Dr. Jose Triana, MD

Cardiology | Male

Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio 4411 Medical Dr Ste 300 San Antonio, TX 78229 Get Directions
Dr. Jose Triana, MD
Dr. Jose Triana, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Triana is affiliated with Methodist Hospital and Uvalde Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Triana's Care Philosophy

As co-founder of the groundbreaking Cardio-Hospitalist Program at Methodist Hospital and the driving force behind a number of other important innovations, board-certified cardiologist Dr. Fernando Triana not only provides outstanding care to his own patients, but is also helping to change the way heart patients are treated in San Antonio and throughout South Texas.

Dr. Triana's Experience

See how Dr. Triana's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Triana

Dr. Triana accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Triana is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Triana has admitting privileges.

Dr. Triana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Triana to family and friends
Dr. Triana's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
My experience with Dr. Triana has been wonderful. He is very knowledgeable, and he is always willing to answer any and all questions. His level of professionalism extends to his entire staff, and in the fourteen years I have been his patient I have never been dissatisfied. I have recommended him to friends, and I will continue to do so in the future.
in San Antonio, TX |
My primary care physician recommended Dr. Triana and I was pleased to see his name on a top doctors list. He is compassionate, thorough, and efficient. His staff is helpful and friendly. I never had a long wait.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Triana and our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Triana has been my doctor for over 21 years. He has seen me through a 4 bypass surgery in 1996. He selected a wonderful thoracic surgeon then as my heart has functioned very well all these years. Now as I am faced with a heart valve replacement and he has selected another very competent heart surgeon, Dr William Davis. I am in complete trust of Dr Triana to give me the very best care available. I had a heart catherization yesterday and they found no blockages in my heart
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words and will pass them along to Dr. Triana!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Triana has monitored my cardiac care for over 20 years. He is an excellent Physician and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He recently diagnosed me with a faulty aortic and saw me through open heart surgery. He and his staff of excellent nurses and support staff are the reason I am alive and well today.
Thank you for connecting with us about your experience with Dr. Triana and our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Concan, TX |
Great Doctor with a Great Staff! Very thorough & professional! Very compassionate & takes time to listen & explains things to you, where you can understand his findings. Very patient with seniors.
in Brackettville, TX |
Dr. Triana listens to his patients and answers questions thoroughly. He has excellent bedside manners. He is always positive, caring and has a high level of expertise in his field of cardiology. He is very punctual during procedures and surgeries. His staff is outstanding and the nurse practitioners and receptionist are excellent. Super sweet!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Triana has been very helpful to me for 12 years.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Triana is a wonderful, kind, and extremely knowledgeable physician that I have used for years. His staff is also great: they take their time to take down information and answer questions. I highly recommend him to anybody needing a fine cardiologist. Without a doubt, my good health today owes much to his consummate care and attention. His bilingual abilities are top-notched. I personally like his use of Spanish with me as this is my first language. A.
in San Antonio, TX |
I HAD A FOLLOW-UP VISIT WITH DR. TRIANA ON A DAY THAT I WAS FEELING A LITTLE LOW ABOUT OTHER ASPECTS OF MY HEALTH. I FOUND HIS STAFF, AS WELL AS DR. TRIANA, TO PUT ME AT EASE. THEY WERE VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARED ABOUT ME, NOT ONLY AS A PATIENT, BUT AS A PERSON AS WELL. I HAVE BEING A PATIENT OF DR. TRIANA'S FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND HAVE FOUND HIM, AS WELL AS HIS STAFF, TO BE VERY COURTEOUS AND VERY PROFESSIONAAL. I WOULD ALWAYS GIVE HIM THE HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. THANK YOU
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Dr. Triana has saved both my parents lives by his quick responses and experience. My Dad had a 4 vessel bypass and my mom had a 95% occlusion to her cardiac artery with just minimal sxs. Dr. Triana quickly admitted Mom and got her taken care of. I don't believe without this Man's expertise I would have either parent. He is amazing and I cannot thank him enough!!!!
Rockdale, TX |
At Dr. Triana's office, I never wait long, always get in in a reasonable amount of time. I am treated with respect and treated like I am a part of their practice. Dr. Triana is always concerned about my health, and makes me talk to him about how I am feeling. He is proactive with testing, and makes sure my heart is staying strong. I have alot of faith in him and his ability. I have a condition that makes my heart health stressed, so my confidence in him is important to me.
Have you seen Dr. Jose Triana, MD?

Compare Dr. Triana

Dr. Triana's Care Philosophy

Dr. Triana's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1983

Baylor College Of Med
    Tulane University Hospital And Clis

Dr. Triana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Triana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Stress Test
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography