Dr. Jose Leon Jr, MD

Dr. Jose Leon Jr, MD

Pediatrics  |

Jose M. Leon, MD, FAAP, is a Fellow of The American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr.Leon has been a resident of South Florida for the last 40 years and received his medical degree from the University of Salamanca School of Medicine in Spain. He completed his pediatric residency at Miami Children's Hospital and the University of Miami in 1976, where he was the recipeient of the Greater Miami Pediatric Society Outstanding Pediatric Resident at Jackson Memorial Hospital. After finishing his last years as a Chief Resident of Pediatric, he opened his practice at Margate, Florida in 1976 and became a co-founder of Northwest Broward Pediatrics in 1982. Dr. Leon is happy to announce that Dr. Kenneth Kronberg and Dr. Kendis Garrett are part of Dr. Leon's team.

Northwest Broward Pediatrics

• HealthFirst
  • MedHealthInsurance

Learn about Dr. Leon Jr

Dr. Leon Jr's Experience

Dr. Leon Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Leon Jr "Dr. Leon enjoys his work and has been blessed with top clinician skills. "

• Pediatrics

• Dermatitis
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enteritis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Impetigo

• Miami Chldns Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Jackson Meml Hosp/u Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Leon Jr has no media or publications listed.

• Creole

Dr. Leon Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leon Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leon Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leon Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Leon Jr's Performance
in Coconut Creek, Fl |
Dr. Leon has been our pediatrician for almost 22 years! He is compassionate & caring. I have been in the medical field for 36 years I think I know a great doctor when I find one. My kids, who are both in college now feel Dr. Leon is part of our family, they adore him! Not only did he treat them physically but often spoke to them about life and the importance of a great education., treating the whole child mind & body. Now my grandson is a patient! Dr. Leon is simply THE BEST!
The very BEST!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I just left my amazing appointment with Dr. Leon. He is fantastic with my baby girl, and I love the way he talks to me as a parent. He wants me to be the best parent I can be, and he never holds back his advice! Love you Dr. Leon,
in Boca Raton, Fl |
Yes, his wait time is around 30 minutes, I know. Dr. Leon, in my opinion, is worth the wait. The most amazing doctor I have ever met, I wish he could be my doctor, but I am way too old!! My children and I love him! Thank you, Dr. Leon!
in Coconut creek, fl |
I became a widow when my two boys were 4 and 6. Thank GOD Dr Leon was my pediatrician at the time...For years I worried that my kids could have inherited their father's disease and Dr Leon always understood me and was compassionate with me. Dr Leon my kids, my mom and I LOVE ?? YOU!
in Hollywood, FL |
I have known Dr leon for over 35 years and he has not changed since day 1. Dr Leon is funny, and a good singer!!! He is so entertaining and as a Doctor number 1!!!! 5 stars!!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
LET ME BEGIN WITH THE DR...HE IS AMAZING!!!!! LOVE HIM! BUT HIS STAFF IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY!!!! I DECIDED TO SWITCH DRS ITS BEEN 3WEEKS THAT I REQUESTED MEDICAL RECORDS AND THE NEW DR HASNT RECEIVED THEM. MY NEW DR CALLED AND THEY TOLD THEM THAT WE HAVENT BEEN SEEN IN OVER 1 YEAR(WHICH IS A LIE) SO CHART IS IN WAREHOUSE, WHICH BY LAW YOU ARE TO KEEP CHARTS FOR 7 YEARS!!! LIES, LIES, LIE! WORST OFFICE STAFF!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Although Dr. Leon may be a great doctor, with wonderful skills, including awesome bedside manners that set you right at ease, his office staff's performance leaves a lot to be desired. They are slow, not knowledgeable about their patients' needs, unprofessional, and absolutely unskilled in performing their respective tasks. This is a personal observation over several months. I love the service from Dr. Leon, but his staff's incompetence may lead me to look elsewhere for my family...??
Coral Springs, FL |
He truly is the best pediatrician.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Leon truly takes the time to listen to his patients' needs and concerns. He is incredibly patient and social with his patients. This makes them feel comfortable when they are feeling their worst:(. I am so grateful for the care that my daughter received?.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Leon has a clean office, nice staff, and beautiful rooms, any doctor can have these things. What other doctors' can't have, is Dr. Leon's exceptional ability to be compassionate, caring, and geniune.
in Fort Lauderdale |
Great doctor, even greater person!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Leon is truly a great person. He is intelligent, kind, everything a person should be. The guy could of been a mechanic, and he would still be loved by all his clients.
Royal Palm |
Love! Love! Love!
in Parkland |
Dr. Leon is intelligent, and downright inspirational! I went there as a child, and now it is nice to see the rooms finally decorated properly!! My daughter's favorite room is the Princess room! The office is very clean, and old-fashioned care! I am glad he finds his happiness through his work! Never retire!!
in Boca Raton |
Dr. Leon has been the best doctor that I could ever ask for. I thank god for bringing him to my life during a time of sorrow. My son had a brain tumour, and Dr. Leon and his staff helped me with compassion, and understanding. Don't worry! Jason, My son, is doing great!!!!!!!!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Love this office so much! Dr. Leon is amazing with my children. I had a sick 10 year old, and they accommodated me in to the schedule very easily! The room themes are very cool, my three year old loves the Dinosaur room! Hearing his stories about being raised in Cuba is inspiring. He knows what he is talking about, and I trust his judgement. He is very compassionate, and I would not take my children anywhere else.
in Lake Worth, FL |
A terrific doctor and person. Experienced and caring. We drive 1 hour to see him since we moved from Broward to Palm Beach.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
This office is like taking a trip to Disney World! I have been coming to this office and have seen all 4 doctors and by far Dr. Leon is the BEST. He is an Old fashion doctor that takes his time to listen and care. Dr. Leon is so intelligent and has never misdiagnosed my boys.
in Marietta, GA |
The absolute worst! Waited two hours with a sick child. Staff is awful. I had to call my own insurance company bc the girl couldn't figure out how to do it. They told us to come in at 1:45 and didn't see us until 3:45. Do not waste your time!!! Open light sockets, dirty office. Horrible. They should tell you that you will be "squeezed in" when you make a sick appt. what is even the point of making appt!!!
in Sunrise, FL |
Dr, Leon is a great doctor and very kind to the kids. He knows what he is talking about and explains everything you need to know. He was my pediatrian when I was a kid, and now I have him as my 4 month old daughters doctor. I made sure that my insurance took him as a doctor otherwise I would not go with the company. He is also the doctor for my 4 nephews and my niece. One of my sisters drive from Port Saint Lucie to take her son here for his doctors appointment
Have you seen Dr. Jose Leon Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Leon Jr?