards, Dr Brown and his team took time to answer my questions and made sure that my recovery was seamless. It was a big op as i had four different things done at once and recovery wasn't easy but i was prepared for this and the team made it as easy as it possibly could have been. The results are outstanding and i don't think i could have achieved any better. I would recommend Dr Brown and his team in a heartbeat. thank you guys!
Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
My experience with Dr. Brown and his staff was phenomenal. I had surgery in March for implant removal and reconstruction. The results are beautiful and the healing process has been smooth. I am 65 years old and feel like a better, younger version of myself! I look forward to aging better under his and his staff's care.
Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
I have recently been a patient of Dr. Brown and he is such a compassionate and professional doctor. He listens and makes you feel like you are family. He has taken great care of me before, during and after my procedure. The first time I saw myself in a full length mirror I got goose bumps and I just wanted to cry with happiness. I have never seen my body look so beautiful. For years I suffered with stretch marks and lower fat belly, no exercise or diet would ever take it away. Then Dr. Brown came into my life through a friend of mine and made me feel beautiful and just changed my life. Thank you Dr. Brown and I also want to thank his assistant Cynthia for also being so caring, compassionate and friendly. I also felt among family with them. I would give 10 stars.
Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
This review is WAY overdue! I have known Dr Brown for many years and can say with confidence he is absolutely one of the most amazing surgeons I know. It is VERY rare to find a surgeon with his skill set AND compassion for what he does. From the first day I meet him, I was moved by the story he had told me of how and why he became a plastic surgeon. He is very meticulous when it comes to his work. My husband is in the medical field and agrees, Dr Brown is "hands down"one of the best in the industry. My first surgery was a breast lift and implant removal. Dr Brown recommended I take out my 420cc and replace with 295cc, which sounded small, but the results were impeccable! He knows exactly what to recommend and I trust him 100%, I couldn't be happier.
Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr.Brown is an amazing surgeon. He did my reconstruction post bilateral mastectomy.words can not express how impressed I am with my results! Dr. Brown made me feel beautiful again "
Denise Hauca – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Joseph Brown is the plastic surgeon who performed my breast reconstruction. He is a critical part of my breast cancer treatment team. My two successful surgeries included a skin-sparing double mastectomy with tissue expander placements and a later surgery to replace the tissue expanders with breast implants. I benefitted from the important choice of Dr. Brown and my breast surgeon to do a skin-sparing mastectomy allowing them to share the operating table during my first surgery. The results of this surgery and the one that followed were fabulous! The scars are fading away, and my breasts look very natural. Dr. Brown is a skillful surgeon, who is meticulous and knowledgeable, but what sets Dr. Brown far above the rest is his “bedside manner.” He puts the emotional needs and physical health of his patients first. Dr. Brown truly treats the whole patient. If you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Brown as your plastic surgeon...relax. You will be well, and you will feel beautiful again!
Karen L. in Tampa, FL – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
I felt truly blessed to have found Dr. Brown and his staff. The medical aspect was exceptional and I was treated such warmth and sensitivity they truly make you feel like family. It was not easy battling cancer for the second time in my life, I'm so glad I had them helping me through the reconstruction and recovery process. To say that the experience was wonderful would be putting it lightly. Dr Brown is not only a brilliant surgeon but he is also incredibly kind. This surprised me as I've met several providers who are skilled but are are also cold and distant. Thank you Dr. Brown, Cynthia and the rest of the staff for treating me with such care, love and respect. You are all amazing!
Luz A Mejia – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
After weight loss and a very old tummy tuck, my lower abdomen / groin had a large pouch of fat. I could not wear jeans, pencil skirts, bathing suits because the fat looked abnormal. From the first visit to Dr. Brown, he and his staff put me at ease. When you select a surgeon, you hope for skill. Dr. Brown delivered on skill, compassion and artistry. My results are stunning (to me). I look completely normal and 'female' again! Aesthetically, the scar is thin, but the overall appearance is so natural and beautiful. I cannot stress how important his attention for the results to look natural, with natural curves, proportion, etc. has given me back my self confidence. I can now buy jeans, bikinis, skirts, dresses, without worry. I feel normal for the first time in 20 years! I don't think that I would have gotten the same compassion from one of the 'large' plastic surgery practices. Dr. Brown's skill, professionalism, compassion, and artistry gave me back my body!
IA – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown is the total package when it comes to doctors. My husband and I were referred to TAPS by my breast surgery to discuss reconstruction following bilateral mastectomy. We could not be more grateful for this introduction. The TAPS staff set the tone from the beginning. On the initial visit we felt comfortable, well cared for and left fully informed regarding what was ahead. Dr. Brown took his time to answer all our questions and we left with confidence, which when you are facing losing your breasts, is huge. Dr. Brown and his staff maintained this level of care throughout the entire process. Dr. Brown has mad skills. Not only does he have the bedside manner and personality you want in doctor, he can actually deliver. I was apprehensive about how I would look with reconstructed breasts but my husband and I could not be more pleased with the results. We are on the other side of this process and in looking back Dr. Brown and TAPS made such a difference. We will be forever grateful.
Jill Gamez in Lutz – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
After my fourth baby I was looking for a surgeon so I could have my mommy makeover, I wanted a surgeon that knows what they are doing. After searching and going through multiple consultations, I found Dr. Joseph Brown. He is a great surgeon and very caring, the all staff shows passion and respect. I’m very satisfied with my surgeries and I highly recommend Dr. Brown. You will not regret.
Marie in Riverview , FL – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph Brown, as his expertise and compassion have been instrumental in guiding me through the very difficult and personal journey of reconstruction following a breast cancer diagnosis. Breast reconstruction is a very sensitive, personal, and overwhelming experience and Dr. Brown has helped guide me through this daunting process. Dr. Brown is a very gifted and compassionate surgeon. The results of his surgical prowess are remarkable, far surpassing my expectations.
Tampa, FL – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Highly recommend Dr Brown he is an exceptional doctor who takes time with you and really cares.
Dora in Apollo Beach – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr Joseph Brown absolutely changed my life! There was instant trust. Like we had been friends for years. Any fear I may have had going in for a breast reduction completely disappeared when I met and consulted with Dr Brown. My results have been amazing, and have exceeded every expectation. You will feel the same should you choose this surgeon. He also does the best tummy tuck ever! Best Abs, Best Belly Button result, Best everything!! Thank you Dr. Brown from my whole heart!!
Michelle Smith in Tampa, FL – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr Brown and his staff were amazing. They listened to my concerns before during and after my surgery.. I work in the medical field and have interactions with many physicians and he is by far one of the most caring and compassionate ones I have come in contact with.
Sherry – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Such an amazing surgeon. I was bit by my dog and was scared that I wouldn’t look the same anymore and have a big scar. Dr. Brown was so kind from the moment I met him. He constantly made me feel better about the situation and gave me details about the surgery and how it would heal. He has taken time to see me since the surgery to talk to me about scar therapy and anything I can do to help it. He is so compassionate and honest. He made a terrible situation so much better and I’m so thankful!
Devon Penn in Winter Haven, FL – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Joseph Brown is a doctor of Integrity! He was extremely patient with me, answering all of my questions about the procedure and he took a true interest to determine the outcome I desired; he acted as a genuine partner in making the correct decisions. My breast augmentation procedure went flawlessly and I am absolutely ecstatic with the results. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Brown for your patience, impeccable expertise and the exciting new look you gave me.
Sarah in New Port Richey – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown's bedside manner is unsurpassed. I had have several consultations prior to my experinece with him and I must say he was the first plastic surgeon I actually trusted and felt comfortable doing my procedures. He took his time to address my concerns and helped me every step in the process to achieve a look that made me confident and comfortable. The level of care he provides combined with his compassion and empathy for his patients is rare. I highly recommend Dr. Brown!
Andrea S. in South Tampa – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown goes above and beyond for his patients. He recently completed my breast reconstruction surgery. From the first consultation through every follow up appointment he has made the process easy and comforting. He is a very knowledgeable and talented surgeon. He thoroughly explains each part of the process making you feel comfortable by answering any and all questions you might have. Above all, he has a way about him where he remains professional and personable at the same time.
Meygan in Land O Lakes, FL – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
You have heard the expression,everything you wanted wrapped up in one package. Dr.Brown is everything you want in a Dr. He is technically proficient making him an effective surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and competent. He communicates honestly and effectively. Always approachable,compassionate and caring. He has a kind and good heart.
Cassie rolfsen in Lithia, FL – Aug 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?