Dr. Joseph Ardito, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Joseph Ardito, MD
Dr. Joseph Ardito, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Arroyo Grande, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Ardito is affiliated with Marian Regional Medical Center and French Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Ardito's Experience

See how Dr. Ardito's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ardito

Dr. Ardito accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Ardito is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ardito has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ardito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ardito to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Ardito's Performance
    San Diego, CA |
    Very thorough and attentive. Really cares for his patients.
    San Luis Obispo, CA |
    Being a doctor also (although mine is a PhD) , I appreciate Dr. Ardito. He does not come off as a know it all. I am able to participate in my own health care. Each visit he is thorough and does his best with the facts and observations to give the best diagnosis and solution.
    Arroyo Grande, CA |
    There is a reason that the average stars for this Doctor is just 1 on Yelp. In my opinion, it's because either he has treated someone so bad that they can't help but leave a bad review, or people just don't go back to him, and don't leave a review, as they are just happy to be done with him. I did not have a good experience with him. Maybe others have a personality that fits with his, but i don't. I hope nobody has to deal with the stress i did. I hope you have a better experience than me.
    in GROVER BEACH |
    I've been seeing Dr. Ardito for a few years. At first, I'll admit that I found him a bit cold. Over time I came to understand his process and he did warm up a bit. At every visit, he goes through your history and thoroughly compares your presenting complaint with your history to see if there's a pattern. He does ask that you allow him to think and wait to ask questions until he has put the pieces together, which I think is fair. I never have to wait long for an appointment either. I trust him.
    in Arroyo Grande, CA |
    I have read some negetive reviews here and thought as a patient I should chime in. My first couple of appointments left me feeling stand offish. He states a time to talk and a time not to talk. What I have learned over time is this doctor never looks at the single visit but rather the entire medical history each and every time. I have had too many quack doctors to trust any so it did not come easy but this man has earned my complete trust. He is what a doctor should be. I highly recommend him.
    in Arroyo Grande, CA |
    Do not go to Dr. Ardito! Needs to retire! Saw him 3 times and will never go back. His young staff (which was a different person each time) weighs, BP and ask your medication in front of other in the reception area. Too concern about money and his staff can't bill insurance correctly.
    in Arroyo Grande, CA |
    Strange little office with no signs of any medical equipment.
    in Pismo Beach, CA |
    I have never known such stress as dealing with Dr Ardito. Not only the worse listener,but i was not allowed to interact with him in anyway. I was not allowed to discuss any of my medical problems or concerns with him. I left feeling nothing just happened. When i returned many weeks later, i was allowed to ask one question only, which he ignored. Next visit he said he was doing my yearly medicare checkup. Since he has no medical equipment in his office, that took about 10 min. Not recommended.
    in Arroyo Grande, CA |
    Worst doctor I have ever been to. Office primitive beyond belief. He tells you to shut up when you try to talk to him because he has to think. Run the other way! Turns in insurance claims 15 months later.
    in Arroyo Grande, CA |
    A complete WASTE of time. Did NOT address ANY of the patients needs!!! Did NOT provide preventive colonoscopy referral which is the LAW!!! Did NOT address acute or chronic pain. Superficial care with NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO professionalism. I have been a medical professional in this community for over 25 years and I am in SHOCK at this doctors incompetence!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ardito, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ardito?

Dr. Ardito's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Ardito does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ardito and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1988

Loma Linda University Comm Hospital

Dr. Ardito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ardito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ardito does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ardito and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.