Dr. Joseph Arcuri II, DDS

Dr. Joseph Arcuri II, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Joseph Arcuri II, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Columbia Univ. School of Dental and Oral Sugery in 1992 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

11 Raymond Ave Ste 31

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Arcuri II

Dr. Arcuri II's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Arcuri II "Dr. Arcuri has been serving the Hudson Valley since 1996. He established his new practice at 11 Raymond Ave. in Poughkeepsie in 2016. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 9th District Dental Society, Dutchess County Dental Society [and is a past President thereof]. "

This content was provided by Dr. Arcuri II "I believe in a team approach. I am entrusted by my colleagues to treat their patients. As a team member I follow designated treatment plans by the referring doctor, but also lend my expertice and knowledge to provide treatment options and the best comprehensive care to my patients. I believe strongly in educating my patients prior to surgery. I present comprehensive diagnosis, the risks and complications of each procedure, and when necessary, use audio-visual presentations to assure complete understanding of the care the patient is to receive. It is a right for patient's to completely understand their proposed, care and I pride myself on this practice."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Manhattanvile College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Columbia Univ. School of Dental and Oral Sugery
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Arcuri II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arcuri II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arcuri II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arcuri II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arcuri II to family and friends

Dr. Arcuri II's Performance

Made me feel at ease and I had total confidence in what he had to do. Quick and efficient! Wonderful staff! And I am afraid of dentists!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend Dr. Arcuri II for your dental surgical needs. Dr. Arcuri explained the implant procedure to me and reassured me of any doubts or fears that I had, since this was my very first implant. He was thorough and his office staff was very friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option