Dr. Joseph M. Brooks, MD

Dr. Joseph M. Brooks, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Colorado Springs Pain Consultants 4105 Briargate Pkwy Ste 235, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brooks' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brooks' experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Pain Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Brooks

Dr. Brooks accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brooks has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

10 – 15 minutes (52)
      in Pueblo,Co |
      He cares about his pacients, He spends time. And really listens . Rebecca Cole
      in Colorado Springs, CO |
      I had my new pt. Visit with Bridgett today and was very grateful. Bridgett was very caring, listened to what I had to say and very gentle in her physical exam. She was very through and took time to go over my history, things that I have tried in the past, and my options. I will see Dr. Brooks in two weeks to go over having some injection and although I don't look forward to the pain during the injections, Bridgett was excellent in alleviating my fears and explained how Dr. Brooks performs them.
      in Colorado Springs, CO |
      What a God sent! Dr. Brooks greeted me with a great big smile. He listen to my concerns and answered all my questions , giving me eye contact. Most doctors do not give you eye contact. Dr. Brooks care about me and after talking to him I felt I had known him for a long time. He came in so happy and I left like I meant a lot to him as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Brooks for pain management and for him to make you feel you meant something . What a wonderful person and a great doctor.
      in Fountain, Colorado |
      Dr Brooks has been exceptional in my care. I have seen different pain doctors in the past for my nerve damage and they just didn't get the fact that if they can't see the damage, how could I be in pain. Dr Brooks believed in me from the beginning and is the one doctor no one should be without.
      in Colorado Springs, CO |
      Dr. Brooks never left any of his patients...including me. His former office address told him they would contact us concerning his transition and failed to do so which left me frustrated. I had my exam today and asked Dr. Brooks many questions. He addressed my concerns after LISTENENING to all of them in a very professional but approachable manner. Those who think he "abandoned" them should make an appointment and gather the facts. I am grateful his new practice is open and he is my physician.
      in Colorado springs, Colorado |
      Dr. Brooks took the time to listen to my health questions & concerns. He ordered additional tests to update my file & to see what the status of my back is. Dr. Brooks is thorough, knowledgeable & polite. I would recommend him to my family & friends.
      in Castle Rock, CO |
      Dr. Brooks and his entire staff are incredibly capable, caring providers. Dr.Brooks has recently started a new practice with people who have worked for him for many years. His nurses and medical assistants say they would follow him anywhere, and that says a lot about a physician. Dr. Brooks never makes me feel rushed out the door, and he truly cares about me and my particular health concerns.
      in Colorado Springs |
      By far the most caring down to earth Doctor I have ever met. I think if more Doctors were as caring and honest like Doctor Brooks the whole system would be better. I'm very blessed to have met Doctor Brooks he has restored my faith in the medical system. Believe me I hate dealing with Doctors and it took a lot of convincing from my wife to go see Doctor Brooks and as of today he is the only Doctor I deal with. Doctor Brooks has the highest level of integrity and I recommend him to all.
      in Florissant |
      Friendly, caring & compassionate. He actually takes time to listen and do everything possible to help address my pain. He is the BEST pain management Dr I've seen!
      in Colorado Springs, CO |
      After 2 days of repeated calls to the office, and leaving messages to return the call so we could schedule an appointment, I was not able to talk to someone. The phone would ring for 20 times, then play a minute of music, then begin ringing again -- but was never answered. I did not get a return call. A referral from my doctor had been sent to Dr. Brooks.
      Have you seen Dr. Brooks?
      Are you Dr. Brooks? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
      • Spinal Cord Stimulation
      • Spinal Nerve Block
      • Spinal Pump Implant

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Saba University School Of Medicine

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Completed in 2006

University of Florida

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Brooks has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Brooks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
      • Board certified in Pain Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brooks

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brooks' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Brooks

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Brooks' Care Philosophy

Within his practice, Dr. Brooks treats patients with acute, chronic, and cancer related pain using a multidisciplinary approach, utilizing minimally invasive procedures, physical therapeutic modalities, and medication management. He also treats patients with fibromyalgia, headaches, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, arthritis related disorders, sports medicine injuries, and many other chronic pain conditions.