Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD

Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

7777 Forest Ln Ste A337

Dallas, TX 75230

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Beshay

See how frequently Dr. Beshay performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Myelopathy
Spondylosis
Spine Fractures, Traumatic

Dr. Beshay's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Beshay "In our practice we pay very close attention to our patients and tailor our approach for optimal results. We stress non-operative care when appropriate, and offer surgery when necessary. We are interested in all aspects of neurosurgery including brain and spine disease."

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery

• East Carolina University, Greenville, Nc
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • East Carolina University / Brody School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Igcse (International General Certificate Of Secondary Education) Cambridge University, Uk
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Parkland Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis-Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Alexandria University, Faculty Of Medicine, Alexandria, Egypt
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Dr. Beshay has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Beshay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beshay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beshay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beshay to family and friends
Dr. Beshay's Performance
in Seminole |
I would highly recommend Dr. Beshay! I trust him completely with my healthcare. If he believes that surgery would not benefit you, then he WON'T recommend doing it. He truly cares about what is best for the patient.
in Rockwall, TX |
Kind, caring, smart, and honest Doctor. Dr Beshey is a rare find and I highly recommend him.
in Mclendon-Chisholm , TX 75032 |
I am new to this area and i am very happy to have found a Doctor that explains whats going on with my health , that my Doctor takes the time to explain to me whats best for me. . Dr Beshay has my 100% approval as one of the best Doctors in all of the Dallas area. Thanks Dr Beshay .
in Garland, TX |
Dr Beshay is an excellent doctor. He is professional and has a great bedside manner. He takes all the time necessary to make sure you understand about your health issue and what he is going to do to try and help you. His nurse and staff are also very helpful and professional.
Wow at Dr Beshay's office I was treated with such kindness and care. Dr Beshay is very knowledgeable about my condition of trigeminal nueralgia and explained in detail my options for treatment and possible outcome but left the decision up to me. I haven't had surgery yet but I feel very confident in his ability to do it. Linda
in Garland, TX |
I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Beshay. He is definitely what all physicians should be: considerate, caring, professional, VERY knowledgeable and best of all he looks you straight in the eye when talking to you and treats you like a real person!!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Beshay is most helpful to thoroughly explain exactly what your problem is and what can he can recommend to help you. His manner puts you totally at ease. He answers all of your questions thoroughly, and you have his undivided attention when you are with him.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Beshay is a straight forward doctor who speaks to you in terms you can understand, shows you what he is talking about and takes a conservative approach to treatment. If he says you need surgery he has studied your case well before making the recommendation. His demeanor is open and friendly and he invites your questions. I have been going to him for several years and will continue having him as my doctor.
in Athens, TX |
I saw Dr. Beshay several times and was very pleased with him and all his associates each time. He was very caring and reassuring. He took time to answer each of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone that has an issue in his field. I never had a long wait for any appointment with him and his office is very friendly and helpful.
in Frisco, TX |
We are very thankful for the time and wisdom Dr. Beshay has shared with us. His knowledge, experience, honesty and ability to fully explain the options to be considered were greatly appreciated. We don't have an easy fix answer to the nerve problem being dealt with and he was very thoughtful in walking through this with us. His staff is always helpful and courteous.
in TX |
Every time I've visited his office, he and his staff have been above my expectations. Dr. Beshay truly cares about his patients, and made alternative efforts, not rushing to surgery as a first option. Ultimately I had to have surgery, and he was very clear on what was going to take place prior to the event. On the day of surgery, his efforts to give reassurances to myself and my family were very much appreciated. Afterwards, he was very informative on everything I was to expect down the road.
in Dallas, TX |
I am wonderfully surprised to find such an intelligent & focused individual as Dr. Joseph Beshay, & I also feel very lucky to have been one of his patients. There was never any need to ask the same question twice, or have a response " dumb down". He was very open & honest and a great surgeon. My quality of life has been rejuvenated.
Mesquite, TX |
This guy knows his stuff and has an excellent bedside manner. I feel very blessed to have found him.
in Denison, TX |
I would recommend Dr Beshay to anyone having neck/back problems. He explained everything in a way that I could understand. He took his time with me explaining and answering all questions that I had.
in Dallas, TX |
Great Doctor and wonderful office staff. They are true patient advocates who care and made a difficult and painful process so much easier. Would recomend to friends and family alike.
in Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. Beshay for lower back pain. He is fabulous! First he's on time, second he listens, and finally he does a wonderful job communicating and explaining without being condescending. I would highly recommend Dr. Beshay. Also, his staff is excellent and efficient.
Dallas, TX |
I was quite pleased, at my new patient visit, to find Dr. Beshay AND his staff to be not only professional, but very personable. I also was quite pleased to find a surgeon who not only was very conservative but also focused on taking his time to educate me on my condition and the treatment options available.
in Dallas, TX |
I appreciated Dr. Beshay immediately during my first visit with him in August 2016. I've had several appointments with him since, including surgery on March 6. Each visit he explains everything thoroughly and listens and responds to all of my questions. He never promises more than he knows he can deliver. I don't recall ever being treated by a medical professional so patient, thorough, helpful and all around good to be with; he's a keeper! John Connell
in Irving, TX |
I would recommend Dr Beshay toeveryone, and I already have. His reputation as an excellent, caring surgeon was confirmed after my first visit. He is not only highly skilled, but his compassion and personal interest for my best outcome was very evident.
in Dallas, TX |
Ok, I had some doubts, But Dr. Beshay fixed my bad neck, no muss ; no fuss! He was understanding & VERY Personal & went straight to the problem!!! Thanks for All his help & I would recommend him for anyone that thinks daily pain will be forever.
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Beshay is the best. I have had neck surgery with him and I have low back problems as well. Because of my history, he periodically checks me for changes. He makes me feel extremely comfortable, never rushes me, and answers my questions, no matter how many I have, until I am satisfied. He is kind and personable beyond what I've experienced from other doctors in the past. I always feel like he has my best interests at heart. Like I said, "He's the best".
Dallas, TX |
He took time to listen carefully, consider all the possibilities, and educate me about my options. When I needed carpal tunnel repair instead of a neurosurgical neck procedure, he humbly referred me to the best hand surgeon he knows instead of taking me straight to the OR himself. He has monitored my case actively over the past few years and cautions against surgery until I need it. I know if he takes me to the OR it will be for the right reason and the right time, with the best doctor.
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Beshay has operated on me 3 times and I would use him for another 3. I completely trust him and appreciate the time he spends to explain alternatives and expectations.
in College Station, TX |
I was treated incorrectly for my health issues for years, I went to Beshay one and he fixed my diagnosis and immediately started the process for fixing me.
Dr. Beshay is remarkable! Your search for THE BEST Neurosurgeon stops here! He is personable, realistic, great disposition, extremely smart, and patient!!! His team in the office I'd rate 5 star as well, before and after surgery. I was so concerned about the scar. Now I see there was no reason to loose sleep...the scar is so minimal!! Set up a consultation with Dr. Beshay and you will look no more! Every visit the wait time is under 10 minutes! ??
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Beshay, MD?
Are you Dr. Beshay?

Visit Dr. Beshay

Dr. Beshay accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina