Dr. Joseph Allen, MD

Dr. Joseph Allen, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Joseph Allen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bowling Green, KY and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in family medicine.

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's Experience

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "PrimeCare Medicine Associates is committed to providing patients with convenient access to high-quality care. We believe that providing high-quality care is not only about the medical advice that we dispense, but more importantly about the relationships we have with our patients. We continue to strive to be a leader for innovative medical practices and are one of the first clinics in the area to offer online health services to our patients. We hope that you will make an appointment and come to meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff."

Dr. Allen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Louisville School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Edgewood, KY
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Edgewood, KY

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends

Dr. Allen's Performance

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr.Allen, I have never had a negative impact on any visit or care I have received . .His entire staff is great]!!!]
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Allen is always attentive and always has time to answer any questions. I have been his patient several years and I highly recommend him. His staff too is always courteous and helpful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Allen and his staff are awesome. Everyone is friendly and extremely helpful. Dr. Allen thoroughly answered all of my questions about my serious medical condition. After my visit I had a follow up question and Dr. Allen called me back and answered my question. I highly recommend Dr. Allen...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Recommend Dr Joseph Allen for all your family members medical needs. Dr Allen is great with in depth explanations of what is going on to make you ill. Wait times are very short and feel that’s important when feeling bad. His staff is friendly and very helpful. Every effort is made to get you in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband & myself were very pleased with Dr. Allen . He took time to listen and was very knowledgeable . Also Dr. Allen was very friendly and caring , as well as his staff . I would highly recommend Dr. Allen & Greenview medical clinic !
Are you Dr. Allen?