Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's Experience

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
This content was provided by Dr. Allen "PrimeCare Medicine Associates is committed to providing patients with convenient access to high-quality care. We believe that providing high-quality care is not only about the medical advice that we dispense, but more importantly about the relationships we have with our patients. We continue to strive to be a leader for innovative medical practices and are one of the first clinics in the area to offer online health services to our patients. We hope that you will make an appointment and come to meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff."

Dr. Allen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Abnormal Thyroid
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Bedsores
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchitis
  • Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck
  • Burn Injuries
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Essential Tremor
  • Fever
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Otitis Media
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Wheezing

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Louisville School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Edgewood, KY
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Edgewood, KY

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
Dr. Allen's Performance
Scottsville, KY |
Love Dr, Allen! Great listener, explains everything really well, never rushes you. His staff at the Allen Clinic is awesome as well! Highly recommend!
in Bowling Green, KY |
I have only had my first visit but I was very happy with Dr. Allen. He’s very thorough and the staff is great. I needed an X-ray and was able to get it done right at the office.
Bowling Green, KY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Allen and his colleagues and staff to anyone needing a healthcare provider who is thorough and compassionate. He has taken good care of me and my family!
in Scottsville, KY |
Dr. Allen is kind and very thorough. He explains everything and always follows up. I have recommended family members and will continue to recommend him. He is a wonderful doctor.
in Bowling Green, Ky |
I have been seeing Dr Allen forever! He treats me with respect and always goes above and beyond to help me in anyway . I definitely recommend him if you are looking for a new physician
in Auburn, KY |
Dr. Allen and his staff are wonderful! They make you feel like you are their #1 patient/priority when speaking with them. I always love going to see Dr. Allen because he really listens to what is going on and gives me multiple ways to improve whatever concern I have. He never pressures me to make one decision over an other he answers all my questions and let’s me decide what is best for me. I would definitely recommend setting up an appointment with him!
in Bowling Green |
Dr Allen and his staff are the best medical team I have ever encountered and I would recommend to all of my family and friends! They really take the time to address and understand your concerns. That alone is hard to find anymore.
in Smith’s Grove Ky. |
A very caring and thoughtful Doctor easy to talk to.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Have been a patient of Dr Allen since he came to BG, he has always taken care of my medical needs. Would not think of seeing anyone else. I have recommended him to several people.
Bowling Green Ky |
Dr Allen listens and explains things very well. So glad I started coming to The Allen Clinic m. Staff is very friendly, too.
in Scottsville, KY |
When I met Dr Allen, he spend time and was thorough, felt like he cared, but I went today for labs and lab tech gave me a "estimated bill'. I have insurance, maintenance labs, I could not afford that amount and wasn't charged like that previously. She said just an estimate...well, why give it to me if you don't know exact amount! Its like they are more worried about getting paid then taking care of me!
Bowling Green, KY |
My office visit with Dr. Allen was wonderful. He took his time going over my history and answering all my questions and concerns. He is very personable. His staff was very kind and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Allen.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Allen is the kind of physician that you cannot find fault with. Every aspect of his care, attention to the patient, thorough explanations, wait times, staff courtesy-it's all good. Cannot recommenbt him highly enough
in Smiths Grove, KY |
Dr. Allen and staff should be the standard that all Primary Care Physicians are grades by. There is nothing negative to say about his practice or staff; waiting times are phenomenal, always greeted with a smile and no matter what I am in the office for, I have never questioned the treatment received. They are simply the best.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Most people I know dread going to the Dr.-I look forward to it. Dr. Allen is one of the easiest people to talk to (about anything) that you'll ever meet. He can give you the medical details of what he sees with sound advice on what to work on. That has helped me understand what I need to do to get my health conditions under control. The staff is super friendly and although I only see them 3 times a year, they know my name. The new location on Campbell lane is new, clean, and - well, Awesome!
in Bowling Green, KY |
I wanted a Dr that was with greenview..and I was lucky that Dr Allen was accepting New patients..he is easy to talk to and is interested in what is going on with you..if you need a Dr..make sure that you check with his office first..you won't be sorry..very nice staff members that are there too..
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Allen is the best. He is very cordial and friendly, yet professional. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say. My family is very happy to have found Dr. Allen. Even my husband doesn’t mind going to the doctor anymore.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Excellent service, listened to all my concerns and addressed them, didn't have to wait long at all! Everyone was friendly and very professional! Definitely would recommend as a primary care doctor!
in Bowling Green, KY |
It was the shortest wait time I have ever experienced EVER at a doctor. He actually listened to me and had good suggestions on how to treat my anxiety. I am so glad I found this place!
Bowling Green, KY |
I've been seeing Dr. Allen for several years now and I'm very pleased with how everything has been. He listens well and explains everything plainly. I've recommended him to several family and friends.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Allen and his staff are always great.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Allen is a heroic doctor, always knowledgeable, always able to comfort when needed. His bedside manner is impeccable, he listens thoroughly and explains everything. When appropriate, he always finds the best specialist to refer me to. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Allen, who has been my doctor for a decade now. I can't imagine going to any one else.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr Allen has been our family doctor since he came to Bolwing Green. He listens carefully, outlines treatment options & respects our need to decide which direction our treatment will take.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?