Dr. Joseph Blanda, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Joseph Blanda, MD
We value your trust in our care. Our experienced staff will personally answer your phone calls even during lunch time. Each team member has over ten years experience in healthcare and will greet you with a smile. Your time is valuable so we pride ourselves in short wait times. Your appointment can be scheduled within 24 hours. Our office is centrally located and has easy access with minimal walking distance. We acknowledge that healthcare is expensive and we pledge to help you get the most out of your dollar by providing you with cost-efficient options. No need for excessive co-pays as we strive to get you better quickly and permanently. There is NO FACILITY FEE at Blanda Orthopedics.

Dr. Blanda's Care Philosophy

At Blanda Orthopedics and Physical Therapy we understand that your pain or injury is important. Dr Blanda will provide you with an understandable explanation of your problem and discuss treatment options. We will use an integrative approach to get you back to to your previous level of activity.

Dr. Blanda's Experience

See how Dr. Blanda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blanda

Dr. Blanda accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Blanda is now accepting new patients
Blanda Orthopedics & Physical Therapy2383 S Main St Ste D106
Akron, OH 44319
(330) 785-9356Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Blanda has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blanda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blanda to family and friends
Dr. Blanda Says:

At Blanda Orthopedics and Physical Therapy we do patient satisfaction surveys and value your response both on those and on Healthgrades' surveys.

Dr. Blanda's Performance
in Akron, OH |
Dr. Blanda is an extraordinary surgeon who has surrounded himself with an excellent Physical Therapy Team and a skilled and caring staff. This office has it all, hours to accommodate anyone's schedule, free parking and exceptional care. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Blanda and I recommend him to all of my family and friends!
Akron, OH |
Dr. Blanda is wonderful at what he does. He spends time with his patients and really has their best interests at heart. This is my first orthopedic doctor since I left Children's Hospital orthopedics and considering my surgical history, Dr. Blanda has been very understanding and has worked to eliminate my symptoms. I would send any family member or friend who needed an orthopedic doctor to Dr. Blanda without second thought.
in Akron, Ohio |
My knee is like new since Dr. Blanda replaced it last year. Great surgeon. Great physical therapy. Couldn't be happier.
Wadsworth, OH |
I have had Dr. Blanda replace my left knee in Jan. 2016. By August the knee had gotten infected and at the same time I was going to his office for P.T. No one there even noticed I had an infection. They all were busy moving patients through the door. Bad, very bad.
Steve, I'm glad our phone conversation cleared up all of your concerns. Don't ever hesitate to contact me, I'm always available for my patients.
in Akron, Ohio |
Excellent is all I can say!
in Hudson, OH |
After suffering from knee problems for a majority of my life, Dr. Blanda was the first physician who gently suggested lifestyle changes. He so kindly helped me realized that losing weight and strengthening my knee could fix my pain. His PT staff has been so supportive and he also gave me the most pain-free cortisone shot I've ever had! I am so thankful for Dr. Bland and his team!
in Akron, OH |
Dr. Blanda and his staff were so helpful when I came in with a chronic back issue. Surgery has been recommended by previous orthopedic surgeons but that was a last resort and thankfully my issue has been greatly improved after visits with Dr. Blanda and his physical therapy team.
in Akron, OH |
Had knee pain got treated feels great.
Akron, OH |
Dr. Blanda is very knowledgable told me things about my condition no other doctor knew. I highly recommend him.
in Akron, OH |
Dr. Blanda is a kind and compassionate doctor, who obviously cares about the wellbeing of his patients. He takes the time to listen to me, and then he explains what is causing my pain, and how we are going to try and fix it together.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Blanda, MD?

Compare Dr. Blanda

Dr. Blanda's Care Philosophy

At Blanda Orthopedics and Physical Therapy we understand that your pain or injury is important. Dr Blanda will provide you with an understandable explanation of your problem and discuss treatment options.  We will use an integrative approach to get you back to to your previous level of activity.

Dr. Blanda says...

Dr. Blanda has been practicing Orthopedic Surgery for 32 years. We follow national orthopedic standard of care practices but treat each patient individually. We value our patients satisfaction surveys.

Dr. Blanda says...

Dr. Blanda has been doing Orthopedic Surgery for 32 years. He continues to stay abreast of current practices by completing life long learning programs in Orthopedics and by staying active in medical student and orthopedic resident education.

Dr. Blanda says...

Dr. Blanda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Blanda has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blanda's Board Certifications

• Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine

Completed in 1991

St. Vincent College

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Blanda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blanda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Therapy