Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD

Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

In our practice we pay very close attention to our patients and tailor our approach for optimal results. We stress non-operative care when appropriate, and offer surgery when necessary. We are interested in all aspects of neurosurgery including brain and spine disease.

Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Beshay is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Parkland Health and Hospital System, Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital and UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy.

Dr. Beshay's Experience

See how Dr. Beshay's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Beshay

Dr. Beshay accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Beshay has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beshay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beshay to family and friends
Dr. Beshay's Performance
Dallas, TX |
I was quite pleased, at my new patient visit, to find Dr. Beshay AND his staff to be not only professional, but very personable. I also was quite pleased to find a surgeon who not only was very conservative but also focused on taking his time to educate me on my condition and the treatment options available.
in Dallas, TX |
I appreciated Dr. Beshay immediately during my first visit with him in August 2016. I've had several appointments with him since, including surgery on March 6. Each visit he explains everything thoroughly and listens and responds to all of my questions. He never promises more than he knows he can deliver. I don't recall ever being treated by a medical professional so patient, thorough, helpful and all around good to be with; he's a keeper! John Connell
in Irving, TX |
I would recommend Dr Beshay toeveryone, and I already have. His reputation as an excellent, caring surgeon was confirmed after my first visit. He is not only highly skilled, but his compassion and personal interest for my best outcome was very evident.
in Dallas, TX |
Ok, I had some doubts, But Dr. Beshay fixed my bad neck, no muss ; no fuss! He was understanding & VERY Personal & went straight to the problem!!! Thanks for All his help & I would recommend him for anyone that thinks daily pain will be forever.
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Beshay is the best. I have had neck surgery with him and I have low back problems as well. Because of my history, he periodically checks me for changes. He makes me feel extremely comfortable, never rushes me, and answers my questions, no matter how many I have, until I am satisfied. He is kind and personable beyond what I've experienced from other doctors in the past. I always feel like he has my best interests at heart. Like I said, "He's the best".
Dallas, TX |
He took time to listen carefully, consider all the possibilities, and educate me about my options. When I needed carpal tunnel repair instead of a neurosurgical neck procedure, he humbly referred me to the best hand surgeon he knows instead of taking me straight to the OR himself. He has monitored my case actively over the past few years and cautions against surgery until I need it. I know if he takes me to the OR it will be for the right reason and the right time, with the best doctor.
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Beshay has operated on me 3 times and I would use him for another 3. I completely trust him and appreciate the time he spends to explain alternatives and expectations.
in College Station, TX |
I was treated incorrectly for my health issues for years, I went to Beshay one and he fixed my diagnosis and immediately started the process for fixing me.
Dr. Beshay is remarkable! Your search for THE BEST Neurosurgeon stops here! He is personable, realistic, great disposition, extremely smart, and patient!!! His team in the office I'd rate 5 star as well, before and after surgery. I was so concerned about the scar. Now I see there was no reason to loose sleep...the scar is so minimal!! Set up a consultation with Dr. Beshay and you will look no more! Every visit the wait time is under 10 minutes! ??
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD?
Are you Dr. Beshay?

Compare Dr. Beshay

}

Dr. Beshay's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beshay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Beshay has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beshay's Board Certifications

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Igcse (International General Certificate Of Secondary Education) Cambridge University, Uk

Completed in 1993

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Parkland Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2002

• Other Education
    Alexandria University, Faculty Of Medicine, Alexandria, Egypt

Completed in 1993

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Beshay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beshay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Craniotomy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery