Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Joseph Ballenger Jr, DDS
Dr. Joseph Ballenger Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Nampa, ID. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Ballenger Jr is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa.

339 W Iowa Ave

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Boise State University
  • University Of Kentucky
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Ballenger Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ballenger Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ballenger Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ballenger Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ballenger Jr to family and friends
Dr. Ballenger Jr's Performance
Nampa, Id |
I can't express enough how awesome this office is! Dr. Ballenger is amazing. I'm in my 40's had never had much dental work done, and had to have my wisdom teeth removed. I was terrified! He and his staff explained the procedure, and explained what to expect after. They were all so good to me, and my recovery was easier than I expected. Will definitely recommend him, and will choose him for my own kids to have their wisdom teeth removed. For sure a top notch surgeon, and office all around.
Bandon OR |
I drove more than 500 miles to see this wonderful oral surgeon based upon one reassuring review and was delighted with his and his assistant's very sincere compassion, TLC and expertise. I felt no pain and am healing well while looking for real estate. Once here, Dr Ballenger was the only person mentioned by others, as their family's oral surgeon. When I called for a consult and the scheduler knew I was from out of town, she really understood and graciously met my need. Freed of pain & fear!
Nampa, ID |
If you are looking for a Oral Surgeon please go see Dr.Ballenger. I did so much research and calls to Oral surgeons near me and I was unhappy with the answers and rudeness from ALL of the other Oral surgeons, they all seemed annoyed with my questions. Not Dr. Ballenger's office, they took their time explaining their process, fees, and looked at my insurance before coming in just to give me a better idea. I asked a lot of them and they were so patient with me.
Nampa, ID |
This office goes above and beyond with insurance companies. When my insurance didn't pay everything that they should have they were so understanding that I couldn't pay it all right then. The let me make 3 payments and it was so helpful, no other office allowed that.
Nampa, ID |
I love his office and all of the staff. Such an awesome collection of people!
in Nampa, Idaho |
Dr. Ballenger really made my surgical experience comfortable! He did a wonderful job at explaining things in a way I understood! There was very little pain after and the actually surgery was great....I was asleep :)
in Chicago and New Meadows |
Flew out from Chicago since the prices in Idaho were a lot better. Had multiple implants done. No problems at all. Based on personal experiences, our friends had told us never to do more than one at a time but they were wrong about that; Dr. Ballenger did them all at the same time and there were no problems, excess pain or infections. Returned to doctor in Chicago to have teeth put in and he commented that they were the best implants he'd ever seen in his entire career.
in Boise |
Both our kids went to Dr. Ballenger and had great results. I would highly recommend to anyone needing oral surgery.
Outstanding. Thorough follow up and caring
Very friendly staff!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ballenger Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ballenger Jr?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at West Valley Medical Center