Dr. Joseph Allen, MD

Dr. Joseph Allen, MD

Family Medicine  |
22 reviews

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
  • Butler Health Plan
  • CareSource
  • Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
  • Flora Midwest (PPOM)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • GENERAL

Dr. Allen specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Vandalia, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Allen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Allen's Experience

See how Dr. Allen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen accepts 31 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Allen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
Dr. Allen's Performance
Laura, OH |
Really liked this Dr. but receptionists are rude & uncaring. Long waits for appt. & heaven forbid, you miss 1. Not worth it. Dr. Allen should go somewhere else.
in Tipp City, OH |
I was so glad my family found Dr. Allen, and he was great to see the first few years. We are currently transferring to a new family physician, because he has become difficult to see. His staff is uncaring and refers us to Urgent Care or The Little Clinic. They also made me feel like pregnant patients are not welcome, by referring me to my OB for illness that was not pregnancy related. Very disappointing!
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Allen has wonderful bedside manor. He is very attentive to your concerns and provides several informed options for treatment courses. His staff and himself make you feel very comfortable and treat you with respect.
Detroit, MI |
Best dr I have ever had! I've always been seen when I needed to and only wait 5-10 min max
in Dayton, OH |
Dr Allen personable but is very difficult to get into see and doesn't have the best patient comfort care. I recently was involved in an auto accident and the ER told me to follow up with my family doctor. When I called for an appointment I was told that he would not see me because it was an accident, after pleading with them they said they would talk to him and call me back, they didnt' call me back. Seeing a new family doc today, what good is a family doc who isn't there you when you need them.
in Tipp City, OH |
Friendly staff and Dr. Allen is great. I never have had to wait long because I have always scheduled my appointments in advance. Wouldn't go to anyone else!
Mason, OH |
Very hard Doctor to see. Every time I have a appointment with him I I'm there for 2-3 hours. His staff isn't very professional either I had to wait on a prescription for months because none of them would call me. He is a good doctor I just couldn't deal with all the waiting. My time is just as important as his.
in Dayton, OH |
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR ALLEN FOR LONG TIME BUT AS OF LATLEY YOU CAN NOT GET A APPT. YOU HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 2 WEEKS FOR A APPT.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?

Compare Dr. Allen

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Allen at Family Medicine of Vandalia

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Allen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Allen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wright State University

Graduated in 2006

Good Samaritan Hospital Of Dayton
    Dayton Community Family Practice

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Allen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.