Dr. Joseph Brown, MD

Dr. Joseph Brown, MD

Hospital Medicine  ·

Dr. Joseph Brown, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Lutz, FL. He specializes in hospital medicine and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

Tampa Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery

17523 N Dale Mabry Hwy

Lutz, FL 33548

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Brown treats your condition or procedure

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Safety, fantastic results, and a strong doctor-patient relationship.
Safety begins with clear communication. At Tampa Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery, patients will be educated on a spectrum of safe options, enabling truly informed de...

• Hospital Medicine

Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Brown, MD
RecentMost Helpful
After my fourth baby I was looking for a surgeon so I could have my mommy makeover, I wanted a surgeon that knows what they are doing. After searching and going through multiple consultations, I found Dr. Joseph Brown. He is a great surgeon and very caring, the all staff shows passion and respect. I’m very satisfied with my surgeries and I highly recommend Dr. Brown. You will not regret.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph Brown, as his expertise and compassion have been instrumental in guiding me through the very difficult and personal journey of reconstruction following a breast cancer diagnosis. Breast reconstruction is a very sensitive, personal, and overwhelming experience and Dr. Brown has helped guide me through this daunting process. Dr. Brown is a very gifted and compassionate surgeon. The results of his surgical prowess are remarkable, far surpassing my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Highly recommend Dr Brown he is an exceptional doctor who takes time with you and really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr Joseph Brown absolutely changed my life! There was instant trust. Like we had been friends for years. Any fear I may have had going in for a breast reduction completely disappeared when I met and consulted with Dr Brown. My results have been amazing, and have exceeded every expectation. You will feel the same should you choose this surgeon. He also does the best tummy tuck ever! Best Abs, Best Belly Button result, Best everything!! Thank you Dr. Brown from my whole heart!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr Brown and his staff were amazing. They listened to my concerns before during and after my surgery.. I work in the medical field and have interactions with many physicians and he is by far one of the most caring and compassionate ones I have come in contact with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Such an amazing surgeon. I was bit by my dog and was scared that I wouldn’t look the same anymore and have a big scar. Dr. Brown was so kind from the moment I met him. He constantly made me feel better about the situation and gave me details about the surgery and how it would heal. He has taken time to see me since the surgery to talk to me about scar therapy and anything I can do to help it. He is so compassionate and honest. He made a terrible situation so much better and I’m so thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Joseph Brown is a doctor of Integrity! He was extremely patient with me, answering all of my questions about the procedure and he took a true interest to determine the outcome I desired; he acted as a genuine partner in making the correct decisions. My breast augmentation procedure went flawlessly and I am absolutely ecstatic with the results. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Brown for your patience, impeccable expertise and the exciting new look you gave me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown's bedside manner is unsurpassed. I had have several consultations prior to my experinece with him and I must say he was the first plastic surgeon I actually trusted and felt comfortable doing my procedures. He took his time to address my concerns and helped me every step in the process to achieve a look that made me confident and comfortable. The level of care he provides combined with his compassion and empathy for his patients is rare. I highly recommend Dr. Brown!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown goes above and beyond for his patients. He recently completed my breast reconstruction surgery. From the first consultation through every follow up appointment he has made the process easy and comforting. He is a very knowledgeable and talented surgeon. He thoroughly explains each part of the process making you feel comfortable by answering any and all questions you might have. Above all, he has a way about him where he remains professional and personable at the same time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
You have heard the expression,everything you wanted wrapped up in one package. Dr.Brown is everything you want in a Dr. He is technically proficient making him an effective surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and competent. He communicates honestly and effectively. Always approachable,compassionate and caring. He has a kind and good heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
I can't recommend this doctor enough. I have told all my girl friends at USF about him. He makes you feel like I have his full attention every time I am at his office. He took the time to explain the procedure for me and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. I love my results after my Kybella treatments. You can tell from the moment you first speak to him that he truly cares and takes pride in his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
The care I have received from Dr. Brown and his staff has been exceptional. From the day I had my initial consultation, I have always felt like I was visiting a friend rather than just being another patient. Dr. Brown has a genuine interest in the wellbeing of his patients and this is evident in his passion to provide the best medical care and results as possible. His compassion is such a rare find. I highly recommend Dr. Brown whether it be for medical or personal reasons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown has a wonderful bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon. I feel like he is part of my family and my husband and I look forward to seeing him every time we visit. Highly skilled at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown is an exceptional doctor who goes above and beyond to care for his patients. I personally used his services and he not only performed an incredible procedure that produced amazing results, he took the time and care in advance and post surgery to ensure I was comfortable with the procedure and I was recovering safely. Truly an exceptional, caring and expert doctor. A rare quality to find in doctors and truly overjoyed to find this with Dr. Brown. Quality and care, best of breed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Brown, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brown treats patients.