Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD

Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 53 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rodriguez specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in New York, NY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Rodriguez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rodriguez's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rodriguez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
Dr. Rodriguez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Whitestone |
Dr. Rodriquez corrected a hip replacement gone wrong under another high profile surgeon's watch a decade ago. Three years ago he replaced my right knee. He is about to replace my left knee. His calm delivery, caring demeanor and honesty are attributes that complement the extraordinary gift of his skilled hands.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Rodriguez is the warmest, most knowledgeable physician I have encountered in my 66 years! He diagnosed my hip issues, did a full hip replacement, and had me up on my feet and out of the hospital the next day! I am walking 4-5 miles a day now, and cannot praise this caring physician enough!
in Manalapan, NJ |
I had gone for 3 opinions, 2 at the hospital for special surgery and one at Princeton Bone and Joint. It wasn't until I walked into Dr. Rodriguez's office and met with him and his staff that I knew this is the place for me. He looked at my x-rays, listened to my list of physical problems, and examined me. I told him that I have not had a quality of life for over 2 yrs and that he came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I booked the operation. It was the BEST decision ever!!!
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Rodriguez was very thorough and his bedside manner is impeccable. He and his team were very accessible when needed
in Brooklyn, NY |
extremely competent, caring; excellent hospital experience at Lenox Hill. I had both my knees done, 18 months apart. Very satisfied with a difficult surgery, and recovery. One feels he/she is in the 'best hands.'
in New City, NY |
Was Excellent @ very satisfied with Dr. Rodriguez. Extremely Professional.
in East Hampton NY |
He spends time explaining care and is always available by telephone even on holidays...I have had only wonderful experiences with Dr. Rodriguez and ALL of his excellent staff..
in New York, NY |
Dr. rodriguez is caring and excellent doctor. I am very happy to have chosen him for my hip replacement.
in Oceanport, NJ |
There is no better orthopedic surgeon. Dr. R is the man. I have had total hip replacement, and 2 partial knee replacements. Each time, I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Rodriguez enabled me to regain mobility and I was able to get back my life. You may have to wait a little in his office, but it is so worth it.
in Staten Island, NY |
I don't think there is enough room here to say all the good things I want to say about Dr. Rodriguez. He fully explained the procedure and did not sugar coat the recovery from my Total Knee Replacement. Everything he said would happen, did happen, so there were no surprises. I am now almost three weeks with my new knee and although I still have pain, I am walking unassisted and look forward to a pain free future.
in Milford, PA |
Doctor Rodriguez is simply the best. There are not too many orthopedic surgeons in the country who have the experience of replacing a hip on patients with cerebral palsy and with a leg length differential. The procedure has to be done in the front of the hip and thigh. Doctor Rodriguez has the experience, temperament and demeanor necessary to perform this surgery. I would not place my health in the hands of any other surgeon.
in New York, NY |
He is very clear as to procedure as well as aftercare and does not bog you down with extraneous details. He answers all questions clearly but you must be aggressive in asking for the information that you want to know.
in New York, NY |
I have had Total Hip Replacement with Dr. Rodriguez. He is upbeat, easy to understand and thorough. He takes the time to understand the mindset of his patients. He gives Clinical advice, and he also gives practical advice based on his assessment of his patient. For me, that was and is a magic formula. He helped me understand how to deal with the procedure prior to surgery and after surgery in a manner which fit my lifestyle.
in new york |
Outstanding level of care from Dr Rodriguez and his staff.
in Philadelphia pa |
Dr. Rodriguez, takes his time to understand your problem. Does not rush you. He's compassiate, thoughtful, easy to talk with, He save my leg after two hospitals wanted to amputee. I owe him my life. I had extensive and challenging surgery, only he was capable to do it. Thanks you Dr. You are my hero,
Have you seen Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodriguez?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.