Dr. Jose-Ruben Ayala, MD

Dr. Jose-Ruben Ayala, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Jose-Ruben Ayala, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ayala is affiliated with Sierra Medical Center, University Medical Center of El Paso and Providence Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Ayala's Experience

See how Dr. Ayala's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ayala

Dr. Ayala accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ayala has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ayala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ayala to family and friends
    Dr. Ayala's Performance
    in El Paso, tx |
    Very patient doctor, caring staff. Changed doctors recently and I'm very pleased. I will refer all my family. Thank you.
    in El Paso, TX |
    Dr. Jose Ruben Ayala has been a wonderful doctor to my mother. He speaks Spanish to her and English to me and listens to both of our concerns for her health. He ordered the test that diagnosed a brain tumor after having been to other doctors. He guided us with finding the best specialists as he is genuinely concerned for the patient. You will feel welcomed with him and his entire staff including his nurse practitioner. My son and I have switch to his care as he makes us so comfortable. ??
    El Paso, Texas |
    Ever since my mother switched to Dr. Ayala to establish with him, she is very comfortable and happy with his care. His staff is always attentive, courteous, helpful and so friendly.
    in El Paso, TX |
    I have been taking my mother to her Dr's appointments for years and Dr. Ayala is the best one she has ever had. We are so happy with him he is very intelligent, patient and has a beautiful personality. I have referred him to family and friends.
    in El Paso, TX |
    I recently changed to this doctor after many of my friends spoke highly of him . He was amazing very thorough listened to all my questions and concerns I did not feel rushed at all , The moment I walked in I felt welcomed and the girl that vitaled me was amazing too . I will recommend all my friends and family to him.
    Dr. Ayala is the best His staff is always willing to help me, with anything I need.
    It's wonderful to go to doctor that really cares about you. The office treats you like family! Denise, Jade, Ceci are caring, warm, wonderful people! They treat everybody like family!
    in El Paso, TX |
    Dr. Ayala always explains what tests are needed and goes over the results with the patient in great detail. He welcomes all questions and comments.
    El Paso, TX |
    Dr. Ayala is a fabulous PCP, he has taken care of me for a few visits now. I felt like he really listens to me and what is going on. I feel like he talks about way to help and does not make me fell crazy. I would recommend him to all the people I know.
    in El Paso, TX |
    Dr. Ayala is a Great Doctor!! I love him and his staff!! He takes the time to listen, and he talks to you with compassion and understanding! I have recommended him to my friends and family members. He's just Great!
    Have you seen Dr. Jose-Ruben Ayala, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ayala?

Dr. Ayala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Allergies
    • Depression
    • High Cholesterol
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University of El Salvador / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Completed in 2010

Central American School-Garcia Flamenco

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Ayala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ayala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunization