Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Jose Vindas-Cordero, MD
Practicing medicine in Jacksonville, Florida since 2006, Dr. Vindas-Cordero is board certified in both Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine. Originally from Costa Rica, he moved to the U.S. in 2000. He attended medical school at The University of Costa Rica from which he graduated in 1997. He then went on to do an internship and residency in Internal Medicine from 2003-2006 through the New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System affiliated with the Weill Medical College of Cornell University. Dr. Vindas-Cordero then went on to complete a Fellowship in Infectious Diseases in 2008 through the University of Florida College of Medicine. He has been in private practice in Infectious Diseases since that time. Dr. Vindas has an excellent bedside manner and is very dedicated to his patients. One of the Florida's top physicians, he has one "The Patients' Choice Award" five years in a row as well as the "Compassionate Doctor Recognition." Being from a tropical climate, he has particular interest in tropical diseases and travel medicine. However, he has a vast knowledge of infectious diseases encompassing all specialties of medicine. He thoroughly enjoys practicing medicine, which is noticed not only by his patients, but also his esteemed colleagues.

13241 Bartram Park Blvd Unit 1001

Jacksonville, FL 32258

Dr. Jose Vindas-Cordero, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Vindas-Cordero

Dr. Vindas-Cordero's Experience

Dr. Vindas-Cordero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• Infectious Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Wound Infection

• Board Certified Internal Medicine, 2007
  • Florida Nurses' Choice Award, 2011
  • Board Certified Infectious Diseases, 2011
  • Florida Patients' Choice Award, 2009

Dr. Vindas-Cordero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vindas-Cordero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vindas-Cordero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vindas-Cordero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vindas-Cordero to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Vindas-Cordero's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
The doctor and staff are the best I have ever experienced. Always patient and thorough. You feel that they care.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Friendly and courteous doctor, would recommend
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Vindas saved my life. I trust him completely and his staff is wonderful.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent service. I been an patient for about 5 years and I always had excellent service. If problems exist I always come back for a check up.
in Jacksonville, Fl |
Completely pleased! Everyone is very courteous and conveys a concern for me as a patient.
in Jacksonville, Florida |
Your excellent! Always a great job, my dad's sister wants to move here from Vegas just because he is so wonderful!
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Cordero treated me very rudely on my second visit. I waited for over an hour to be seen. When he did see me, be rushed me and cut me off from speaking. He refused to listen to my concern about the symptoms I was having from my medication. Prior to my appt, I called his office twice about the medicine prescribed and how it made me sick. I was told to take over the counter med for relief. To make matters worse, he walked out the door in anger (violating my privacy act) when I was talking.
in JACKSONVILLE |
I have been very happy since I started coming to y'all!! Very good. Ya'll help me heal my MRSA!
JACKSONVILLE |
Dr. Cordero is the only Dr. who exhibited the concern for my situation and actually suggested things that worked! Thank you!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Very unprofessional doctor. Has been very rude to me and made rude comments to me on several occasions. Tries to act like he's nice, but then acts rude again for no reason. Also treated a family member of mine who goes to see him the same way. Does not explain my medical conditions or procedures good and won't answer my questions about them. I would definitely not recommend.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Worst doctor ever! Because I was late for an appointment -- after having left another doctor appointment that ran late -- Dr. Vindas-Cordero left me waiting for two hours and when he finally came in, scolded me for being late and then launched into a tirade of insults until I left. This man should not be practicing medicine, at least not on living humans. I am a cancer patient with a history of staph/MRSA which the doctor refused to treat. I could die if this thing gets out of hand.
Have you seen Dr. Jose Vindas-Cordero, MD?
Are you Dr. Vindas-Cordero?

Visit Dr. Vindas-Cordero

Dr. Vindas-Cordero accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Vindas-Cordero has admitting privileges