Dr. Joseph M. Brooks, MD

Dr. Joseph M. Brooks, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Colorado Springs Pain Consultants 4105 Briargate Pkwy Ste 235, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Within his practice, Dr. Brooks treats patients with acute, chronic, and cancer related pain using a multidisciplinary approach, utilizing minimally invasive procedures, physical therapeutic modalities, and medication management. He also treats patients with fibromyalgia, headaches, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, arthritis related disorders, sports medicine injuries, and many other chronic pain conditions.Read more

Dr. Brooks' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brooks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brooks

Dr. Brooks accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brooks has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Brooks

Dr. Brooks' Review Details
3.6 based on 64 responses
Experience with Dr. Brooks
Dr. Brooks' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (56)
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Both, Dr. Brooks and NP Bridget Coyne, are VERY professional, caring, AMAZING Providers. I have been seeing both, for a number of years now and I have ALWAYS been treated with the UTMOST of respect and care, that I deserve and need. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend BOTH Providers, to ANYONE seeking care for long term care, that they need.
in Palmer Lake, CO |
Dr. Brooks was very pleasant during my appointment! He treated me like a real person and not "just another patient". He showed a genuine interest in my condition and explained options on how to treat it. Once we came up with a plan, he went into detail and was sure I understood everything. He allowed time for me to ask questions without me feeling rushed, which was refreshing. I am pleased with my visit and have already given his name to a friend to see if he can help them with their pain as wel
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Brooks actually took a great amount time to listen to me, not talk down to me. Actually understands that you as the patient know your body, better than anyone. Understands that every person is different, and just because a treatment that works on, for example 10 people may not work on you. Will work with you on a plan to help you. Very respectful of our military, and veterans.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I was an RN on Percocet for 4+ years. Referred by my primary care. Brooks did not even ask me about my pain. Gave me Rx for three months. I ran out two weeks before the end of the second and went into full blown withdrawals. Called his office, he was out of town. No other doctor to cover, I ended up in the ER...$10,000! I would not recommend this quack to a dog.
in Pueblo,Co |
He cares about his pacients, He spends time. And really listens . Rebecca Cole
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had my new pt. Visit with Bridgett today and was very grateful. Bridgett was very caring, listened to what I had to say and very gentle in her physical exam. She was very through and took time to go over my history, things that I have tried in the past, and my options. I will see Dr. Brooks in two weeks to go over having some injection and although I don't look forward to the pain during the injections, Bridgett was excellent in alleviating my fears and explained how Dr. Brooks performs them.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
What a God sent! Dr. Brooks greeted me with a great big smile. He listen to my concerns and answered all my questions , giving me eye contact. Most doctors do not give you eye contact. Dr. Brooks care about me and after talking to him I felt I had known him for a long time. He came in so happy and I left like I meant a lot to him as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Brooks for pain management and for him to make you feel you meant something . What a wonderful person and a great doctor.
in Fountain, Colorado |
Dr Brooks has been exceptional in my care. I have seen different pain doctors in the past for my nerve damage and they just didn't get the fact that if they can't see the damage, how could I be in pain. Dr Brooks believed in me from the beginning and is the one doctor no one should be without.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Brooks never left any of his patients...including me. His former office address told him they would contact us concerning his transition and failed to do so which left me frustrated. I had my exam today and asked Dr. Brooks many questions. He addressed my concerns after LISTENENING to all of them in a very professional but approachable manner. Those who think he abandoned them should make an appointment and gather the facts. I am grateful his new practice is open and he is my physician.
in Colorado springs, Colorado |
Dr. Brooks took the time to listen to my health questions & concerns. He ordered additional tests to update my file & to see what the status of my back is. Dr. Brooks is thorough, knowledgeable & polite. I would recommend him to my family & friends.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Brooks and his entire staff are incredibly capable, caring providers. Dr.Brooks has recently started a new practice with people who have worked for him for many years. His nurses and medical assistants say they would follow him anywhere, and that says a lot about a physician. Dr. Brooks never makes me feel rushed out the door, and he truly cares about me and my particular health concerns.
in Colorado Springs |
By far the most caring down to earth Doctor I have ever met. I think if more Doctors were as caring and honest like Doctor Brooks the whole system would be better. I'm very blessed to have met Doctor Brooks he has restored my faith in the medical system. Believe me I hate dealing with Doctors and it took a lot of convincing from my wife to go see Doctor Brooks and as of today he is the only Doctor I deal with. Doctor Brooks has the highest level of integrity and I recommend him to all.
in Florissant |
Friendly, caring & compassionate. He actually takes time to listen and do everything possible to help address my pain. He is the BEST pain management Dr I've seen!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
After 2 days of repeated calls to the office, and leaving messages to return the call so we could schedule an appointment, I was not able to talk to someone. The phone would ring for 20 times, then play a minute of music, then begin ringing again -- but was never answered. I did not get a return call. A referral from my doctor had been sent to Dr. Brooks.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph M. Brooks, MD?
Are you Dr. Joseph M. Brooks, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Pump Implant

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Saba University School Of Medicine

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Completed in 2006

University of Florida

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Brooks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Brooks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brooks

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brooks' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Brooks

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Brooks' Care Philosophy