Dr. Jose Polanco, MD

Dr. Jose Polanco, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Jose Polanco, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Polanco is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Blake Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Polanco's Experience

See how Dr. Polanco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Polanco

Dr. Polanco accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Polanco has admitting privileges.

Dr. Polanco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polanco to family and friends
    Dr. Polanco's Performance
    Parrish, FL |
    I was diagnosed with very rare diseases shortly after becoming a patient of Dr Polanco. I was concerned whether he would want to keep as a patient, I am time consuming, and there is very little known about my conditions. I needn't have worried he said I was a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from. Which really meant he had to read anything he could get his hands on to understand what was going on. There aren't very many doctors in this day who would do this. He is a very special doctor.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    hey doc great doctor please tell your staff to get my referral to my insurance company so i can get my scooter thing going, thanks, keep up the good work
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I have been a patient for 8 years. Dr Polanco gives me excelent, compassionate care in managing two chronic conditions. The office runs smoothly and the staff is very accommodating. I highly recommend this doctor.
    in Palmetto, FL |
    He is by far the most patient and understanding Dr. I've ever had! He makes time for every question. He continued trying different things until my problem was solved and never making me feel like I was imagining it. I don't know where I would be if it hadn't been for him. His nurse His Nurse practitioner, Alex & Nurse Kate are so kind and helpful. My mom just moved to FL and she's going to her 1st appt with him this week, I hope they ALL out-live me, so I don't ever have to change! Thanks
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I have been going to Dr. Polanco for 16 years. My husband and mother both go to him as well. He has the best bed side manner I have had in a primary care physician. When a coworker comments about needing a PCP, I ALWAYS recommend Dr. Polanco. His PA and nurse is wonderful.
    Dr.Polanco is very kind, sweet and understanding. He takes his time with and answers EVERY question. He does not rush you out like other providers. The providers and staff are awesome except for the receptionist that sits at the check in window. Other that I highly recommend his practice.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    have already recommended him many times, he take personal interest. shows up as late as it takes to get to see you in hospital and lets you know that your well-being matters to him..
    in Parrish Florida |
    I have been a patient for 15 years. I have recommend my friends and family. I trust him. He cares and he is the best!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    he takes time and listens to you
    in Parrish, FL |
    He's very thorough, takes his time and gives full details of what's being treated or what's changed since last visit. He's friendly, funny and always smiling. His staff are just as thorough as he is and will go the extra mile for you getting info and records. I've already given his name to my friends!
    Have you seen Dr. Jose Polanco, MD?
    Are you Dr. Polanco?

Dr. Polanco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Polanco has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Polanco's Board Certifications

Dr. Polanco does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Polanco and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Catholic University Of Mother and Maestra (Ucmm) / Department Of Medicine / Faculty Of Health Science

Graduated in 1988

Jersey City Medical Center

Dr. Polanco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polanco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Polanco does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Polanco and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.